View Poll Results: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?YY

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    36 69.23%
  • No

    7 13.46%
  • I don't know

    2 3.85%
  • Other

    7 13.46%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 120

Thread: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

  1. #71
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-30-16 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Some of us haven't bought into the scaredy cat tactics that were used on us a dozen years ago. Stop living in fear. Promote normal relations with Iran and watch things begin to shape up. Do you think that the ayatollahs are suffering under our sanctions. Do you think they had to switch to black angus steak from Kobie because of them. Hopefully we can keep the mouth breathing knuckle draggers away from our foreign policy.
    They were eating Kobie? Why do I still see post from him.

    How many times have you been to the middle east? How many times have you interacted with these people? How many years have you spent studying them as an enemy? How much access have you had to intelligence estimates?

    I do not fear them, I know them. I have stood before them before and if I was able would gladly face them again.
    Be sure to work hard and get lots of overtime. People on welfare want more steaks and free upgrades to smart phones with unlimited data packages.

  2. #72
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    They were eating Kobie? Why do I still see post from him.

    How many times have you been to the middle east? How many times have you interacted with these people? How many years have you spent studying them as an enemy? How much access have you had to intelligence estimates?

    I do not fear them, I know them. I have stood before them before and if I was able would gladly face them again.
    Before those folk running the country, or it's fine citizenry that isn't the evil you claim them to be. Your position is dangerous, thank god your fingers aren't in our foreign policy. Your mentality would destroy the world. And no, I haven't studied Iran as an enemy. I consider Iran to be as good and as bad as any country that has been interfering in her internal affairs for a very long time now.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  3. #73
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Republic of Texas.
    Last Seen
    11-30-16 @ 05:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecresto View Post
    Before those folk running the country, or it's fine citizenry that isn't the evil you claim them to be. Your position is dangerous, thank god your fingers aren't in our foreign policy. Your mentality would destroy the world. And no, I haven't studied Iran as an enemy. I consider Iran to be as good and as bad as any country that has been interfering in her internal affairs for a very long time now.
    You must be one of the happiest people on earth.
    Be sure to work hard and get lots of overtime. People on welfare want more steaks and free upgrades to smart phones with unlimited data packages.

  4. #74
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,457

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Of course, when it comes to what rights a nation has that's usually dictated by more powerful nations that would threaten them for obtaining that or treaties nations ratify. To my knowledge the NPT doesn't ban the US from having nuclear weapons, and as the strongest nation in the Western World another nation isn't going to have the strength to force us from having them, not to mention the fact that the US developed them first.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  5. #75
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 10:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by DVSentinel View Post
    You must be one of the happiest people on earth.
    I think so.
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #76
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    02-26-17 @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,708
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    What's it matter? If we don't, who's going to come and take them from us?

  7. #77
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    37,124

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    What's it matter? If we don't, who's going to come and take them from us?

    Maybe Frank Moses
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  8. #78
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,577

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Gee, what a great argument you present.
    Your frivolous assertion that the atomic bombs were used "on civilians and for pretty much no reason, no less" doesn't merit an in depth argument.

  9. #79
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Last Seen
    05-24-17 @ 11:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,907

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Your frivolous assertion that the atomic bombs were used "on civilians and for pretty much no reason, no less" doesn't merit an in depth argument.
    Then why did you bother commenting, dude? Nothing better to do? Or is it just sort of unavoidable that they did indeed drop a nuke on a bunch of kids and it offends your sense of "my country right or wrong" to admit it?

    'K then.

  10. #80
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,577

    Re: Does USA have the right to have atomic bombs ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Then why did you bother commenting, dude? Nothing better to do? Or is it just sort of unavoidable that they did indeed drop a nuke on a bunch of kids and it offends your sense of "my country right or wrong" to admit it?

    'K then.
    You can continue to misrepresent and mischaracterize what happened but it will not go unchallenged. I made no other assertion about your simplistic quote about my country.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •