View Poll Results: Why have Jews been so hated across history?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Because they declare they are God's Chosen People, which is offensive

    2 9.52%
  • Because they do not integrating society making themselves an outsider minority

    7 33.33%
  • Because of religious reasons, ie "Christ killers" and ancient conflicts with Muslims

    9 42.86%
  • Because for whatever reason they tend to become wealthier than most people

    9 42.86%
  • Because they tend to favor each other in dealings unfairly

    5 23.81%
  • Because they collectively conspire to gain influence where ever they are

    5 23.81%
  • Their rituals and self-collectivism invokes xenophobia

    3 14.29%
  • Because Jews oppress people when they gain influence

    3 14.29%
  • Because Jews tended to surrender or flee rather than fight so are easy targets of hate

    1 4.76%
  • The poll is false. Historically Jews have not suffered atrocities more than others

    7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 137

Thread: Why are Jews so hated?

  1. #91
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    I think that people hate to think that anyone is better than they are.
    Not sure what you mean with that in the context I was referring?
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  2. #92
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    Only the Jewish ones are Jewish. The rest aren't Jewish.
    Yeah, you're probably talking religiously. I am speaking of tribal.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #93
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,336

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    I think that people hate to think that anyone is better than they are.
    My fault. I connected it to the wrong entry.

  4. #94
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    Oh, I thought we were talking about the historical reasons. Christians, and especially Protestants, are very friendly towards Jewish groups today. The only people that I'd ever point out as on the iffy-side of things are the grouchy, 80+ year old male Catholic groups, but that's only because they don't like anyone. Outside of them is the far-right Christian groups that you wouldn't be able to call Christian, because they're so fringe and nutty.

    That all changed with the post-WWII attitudes. The Catholic Church publicly denounced the "Christ Killers" attitudes in the 60s and fought against them, which lead to the revamping of much of its liturgy. Other denominations followed suit. The West also aligned itself with Israel for as a matter of our Middle East strategy. That's lead the Religious Right in the US to be very pro-Israel and pro-Judaism.

    There's never going to be agreement between the groups, but there's no antipathy between them like there used to be.


    No, American Christians are stupid for supporting Israel, because Israel is a wealthy first-world country that is kicking the crap out of Palestinians who are on par with Ethiopians.

    Give the Palestinians a couple hundred billion dollars and a well-trained, well-funded army and then we'll call it even.
    Your message at the end is as historically inaccurate as possible. Israel was founded by desperate Jews fleeing horrific oppression, murderous oppression, all over the world. Most arrived with nothing. Many died in the attempt.

    The TINY area Jews had was - as the British pulled out - attacked by the armies of 6 Islamic countries, Palestinians, and volunteers from numerous other countries - attacking with heavy armor. It was Palestinians and the professional armies of half a dozen countries plus more attacking who they believed were helpless Jews. The Egyptian general declared the Jews were entirely defenseless would be immediately totally overrun and exterminated.

    The Jews prevailed anyway.
    Nor was this the last mass military attack by Palestinians along with the professional armies of Muslim countries.

    Read history. Before any fighting and from the start, the Jews only wanted a tiny piece of land smaller than now - and said that everywhere else - 99.99+% of the region and essentially all natural resources could be "exclusively Arab."

    Instead the Palestinians rioted, demanded Jews do not have 1 inch and that the Jews all be runoff or killed. Then went to war against the Jews. Then again. Then again.

    Have you ever heard the expression: "YOU MADE YOUR OWN BED. NOW LIE IN IT." That is the situation of Palestinians.

    THEY created the situation they are in - and they keep themselves in it.

  5. #95
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    That was the conversion that changed world history, wasn't it? Had he lost the battle, the entire course of human history would have changed. Mind boggling.
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Your message at the end is as historically inaccurate as possible. Israel was founded by desperate Jews fleeing horrific oppression, murderous oppression, all over the world. Most arrived with nothing. Many died in the attempt.
    The TINY area Jews had was - as the British pulled out - attacked by the armies of 6 Islamic countries, Palestinians, and volunteers from numerous other countries - attacking with heavy armor. It was Palestinians and the professional armies of half a dozen countries plus more attacking who they believed were helpless Jews. The Egyptian general declared the Jews were entirely defenseless would be immediately totally overrun and exterminated.
    The Jews prevailed anyway.
    Nor was this the last mass military attack by Palestinians along with the professional armies of Muslim countries.
    From the start, the Jews only wanted a tiny piece of land smaller than now - but the Palestinians rioted, demanded Jews do not have 1 inch and that the Jews all be runoff or killed. Then went to war against the Jews. Then again. Then again.

    Have you ever heard the expression: "YOU MADE YOUR OWN BED. NOW LIE IN IT." That is the situation of Palestinians.

    THEY created the situation they are in - and they keep themselves in it.
    And stepped right into Palestine to oppress the Palestinians. And have done so consistently, and thoroughly.

    Gaza is a prison camp, says David Cameron
    David Cameron has described Gaza as a ''prison camp'' and appealed to the Israeli Government to allow the free flow of humanitarian goods and people in and out of the Palestinian territory.

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...d-Cameron.html
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #96
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    That was the conversion that changed world history, wasn't it? Had he lost the battle, the entire course of human history would have changed. Mind boggling.
    History is full of forgotten footnotes.

    Constantine? All of history changed because he had a bizarre dream.

    Einstein is who both warned FDR that German was pursuing something called the atomic bomb and told FDR such could be built. For this, operations were undertaken successfully against Germany's heavywater production (for which Germany's one attempt to detonate an atomic bomb failed) and the USA undertook the massive atomic bomb program.

    Yet Einstein was a militant pacifist. What changed his mind? His sister was murdered in a concentration camp.

    Or the windows opened in Hitler's bunker and the one-armed bomb carrier able to arm only one of the two suitcase bombs? Had he succeeded, the Germany army on the Atlantic wall was going to roll on Berlin to take out the SS and surrender to the USA, while turning all German forces singularly to stop Russia's advance. That failure lead to the rise of the USSR and oppression of all of Eastern Europe.

    BUT for Hitler's genocide of Jews he would have had atomic bombs for the tips of his V2 missiles - which would have forced both the UK and Russia to surrender and made such as the Normandy landing impossible. That tiny detail that virtually no one knows or mentions, that footnote, is one a fact if it didn't exist Germany would have won the war and dominated the world as the only atomic weapons power and only nation with ballistic missiles to put them on - easily launched on the USA from submarines if need be.

    As for the never ending conflict between Muslims and Christians? Muhammed FIRST approached the Christian and Jewish leadership declaring that Arabs too have the SAME God and therefore claimed they ALL were the same religion. The response of those leaders was to try to hunt down Muhammed to kill him and his followers. Had they accepted? Imagine the endless wars to this day that would never of happened.

    The tornado that hit Washington DC in the war of 1812. The gale that took out the Spanish Armada. The heavy rain just before the battle between the Christians of Paris and the Muslim army so softening the ground the Muslim horses couldn't travel on it.

    In the War of 1812 the British had won. Conquered DC. Setting the city on fire. And a tornado hits their army and then a drenching rainstorm putting out the fires? What the hell are the odds of both those happening at that exact moment and place? Yet such as that possibly defines world history more than all the grand plans of the most brilliant planners.

    Little historic details and quirks of reality.

    And there there is the original Sunni-Shia split. If only Muhammed had left a will saying who assumed his role?

    Despite all the grand schemes, history is mostly written by inadvertent and seemingly small details, oversights and entirely unpredictable events.

    Curiously, that is one abstract strong suggestion there is a God or some unknown Karma powers involved in world and human events.
    Last edited by joko104; 04-03-15 at 03:41 PM.

  7. #97
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    And stepped right into Palestine to oppress the Palestinians. And have done so consistently, and thoroughly.

    Gaza is a prison camp, says David Cameron
    David Cameron has described Gaza as a ''prison camp?" and appealed to the Israeli Government to allow the free flow of humanitarian goods and people in and out of the Palestinian territory.

    Gaza is a prison camp, says David Cameron - Telegraph
    Like I care what David Cameron says. His life isn't on the line, is it?

    Why don't Palestinians leave that "prison camp?" We know one Palestinian who did - 3 decades ago. Came to America. Ended up bringing all his family and their family here too over the years. And believes Americans are nuts for not appreciating all we have including free enterprise. It's not a prison camp if you decide to stay and instead throw rocks.

    Why doesn't David Cameron pursue allowing Palestinians immigrating to the UK if he REALLY gives a damn? Why don't the Muslim countries in that region do so if they REALLY cared about Palestinians. He does not hate Jews. He sees Palestinians as stupid.

    The LAST Western country Israel should trust is the UK if you know the history of Israel's independence. The Jews were attacked by Palestinians, the armies of SIX Muslim countries and volunteers from other Muslim countries - having heavy BRITISH armor - while Britain tried to blockaide military equipment to the Jews. The British also did a double take on behalf of Palestinians to deny the Jews ANY land whatsoever. Prior to this, when the Nazi Himmler tried to make a deal to turn the Jews over to the UK, the UK's response was they didn't want them and wouldn't accept them.

    The UK is NOT Israel's friend. The UK leadership historically is just fine with Jews being killed and Israel obliterated. This list of countries the UK screwed up is LONG. Israel and Palestine are on that long list.
    Last edited by joko104; 04-03-15 at 04:49 PM.

  8. #98
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Like I care what David Cameron says. His life isn't on the line, is it?

    Why don't Palestinians leave that "prison camp?" We know one Palestinian who did - 3 decades ago. Came to America. Ended up bringing all his family and their family here too over the years. And believes Americans are nuts for not appreciating all we have including free enterprise. It's not a prison camp if you decide to stay and instead throw rocks.

    Why doesn't David Cameron pursue allowing Palestinians immigrating to the UK if he REALLY gives a damn? Why don't the Muslim countries in that region do so if they REALLY cared about Palestinians. He does not hate Jews. He sees Palestinians as stupid.

    The LAST Western country Israel should trust is the UK if you know the history of Israel's independence. The Jews were attacked by Palestinians, the armies of SIX Muslim countries and volunteers from other Muslim countries - having heavy BRITISH armor - while Britain tried to blockaide military equipment to the Jews. The British also did a double take on behalf of Palestinians to deny the Jews ANY land whatsoever. Prior to this, when the Nazi Himmler tried to make a deal to turn the Jews over to the UK, the UK's response was they didn't want them and wouldn't accept them.

    The UK is NOT Israel's friend. The UK leadership historically is just fine with Jews being killed and Israel obliterated. This list of countries the UK screwed up is LONG. Israel and Palestine are on that long list.
    I see, you don't like what David Cameron said, therefore its irrelevant. Here's the deal though, David Cameron is the PM of the UK, and as such, when he likens Gaza to a prison camp, it has far more impact then joko's dismissal.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  9. #99
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,756

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I see, you don't like what David Cameron said, therefore its irrelevant. Here's the deal though, David Cameron is the PM of the UK, and as such, when he likens Gaza to a prison camp, it has far more impact then joko's dismissal.
    And let's not forget that Cameron is a Tory.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  10. #100
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Why are Jews so hated?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    I see, you don't like what David Cameron said, therefore its irrelevant. Here's the deal though, David Cameron is the PM of the UK, and as such, when he likens Gaza to a prison camp, it has far more impact then joko's dismissal.
    Really all you did is avoid any response to anything I actually posted. Again, you never read anything others post, only listen to yourself. Your message is an off-point non-response to what I posted. What I posted is why don't Palestinians leave the "prison camp," and why doesn't David Cameron and Muslim countries up their doors to the Palestinians for them to escape too - like most Jews in Israel has to escape the oppression of the country they or their ancestors were in?

    I do understand you prefer the genocidal tactics of Muslims against Jews than the control Jews exercise over Palestinians. So why don't you post that - that the Jews should kill and imprison all Palestinians who won't leave? That's the system of those you praise and endorse.

    The neocon lacky is you, but you are too easily fooled and used to realize this. The more Iran is armed to militarize the region in rebellions and chaos, the more reason there will be to have military response. For the USA and West to have justification to go to war there has to be another side to fight. Pouring money into Iran is the ideal way to accomplish this goal. But they understand people like you are too simplistic and easily sold on slogans to realize this.

    It is because of people like you that the wars and terrorism will go on. Adversaries are defeated by starving them on, not by pouring money on them.

    They got everyone thinking this is only about nuclear weapons because people are easily fooled.
    Last edited by joko104; 04-03-15 at 05:13 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •