View Poll Results: Is Hillary the Democrats only REALISTICALLY PLAUSIBLE option?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. It's Hillary Or Bust for the Democrats.

    12 33.33%
  • No - there is at least one other possibility (name)

    13 36.11%
  • No - there are many other plausibly realistic possibilities

    11 30.56%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 113

Thread: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

  1. #101
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,123

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    LOL....none of the current GOP lot can hold a candle in the GE. You guys might as well nominate Cruz beause he stands as much chance as any of the others. The reality is, the one one who stands a chance in the GE (assuming Hilary runs) is Christie....and he will never get close to getting the nomination.
    enjoy cheapening your soul to advocate for ClintonInc. for the next 18 months.

    But if this is your best case, then.... well, that's sad .

  2. #102
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,964

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    You nailed it... Demokrats tend to rely on some type of circus act.
    .
    ???? ORLY?

    See: Sarah Palin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #103
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    enjoy cheapening your soul to advocate for ClintonInc. for the next 18 months.

    But if this is your best case, then.... well, that's sad .
    I'm not "advocating for Clinton"....just pointing out the reality that you face. Personally, I would prefer Warren...the Clinton's have always been way too moderate for my tastes. That being said...the point of the thread is the "depth of the benches". Just because you have a lot of players on the bench doesn't mean that any of them are any good...and certainly in this group of GOP frontrunners, there is none that is ever going to be an allstar....just sayin.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #104
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,123

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I'm not "advocating for Clinton"....just pointing out the reality that you face. Personally, I would prefer Warren...the Clinton's have always been way too moderate for my tastes. That being said...the point of the thread is the "depth of the benches". Just because you have a lot of players on the bench doesn't mean that any of them are any good...and certainly in this group of GOP frontrunners, there is none that is ever going to be an allstar....just sayin.
    you are throwing poo at a wall and hoping it sticks. You haven't raised a substantive reply to any of the candidates listed, nor have you demonstrated that The Inevitable One is anything close to being a good candidate.

  5. #105
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,702

    Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I'm not "advocating for Clinton"....just pointing out the reality that you face. Personally, I would prefer Warren...the Clinton's have always been way too moderate for my tastes. That being said...the point of the thread is the "depth of the benches". Just because you have a lot of players on the bench doesn't mean that any of them are any good...and certainly in this group of GOP frontrunners, there is none that is ever going to be an allstar....just sayin.
    We all know your modus operandi is to proclaim Party A is hopeless in comparison with Party B because its only "sane choice" is also the one that conveniently is seen as having less chance at winning a primary bout. However, should even that person come out victorious, you would still call them hopeless and "not sane."

    That's why when Hillary is perhaps the inevitable choice, you won't have much by way of complaints. You'll offer a few pithy reminders that Warren was better, but on the whole, you'll charge forward without any sense of regret for your Party's candidate. You wouldn't give a Republican the same benefit, because you aren't a Republican.

    In short: a Party man through and through...a Debbie Schultz without any accompanied salary to make the Stating the Party line meaningful.
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 03-23-15 at 04:51 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  6. #106
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    Well just for conversation how about any of Hilary's possible running mates?

    Top 15 Hillary Running Mates for 2016 | Democrat Cafe
    A veep for Hillary Clinton in 2016? | TheHill

    Booker, Castro, Dean, Warner, Davis , Nixon, Kaine, Schweitzer, Bayh, Crist, Heinrich, Warren etc
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    06-05-15 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    2,264

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    I'm dreaming for Bernie Sanders/Elizabeth Warren, would take either.. But it's a dream.. Although Bernie might run.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    I have an alternative...but they won't like it...

    Ron Paul.


  9. #109
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    ???? ORLY?

    See: Sarah Palin
    Sarah Palin worked her way up from local politics, and then took on corrupt politicians in her own party. She is a clear voice for Liberty, and that scares the **** out of Leftists and their propagandists. It's why they worked hard... overtime to discredit her... meanwhile Obama... an anti-American and gaff machine almost on par with Biden got cover.

    I hope Hillary runs. She's corrupt to the core, and everyone knows it.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  10. #110
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Are there any realistic Democrat Alternatives to Hillary

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    It's funny to hear people complain about the status quo and then support the electoral college, a measure put in place to protect that status quo.
    There is a reason for it, and if you don't like it... elect people to office across the land to have it changed.

    By being so out of touch with reality that you think those accusations are actually true.
    Ayers, Wright, Alinsky, and Davis.

    Communists, Anti-Americans, a racist mentor and a terrorist.
    You been sleeping, or is your desire to remain blind and ignorant of the facts?
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •