View Poll Results: Should the State force Sally to be ****'d by white men?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think Christians should be allowed to opt out of gay weddings - No

    4 26.67%
  • I think Christians should be allowed to opt out of gay weddings - Yes

    5 33.33%
  • I think Christians should be made to sell to gay weddings - No

    2 13.33%
  • I think Christians should be made to sell to gay weddings - Yes

    4 26.67%
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 166

Thread: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?[W:118]

  1. #81
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    History. The market was perfectly fine with discrimination, slavery, no wage laws, paying out laughable wages, horrible safety standards, exploiting cheap labor, etc, etc, etc.. All of this was alleviated to an extent with regulation. The market can't handle rights situations, it hasn't from what I'm, it's up to you to give me an example, as you made the claim that the market would deal with it.

    nothing you said is relevent to his particualr situation..... please try again.

  2. #82
    Sage
    faithful_servant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Beautiful Central Oregon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,350

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    JFC, do you ever demonstrate the point that fundies are freaks. If handing out a slice of cake to a gay person stresses you on the same level or worse then killing somebody, you have very deep issues. And this is where reasonable and rational people need to intervene and call bull****.
    This is how it starts. YOU decide what is acceptable for someone to feel. What you are doing is no different than those who decided that homosexual's attractions to each other weren't acceptable, so they told them their feelings were wrong and irrational. THIS is the danger behind this crap, that bigots get to decide what is acceptable and what isn't.
    Our nation has not always lived up to its ideals, yet those ideals have never ceased to guide us. They expose our flaws, and lead us to mend them. We are the beneficiaries of the work of the generations before us and it is each generation's responsibility to continue that work. - Laura Bush

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    nothing you said is relevent to his particualr situation..... please try again.
    It is completely relevant, you said the market would handle the situation, give me an example where the market has handled the situation without regulations.

  4. #84
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,534

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    It's easier then that, as an independent contractor Sally has a contractual relationship with clients for that service, you don't drive up to the window, order Sally number 5 and proceed to your glory hole, there's negotiation before hand, so it's not public accommodation.
    That is a good point. Its not a public accommodation, so the original premise of the poll / op is flawed.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  5. #85
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    It is completely relevant, you said the market would handle the situation, give me an example where the market has handled the situation without regulations.
    you're not paying attention to the conversation.....I've already touched on what is the market soluition for this problem... it's embodied in the words "dead broke".
    it takes no government regulation for her to be removed from the market... her own decision to discriminate agasint white men would do that in very short order.

    you seem to have a big problem with the words "this particualr situation"... and an even bigger problem understanding market forces and thier consequences.

  6. #86
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 07:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    you're not paying attention to the conversation.....I've already touched on what is the market soluition for this problem... it's embodied in the words "dead broke".
    it takes no government regulation for her to be removed from the market... her own decision to discriminate agasint white men would do that in very short order.

    you seem to have a big problem with the words "this particualr situation"... and an even bigger problem understanding market forces and thier consequences.
    Still not giving me an example where the market has actually done something for anything regarding issues related to this.

  7. #87
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Still not giving me an example where the market has actually done something for anything regarding issues related to this.
    oy vey...nevermind

  8. #88
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    History. The market was perfectly fine with discrimination, slavery, no wage laws, paying out laughable wages, horrible safety standards, exploiting cheap labor, etc, etc, etc.. All of this was alleviated to an extent with regulation. The market can't handle rights situations, it hasn't from what I'm, it's up to you to give me an example, as you made the claim that the market would deal with it.
    Exactly. This is why we have regulation, though its a constant battle to hang onto that as well.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #89
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    This is how it starts. YOU decide what is acceptable for someone to feel. What you are doing is no different than those who decided that homosexual's attractions to each other weren't acceptable, so they told them their feelings were wrong and irrational. THIS is the danger behind this crap, that bigots get to decide what is acceptable and what isn't.
    No, I don't care what someone feels. I care about equal rights. Which, because men aren't angels, need to be protected by legislation.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  10. #90
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    55,223

    Re: Addendum to RFRA - should a prostitute be forced to have sex with whites?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    What the ****ing hell?

    No prostitute should ever be forced to have sex with anyone.
    So you think that enforcing anti-discrimination laws in this instance would be wrong? Why?
    Worth noting, Democrats: President Trump will have a Pen and a Phone. #Precedent.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •