View Poll Results: Is political globalization follow the steps of economic globalization?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    3 6.98%
  • No

    23 53.49%
  • Maybe

    2 4.65%
  • Don't know

    15 34.88%
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Globalization

  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3

    Globalization

    Hello,
    Do you think that political globilization is follow the steps of economic globalization?

    Give your opinion, discuss and thank you!

  2. #2
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,761

    Re: Globalization

    Y u no put in poll?
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  3. #3
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3

    Re: Globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    Y u no put in poll?
    Sorry, i'm new here. how can i put in polls?

  4. #4
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,761

    Re: Globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by BA95 View Post
    Sorry, i'm new here. how can i put in polls?
    When you start a thread, there's an option to include a poll. If you scroll down a bit past the text box, there's a box you can check to do that. It's near the check boxes for subscribing to a thread, etc.

    Once you've posted the thread, you can write in the options for the polls (up to ten of them), and once you've finished that up, the poll will appear at the top of every page in the thread. You can't put a poll in a thread you've already made, so you'll have to start over again if you want to make a poll thread. In the meantime, you should introduce yourself to the forum. If you scroll down the home page far enough, you'll see the Come In And Say Hi subforum where new members can introduce themselves. Welcome to DP, and enjoy your stay.
    Last edited by Jesse Booth; 03-08-15 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  5. #5
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3

    Re: Globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    When you start a thread, there's an option to include a poll. If you scroll down a bit past the text box, there's a box you can check to do that. It's near the check boxes for subscribing to a thread, etc.

    Once you've posted the thread, you can write in the options for the polls (up to ten of them), and once you've finished that up, the poll will appear at the top of every page in the thread. You can't put a poll in a thread you've already made, so you'll have to start over again if you want to make a poll thread. In the meantime, you should introduce yourself to the forum. If you scroll down the home page far enough, you'll see the Come In And Say Hi subforum where new members can introduce themselves. Welcome to DP, and enjoy your stay.
    Well, it's done.
    Thanks for the information. Hope you share your opinion

  6. #6
    Lean Mean Meme Machine
    Jesse Booth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    https://www.debatepolitics.com
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,761

    Re: Globalization

    Quote Originally Posted by BA95 View Post
    Well, it's done.
    Thanks for the information. Hope you share your opinion
    You can customize polls even more if you want, like allowing people to vote for multiple poll options, or making it public, so people can see who voted for what.

    I voted yes, that political globalization follows economic globalization. It isn't necessary a good thing, however. Political alliances have a long history of causing serious lingering problems, though the global economy might make it too cost-prohibitive for people to start international wars. Only the future will tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Pepe Booth strikes again.

  7. #7
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Globalization

    Yes is my answer, however, this will take a millennia . a common world wide language is a prerequisite as well as a common political system .. batter make that ten millennia !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •