View Poll Results: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    44 73.33%
  • No

    12 20.00%
  • Other

    4 6.67%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 112

Thread: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

  1. #61
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    74,889

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    That's an interesting argument. Can you show us where Hillary Clinton has tried to get on FOX and been denied? Or even where Hillary has made herself available? Or even where Hillary has been willing to expose herself to actual questions in a non-softball atmosphere at all for the past several years?
    Everyone on Fox would be breaking their necks to get an interview with Hillary if she would accept. You can bet your sweet bottom dollar on that.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #62
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    74,889

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    So tell us oh learned man of the world, where do you get your news?
    MSNBC, where else?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  3. #63
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    56,507

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    We expected you to defend them to the death. Just waiting for Grim and US Con to jump in and complete the trifecta.
    nah. FOX does plenty of stuff that annoys me. It's quick to zoom into The Story Of The Day Can You Believe This Kitten Was Caught In A Tree / This Famous Person Had This Happen To Them stories while real news is happening around the world. That's a general media thing, mind you, but it's still annoying.
    “In America we have a two-party system,” a Republican congressional staffer told a visiting group of Russian legislators. “There is the stupid party. And there is the evil party. I am proud to be a member of the stupid party. Periodically, the two parties get together and do something that is both stupid and evil. This is called: bipartisanship."

  4. #64
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    56,507

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I am certain Fox would love to have her and maybe she will eventually go on Fox, but she just recently announced so I don't think she would do it until she was nominated.
    I don't know. Hillary is extremely paranoid and controlling when it comes to information control - it'd be interesting to see what kind of restrictions she would try to put on an interview.
    “In America we have a two-party system,” a Republican congressional staffer told a visiting group of Russian legislators. “There is the stupid party. And there is the evil party. I am proud to be a member of the stupid party. Periodically, the two parties get together and do something that is both stupid and evil. This is called: bipartisanship."

  5. #65
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    56,507

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Everyone on Fox would be breaking their necks to get an interview with Hillary if she would accept. You can bet your sweet bottom dollar on that.
    Hillary v Kelley would be interesting.
    “In America we have a two-party system,” a Republican congressional staffer told a visiting group of Russian legislators. “There is the stupid party. And there is the evil party. I am proud to be a member of the stupid party. Periodically, the two parties get together and do something that is both stupid and evil. This is called: bipartisanship."

  6. #66
    Educator
    Dayton3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-20-17 @ 12:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,153

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    they invite plenty of Democrats who refuse to come. They can't drag them in.

  7. #67
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Posts
    555

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Yes
    No
    Other

    Is MSNBC, CBS, NBC, The New York Times, etc the mouth pIece if the Democrats and liberal ideology....

  8. #68
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,091

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Un biased View Post
    Indeed .. both stations of the political spectrum lIke to pander in order to get viewers as it is a industry after all .
    Claiming Fox News distorts facts is a subjective and BIASED assertion.

    You should probably pick a new pseudonym

  9. #69
    Professor
    Un biased's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Seen
    05-30-16 @ 09:41 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,642

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Claiming Fox News distorts facts is a subjective and BIASED assertion.

    You should probably pick a new pseudonym
    Really .. so you claim they don't dstort facts ? Even when they got caught when they claimed that Paris had no go zones . That assertion and blatant distortion of facts had Paris ready to sue fox it for such outrageous claims

    I'm not biased because you don't admit that fox distorts facts
    I'm not biased because I think that the majority of news outlets have lied and distorted facts , because they have

    Several articles of that have stated this happening , you may look for yourself or I will post them if you so choose .
    Last edited by Un biased; 04-17-15 at 10:22 AM.
    Guinea pigs are amazing furry creatures !!

  10. #70
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    23,565
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Is The Fox News Channel The Mouthpiece For The GOP?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    But the media matters graph lists 15 candidates and that is what you used. I know its been near the end of March since Cruz announced, last week Paul announced and Rubio announced over the weekend.I seriously doubt Cruz, Paul, and Rubio been on a total of 244 times since their announcement.

    Obama only won 2008 because the media propped him up. Obama had Oprah Winfrey's endorse and appeared other talk shows and the media in general did positive name recognition stories about Obama.
    In fact, the legitimate position can be substantiated that the MSM pushed forward more positive coverage and less negative coverage on Obama, and the reverse for the GOP candidate. This clearly demonstrating their bias.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •