View Poll Results: Who is smarter?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

    102 73.91%
  • Dick Cheney

    16 11.59%
  • Don't know

    20 14.49%
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 203

Thread: Who is smarter?

  1. #61
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,026

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Very difficult, almost impossible to say. When it comes to book smart it is most likely Obama. When it comes to political smarts it possibly is Cheney. When it comes to political wheeling and dealing it will be Cheney too. When it comes to emotional intelligence it will be Obama.

    The 2 are not really that comparable, both are smart but mostly not on the same subject/categories. So all in all I cannot say who is smarter, though IMHO I think that Obama would win out in the end, but that is just an opinion. For all I know Cheney would smoke Obama in an IQ test.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  2. #62
    Sage
    mpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,769

    Re: Who is smarter?

    This thread was entertaining but got old fast.
    If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.

  3. #63
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,301

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crovax View Post
    This had the potential to be interesting but Obama is much more intelligent than Cheney
    The problem with your answer is that the Left is scared ****less of Dick Cheney, and what he might do. They think he's the sneakiest bastard who ever walk the Earth. If he were as evil as they think, his grin would be smarter than Barack Obama.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Anybody in jail?
    Bill Clinton did not go to jail for sticking a cigar in Monica Lewinsky's vagina and lying about it. Does not mean that it was smart.

  5. #65
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,842

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The problem with your answer is that the Left is scared ****less of Dick Cheney, and what he might do. They think he's the sneakiest bastard who ever walk the Earth. If he were as evil as they think, his grin would be smarter than Barack Obama.
    Not only the left, the rest of the Coalition of the Willing are as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  6. #66
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,842

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Bill Clinton did not go to jail for sticking a cigar in Monica Lewinsky's vagina and lying about it. Does not mean that it was smart.
    Make a fine cigar line, cognac flavored and pussy dipped.
    You can say you smoke, drink and eat at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  7. #67
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,500

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Bill Clinton did not go to jail for sticking a cigar in Monica Lewinsky's vagina and lying about it. Does not mean that it was smart.
    Wow...that's a strange comparison with Obama and Cheney. I mean, I think you just made the point that I made earlier, but not in those words.

    Works for me...

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    The problem with your answer is that the Left is scared ****less of Dick Cheney, and what he might do.
    No one is scared of Dick Cheney's sorry ass, but while he was in office what he had the potential to do was scary. What Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is scary, it doesn't make him smart.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Wow...that's a strange comparison with Obama and Cheney. I mean, I think you just made the point that I made earlier, but not in those words.

    Works for me...
    You asked did anyone go to jail. That works for me. Thanx.

  10. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Make a fine cigar line, cognac flavored and pussy dipped.
    You can say you smoke, drink and eat at the same time.
    Damn, that was a good one!!! Even me in all my greatest could do no better!!!!

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •