PUBLIC POLL & MULTIPLE CHOICE
Seemingly following Obama's anti-Israel actions and statements in the view of the elected leader of Israel, there are increasingly extreme anti-Semitic claims and advocacies, including increasingly on this forum. This includes:
1. Claiming that up to 5 million Palestinian Muslims are allowed to immigrate/return to Israel - thus eliminating Israel as a Jewish nation, the only on in the world.
2. Declaring all problems in the Middle East are caused by the existence of Israel, the way Hitler claimed Jews were responsible for Germany's problems.
3. Endlessly claiming there are vast conspiracies by Jews of Israel including conspiratorial secret influences of the USA government, again parroting the claim Hitler made.
4. Advocacies unique against Israel, such as "right of return" to Palestinians" - but no advocacy of the right to return to any other people anywhere else in the world such as the Tartars of Crimea.
5. Discounting multiple past invasions by surrounding Muslim countries and vows to this day such as by Iran to totally destroy and kill all Jews in Israel.
6. Never, under any circumstance, mentioning that Israel is the ancestral nation of Jews and that they were disposed of their country - to instead always only portray Jews as foreign invaders who stole their country from Muslims.
7. Never mentioning the oppression, discrimination, bigotry and murder against Jews not only in the M.E. but around the world including in Europe - and that Israel is the ONLY country with an open-door policy towards Jews.
8. Never mentioning the many centuries of atrocities against Jews around the world.
9. Despite the current Prime Minister being elected by a majority, to insist as fact that he does not represent the views of Jews in Israel.
I only see such views coming from Democrats and so-called liberals. Are many Democrats - whether deliberate or inadvertent - anti-Semitic?