View Poll Results: Why have Jews been so hated across history?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because they declare they are God's Chosen People, which is offensive

    2 9.52%
  • Because they do not integrating society making themselves an outsider minority

    7 33.33%
  • Because of religious reasons, ie "Christ killers" and ancient conflicts with Muslims

    9 42.86%
  • Because for whatever reason they tend to become wealthier than most people

    9 42.86%
  • Because they tend to favor each other in dealings unfairly

    5 23.81%
  • Because they collectively conspire to gain influence where ever they are

    5 23.81%
  • Their rituals and self-collectivism invokes xenophobia

    3 14.29%
  • Because Jews oppress people when they gain influence

    3 14.29%
  • Because Jews tended to surrender or flee rather than fight so are easy targets of hate

    1 4.76%
  • The poll is false. Historically Jews have not suffered atrocities more than others

    7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 137

Thread: Why are Jews so hated?

  1. #121
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    09-10-17 @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    It's the Israeli officials wish. And why should Palestinian fighting forces be annihilated, they don't deserve the right to self defence that you claim for Israel?
    No. They should leave.

    They started the wars and they perpetuate the wars. They did so in an open effort to exterminate Jews. They refused the offer of Israeli Jews to let them have the overwhelming majority of land exclusively for them. Instead they warred against the Jews including Jewish civilians boasting how easily they could wipe them out and solicited six Muslim dictators to join in the attempted genocide. They lost, lost and lost. In their attempts they lost their claim to the land having proactively made themselves military enemies.

    They can leave to surrounding Muslim countries. To the contrary, Jews have no where left to go. There are no other Jewish countries to immigrate too. The entire region has Muslim countries to immigrate to. Plus there is the wonderful UK they can move to via Cameron's invitation (or did he?)

  2. #122
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    09-10-17 @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hard Truth View Post
    The other group hated about as much as Jews is the Roma (gypsies). They don't have a visible community in the USA, but face a lot of hatred in Europe and surrounding regions. In their case it is, or was, at least partially a conflict between nomads and settled groups, a conflict that the USA resolved by killing off the native nomads. Now it is also about their extreme poverty, isolation and resulting crime.
    I see the analogy, though Jews could rightly be offended by being compared to Gypsies otherwise.

  3. #123
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    09-10-17 @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    The only time I roll my eyes is when some of them act like I or those around me owe them something (pity or whatever) for what happened 7 decades ago to their grandparents and NOT them.
    When was the last time a Jew told you that you owe him something?

    The last time Jews were killed for being Jews is this month - though there are so very few left to find to kill in the ME outside of Israel. Is that ancient history to you?

    Your thought process is exactly the rational Hitler had. Kill off people and soon no one cares. The dead have no rights, no offspring and are quickly forgotten. The generations of who killed them and benefited by all that was stolen then merely claim "Me? I didn't kill anyone, don't blame me."

    Unfortunately, genocide is a perfectly effective tactic. When was the last time any protested the 100% genocide of the indigenous people of the Caribbean - murdered to the very last person. Totally exterminated. 6,000,000. Not one in 10,000 people even know such people ever existed - they think the Indigenous people of the Caribbean are black.

    The difference between the Jews of Israel and ALL MUSLIM counties is that the Jews did not and do not engage is such murderous atrocities as to essentially so terrorize Palestinians as to drive them all off - those not killed - which is exactly what EVERY Muslim country did to Jews.

    So you cry over Palestinians for not being mass murdered and so horrifically driven off - and don't give a damn of the peoples mass murdered and caused to flee by terror - and now many condemn those who fled and survived in Israel.

    It is SO easy to understand why neither Germany nor anyone else the world gave a damn about the holocaust - then or now. Hitler's sales pitch of xenophobic hatred to the degree of total apathy at the least towards genocide is such an easy and proven successful sales pitch. No one cares about those mass murdered, thus it is a highly successful tactic. All it takes is being purely evil and purely amoral.
    Last edited by joko104; 04-03-15 at 06:14 PM.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    01-17-16 @ 04:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,122

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I see the analogy, though Jews could rightly be offended by being compared to Gypsies otherwise.
    Not all Jews are bigoted against Gypsies, I hope and think most are not since they suffered the same fate under the Nazis.

  5. #125
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    No. They should leave.

    They started the wars and they perpetuate the wars. They did so in an open effort to exterminate Jews. They refused the offer of Israeli Jews to let them have the overwhelming majority of land exclusively for them. Instead they warred against the Jews including Jewish civilians boasting how easily they could wipe them out and solicited six Muslim dictators to join in the attempted genocide. They lost, lost and lost. In their attempts they lost their claim to the land having proactively made themselves military enemies.

    They can leave to surrounding Muslim countries. To the contrary, Jews have no where left to go. There are no other Jewish countries to immigrate too. The entire region has Muslim countries to immigrate to. Plus there is the wonderful UK they can move to via Cameron's invitation (or did he?)
    Oh stop it already, nobody believes that. It takes two to tango, and as soon as the US stops protecting Israel's crimes against the Palestinians at the UN level, sanctions passed by the UN may become binding. And why in the hell should Palestinians leave when they were there first, while the Israelis are the interlopers?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #126
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    09-10-17 @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Oh stop it already, nobody believes that. It takes two to tango, and as soon as the US stops protecting Israel's crimes against the Palestinians at the UN level, sanctions passed by the UN may become binding. And why in the hell should Palestinians leave when they were there first, while the Israelis are the interlopers?
    No, Palestinians were not there first any more than you're people were first in the USA. Jews established Israel in the 9th century BC and created the city of Jerusalem. By the 5th Century it was the largest city in the region. The Babylonians (now Iraq) attacked and destroyed the city. However, Jews retook the city. 5 centuries later, 1,000,000 Jews died in failed resistance against the Romans. For decades the Jews continued to fight the Romans.

    Christians militarily took over (ie Romans) in the 3rd century BC. Until then, Israel was predominately Jewish. However, many Jews had converted to Christianity, with Israel remaining predominately ethnically Jewish. The region was predominately Christian countries for the next 4 centuries.

    The religion of Islam did not come into existence until the 7th century AD, 1500 years after the formation of Israel, which had been Jewish for 1500 years. First, the new Muslim zealots of the new religion warred against Arabs and then in genocidal warfare against Jews and Christians - noting Christians in Israel were predominately ethnic Jews.
    Such genocidal warfare murdered or ran off nearly all Jews and Christians from Israel.

    It was only then that "Palestine" came into existence. When Britain conquered the area, Jews fleeing other countries increasingly fled back to their ancestral homeland - the only nation the Jews ever had - and had longer than the Muslim religion has even existed and had longer than Rome had existed.

    Palestinians refused a deal by which Jews would only have a small portion of the region, smaller than Israel now - and Arabs and Palestinians could exclusively have everything and everywhere else. Instead, Palestinians and half a dozen Muslim countries attacked hoping for another genocidal elimination of Jews - but lost.

    In self defense, with Jews being oppressed all over the world and the USA maintaining its prohibition against Jewish immigrants, Israel called for all Jews trying to flee their country to come to Israel - and millions did. It was the PALESTINIANS AND MUSLIM COUNTRIES that forced Israel to increase it's population for self defense - and the anti-Semitic oppression of the Western countries, the closed door to the USA and oppression in ME countries, Africa and South America against Jews that caused them to come.

    Having forced this growth of the number of Israeli Jews by attacking them militarily and oppression against Jews worldwide created the necessity for Israel to keep land they had won in their defensive war. However, UNLIKE MUSLIMS, they did not slaughter the Palestinians.

    You claim that Palestinians were there first is wrong by over 1,500 years.

    But your messages make it clear that facts are repulsive to you, only anti-Semitic false slogans matter to you. You only listen to yourself.

  7. #127
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    No, Palestinians were not there first any more than you're people were first in the USA. Jews established Israel in the 9th century BC and created the city of Jerusalem. By the 5th Century it was the largest city in the region. The Babylonians (now Iraq) attacked and destroyed the city. However, Jews retook the city. 5 centuries later, 1,000,000 Jews died in failed resistance against the Romans. For decades the Jews continued to fight the Romans.

    Christians militarily took over (ie Romans) in the 3rd century BC. Until then, Israel was predominately Jewish. However, many Jews had converted to Christianity, with Israel remaining predominately ethnically Jewish. The region was predominately Christian countries for the next 4 centuries.

    The religion of Islam did not come into existence until the 7th century AD, 1500 years after the formation of Israel, which had been Jewish for 1500 years. First, the new Muslim zealots of the new religion warred against Arabs and then in genocidal warfare against Jews and Christians - noting Christians in Israel were predominately ethnic Jews.
    Such genocidal warfare murdered or ran off nearly all Jews and Christians from Israel.

    It was only then that "Palestine" came into existence. When Britain conquered the area, Jews fleeing other countries increasingly fled back to their ancestral homeland - the only nation the Jews ever had - and had longer than the Muslim religion has even existed and had longer than Rome had existed.

    Palestinians refused a deal by which Jews would only have a small portion of the region, smaller than Israel now - and Arabs and Palestinians could exclusively have everything and everywhere else. Instead, Palestinians and half a dozen Muslim countries attacked hoping for another genocidal elimination of Jews - but lost.

    In self defense, with Jews being oppressed all over the world and the USA maintaining its prohibition against Jewish immigrants, Israel called for all Jews trying to flee their country to come to Israel - and millions did. It was the PALESTINIANS AND MUSLIM COUNTRIES that forced Israel to increase it's population for self defense - and the anti-Semitic oppression of the Western countries, the closed door to the USA and oppression in ME countries, Africa and South America against Jews that caused them to come.

    Having forced this growth of the number of Israeli Jews by attacking them militarily and oppression against Jews worldwide created the necessity for Israel to keep land they had won in their defensive war. However, UNLIKE MUSLIMS, they did not slaughter the Palestinians.

    You claim that Palestinians were there first is wrong by over 1,500 years.

    But your messages make it clear that facts are repulsive to you, only anti-Semitic false slogans matter to you. You only listen to yourself.
    Apparently you think all Israelites are Jews. By the 7th century AD the nations of Israel,and Judah were long gone and the area was primarily Muslim. So coming back a dozen centuries later isn't going to cut it. And no, Europeans weren't the first people in North America. It was colonised by White European immigrants at the expense of the indigenous people's.
    Last edited by Montecresto; 04-03-15 at 11:30 PM.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  8. #128
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,519

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Well, 75%+ are.

  9. #129
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    09-10-17 @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Apparently you think all Israelites are Jews.
    Again, you refuse to read, don't you? And since I already pointed out the actual statistics and reminded of that, posting repetitiously posting lies is what your tactic has now degraded to.

    Many Jews became Christians, but were ethnically still Jews. Muslims indiscriminately slaughtered both when they came to power 1500 years after Jews created Israel.

  10. #130
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    Well, 75%+ are.
    Um no, wrong. The first time the word Jew is mentioned in the bible is in the book of Kings, and its in reference to the tribe of Judah. But Israel consisted of 12 and a half tribes. All Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews. The kingdom of Judah was taken into captivity by Babylonia in the 6th century AD, while the northern kingdom of Israel went into Assyrian captivity sometime earlier. The tribe/kingdom of Judah did return to Jerusalem after the Babylonians were defeated, but by the 7th century AD, they were largely non existent in the region which had become Muslim well into the twentieth century.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •