View Poll Results: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    45 77.59%
  • No

    9 15.52%
  • Maybe

    2 3.45%
  • Don't know

    2 3.45%
Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 572

Thread: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

  1. #331
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    That is what it came to before. Not only did your system lead to wide spread theft of property, but also the death of anyone that opposed your ideals.
    The system never existed, you're talking about marxist-leninist/maoist states where the property was taken by the state, the key ideology is no state, I vehemently disagree with what was done, although men Like Lenin truly had a fire in their hearts for the proletariats, and did make some phenomenal advances..

  2. #332
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    oh, do you think that if anyone got in the way of you idea, you are not going to be for killing them?

    i suppose?......NO you would, which is why you type of world will always fail, because worlds built of force do not last, they can created, but they always destroy themselves in the end.
    Sounds like what capitalists have done before, pointing out state socialism doesn't help you.

  3. #333
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,157

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Sounds like what capitalists have done before.
    what governments have done before......governments are the biggest violators of rights and killers of the people.

    you advocate for a government which has total control of the people.......to violate and kill more.

  4. #334
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    what governments have done before......governments are the biggest violators of rights and killers of the people.

    you advocate for a government which has total control of the people.......to violate and kill more.
    You've never heard of capitalist dictators? Not a surprise. Also, do you want to abolish the state aswell? Wait, communism has no state, what government?

  5. #335
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    58,340

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    The system never existed, you're talking about marxist-leninist/maoist states where the property was taken by the state, the key ideology is no state, I vehemently disagree with what was done, although men Like Lenin truly had a fire in their hearts for the proletariats, and did make some phenomenal advances..
    You see there is a reason communists call for the state to take action against property owners and that reason is because property owners are NOT going to just give up their property at the request of the communist.

  6. #336
    Mixed Government advocate
    Master PO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    93,000,000 miles from Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    31,157

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    You've never heard of capitalist dictators? Not a surprise. Also, do you want to abolish the state aswell? Wait, communism has no state, what government?
    if communism has no state, then how are the people secure?

    how does communism "enforce itself" if it has no state.

  7. #337
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    166,711

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You see there is a reason communists call for the state to take action against property owners and that reason is because property owners are NOT going to just give up their property at the request of the communist.
    socialism concentrates the parasitic nature of losers into an unwholesome force
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  8. #338
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    58,340

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    They don't pay them fairly. Wait, what the hell? Don't you know what a monopoly is? Capitalism itself is a broken system advocating the for profit utilization of production, seeking out the cheapest labor, regardless of the laborers condition, this is alleviated with regulation though, the inevitable wealth gap it creates..
    Monopolies are largely a creation of the state, so again, your argument is centered on the support network, not capitalism.

  9. #339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You see there is a reason communists call for the state to take action against property owners and that reason is because property owners are NOT going to just give up their property at the request of the communist.
    Private property in regards to the means of production, which the owners obviously don't manage on their own or build on their own. I don't call for that, I think it follows like this, if done ideally over a long span of time: Democracy(Not a plutocracy, RIP my idea)-Democratic Socialism-Communism
    We disagree fundamentally.

  10. #340
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Do the wealthy have too much power in the United States?

    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    if communism has no state, then how are the people secure?

    how does communism "enforce itself" if it has no state.
    There is nothing to enforce, it is a stateless society with collective ownership of production, things like farms, factories, lakes.. You seem to like guns alot, as do I, have quite a few myself, people would be able to "enforce" the idea of not killing others, stealing other's PROPERTY, apart from the means of production.. Again, communism is when the workers, the people, live in a society without any state leadership.

Page 34 of 58 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •