View Poll Results: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • No most people don't know.

    7 100.00%
  • Yes most people know.

    0 0%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 115

Thread: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

  1. #31
    Sage
    Glen Contrarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, here I am...
    Last Seen
    12-27-16 @ 05:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,748

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I have no idea what you mean by modern standards.
    I quite believe you.
    “To do evil, a human being must first of all believe that what he’s doing is good" - Solzhenitsyn

    "...with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." - Donald Trump

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    Quote Originally Posted by instagramsci View Post
    ah yes the "nazis were really marxists" drek



    Ummm yeah they were..
    Last edited by Ryan5; 04-11-15 at 05:27 PM.

  3. #33
    Bash Back Enthusiast
    instagramsci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post



    Ummm yeah they were..
    your inane YouTube videos aside the social democrats were closer to nazis than the communists ever were
    "...it is all the more clear what we have to accomplish at present: I am referring to ruthless criticism of all that exists,"

  4. #34
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    89,410
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Denial is the first form of subconscious acknowledgement.

    You must be right! Pictures on the internets are always right!!!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #35
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:43 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    89,410
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post



    Ummm yeah they were..
    Youtube videos are known for being 1000% accurate and reliable.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    This is better than the time I got on the Deans List for my paper on how every feminist just needs the firm embrace of a man.



    Perhaps this thread would give every university professor with mountains of rotting fruit and copies of Das Kapital in their offices something else to have manic episodes about for once.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Glen Contrarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Bernie to the left of me, Hillary to the right, here I am...
    Last Seen
    12-27-16 @ 05:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,748

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    This is better than the time I got on the Deans List for my paper on how every feminist just needs the firm embrace of a man.



    Perhaps this thread would give every university professor with mountains of rotting fruit and copies of Das Kapital in their offices something else to have manic episodes about for once.
    Maybe you got on Dean Martin's list, but any academic dean who gives somebody credit for a paper on "how every feminist just needs the firm embrace of a man" isn't much of a dean.
    “To do evil, a human being must first of all believe that what he’s doing is good" - Solzhenitsyn

    "...with the terrorists, you have to take out their families." - Donald Trump

  8. #38
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma disapproves
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    24,392

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    No that's inaccurate. Your link is garbage spewed by some author besides Marx.

    Both Marx and Engels were racists. Race was key to their ideology. It's one of the prime reasons Marxists such as Goebbels and other prominent Nazis as well as early Soviet ideologues took to Marxism so readily. You need to become more educated frankly. Goebbels was a Marxist as were many other Nazis.
    You are going to have to back your argument up with something like evidence (NB: grainy pictures of Marx and an out-of-context quote don't count) if you are going to avoid being treated with laughing disdain.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  9. #39
    Bash Back Enthusiast
    instagramsci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,015

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    You are going to have to back your argument up with something like evidence (NB: grainy pictures of Marx and an out-of-context quote don't count) if you are going to avoid being treated with laughing disdain.
    i think ryan has a bridge he needs to get back to guarding
    "...it is all the more clear what we have to accomplish at present: I am referring to ruthless criticism of all that exists,"

  10. #40
    Sage
    chromium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    A2
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,894

    Re: Karl Marx the Racist. Do most people know?

    So were almost all europeans in those days. Oh wait, that's still the case

    And plato was sexist

    What does this have to do with the other 99% of marxism?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •