View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

Voters
696. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

    196 28.16%
  • Hillary Clinton

    184 26.44%
  • Elizabeth Warren

    133 19.11%
  • John Kerry

    98 14.08%
  • Al Gore

    81 11.64%
  • Mike Huckabee

    4 0.57%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Who Would You vote for?

  1. #41
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,190

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Lets say there was a presidential race with the following 6 people running. Who would you vote for?


    Barack Obama
    Hillary Clinton
    Elizabeth Warren
    John Kerry
    Al Gore
    Mike Huckabee
    Holy crap - I hope no one particularly depressed or unstable is viewing DP today.

    Throw up (pun intended) a list like that and you'd better have assisted suicide as an option as well.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #42
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,696

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Lets say there was a presidential race with the following 6 people running. Who would you vote for?


    Barack Obama
    Hillary Clinton
    Elizabeth Warren
    John Kerry
    Al Gore
    Mike Huckabee
    Huckabee sucks by far the least. Warren sucks the most.



  3. #43
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,696

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Easy. Warren. Only true progressive on that list.
    its fun seeing how Lieyawatha has suckered the haters of the wealthy and corporations. She's a lying bitch who wants to be wealthy and powerful without doing anything to earn it



  4. #44
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    its fun seeing how Lieyawatha has suckered the haters of the wealthy and corporations. She's a lying bitch who wants to be wealthy and powerful without doing anything to earn it
    TD shows he's true class again.


  5. #45
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,696

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    TD shows he's true class again.
    truth is what counts, not the sensibilities of people who have been seduced by Spouting Bull



  6. #46
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    That's a pretty revolting list. If someone held a gun to my head and forced me to vote for one of them, I'd have to vote for John Kerry.
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Holy crap - I hope no one particularly depressed or unstable is viewing DP today.

    Throw up (pun intended) a list like that and you'd better have assisted suicide as an option as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Huckabee sucks by far the least. Warren sucks the most.
    I am sorry, it was an experiment and I screwed it up royally. I was suposed to ask who would win?


  7. #47
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,696

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I am sorry, it was an experiment and I screwed it up royally. I was suposed to ask who would win?
    No idea but America would lose no matter what the answer would be



  8. #48
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    No idea but America would lose no matter what the answer would be
    Huckakee would win, the liberals would split their vote. This is the same reason Fox News wins most trusted network


  9. #49
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    truth is what counts, not the sensibilities of people who have been seduced by Spouting Bull
    Let me guess.. Typical issues right? "Taxes are bad!", "I hate taxes"? Typical favorite plutocratic oligarch argument right?


  10. #50
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,696

    Re: Who Would You vote for?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Huckakee would win, the liberals would split their vote. This is the same reason Fox News wins most trusted network
    Huckabee is goofy. but that is the least pernicious of the group you have



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •