View Poll Results: Who is smarter?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • Barack Obama

    102 73.91%
  • Dick Cheney

    16 11.59%
  • Don't know

    20 14.49%
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 203

Thread: Who is smarter?

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I guess we shouldn't have expected your posts to make a rational argument on this thread based on the earlier posts.

    CDS appears to be the main instigator of your comments
    OK, here's a rational argument for you. Let's see if you can comprehend it.

    Obama is smarter than Cheney because Obama has sense enough not to get the U.S. involved in wars that cost it trillions of dollars. Get it?
    Cheney just isn't that intelligent. It is as simple as that.

  2. #132
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    181,701

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    OK, here's a rational argument for you. Let's see if you can comprehend it.

    Obama is smarter than Cheney because Obama has sense enough not to get the U.S. involved in wars that cost it trillions of dollars. Get it?
    Cheney just isn't that intelligent. It is as simple as that.
    so Obama got us out of wars? So you are proving you don't even understand your own arguments and you are now claiming FDR and JFK were morons. How do you know Cheney was the one who got us into that war?



  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    How do you know Cheney was the one who got us into that war?
    Did not think you could. That is why its useless to discuss with you.

  4. #134
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    181,701

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Did not think you could. That is why its useless to discuss with you.
    you haven't discussed anything. Your posts clearly demonstrate that your evaluation of "intelligence" is based on your political agenda and has no relation to reality. What bothers you most about Cheney? His party or his race or his support of Bush? The man hasn't been in office in 7 years-this sort of hate is really pretty pathetic



  5. #135
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,236

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Oh, I could think up a real good topic right now, but I would get banned.
    All the more reason you should go ahead.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    All the more reason you should go ahead.
    You are right! But I ain't gonna do it!!!

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Your posts clearly demonstrate that your evaluation of "intelligence" is based on your political agenda and has no relation to reality.
    No, it's a simple IQ test question:

    Who is smarter, Cheney or Obama?

    Answer - Obama

    Why?

    Because Obama does not start war that cost the U.S. TRILLIONS of dollars and thousands of young American lives.

  8. #138
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    181,701

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    No, it's a simple IQ test question:

    Who is smarter, Cheney or Obama?

    Answer - Obama

    Why?

    Because Obama does not start war that cost the U.S. TRILLIONS of dollars and thousands of young American lives.
    that's a BS argument

    try again.

    did you serve in Iraq? do you believe everyone who voted for the war is a moron? Obama has hardly ended the war and escalated the war in Afghanistan.

    so your argument has no merit and is really really stupid



  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    that's a BS argument

    try again.

    did you serve in Iraq? do you believe everyone who voted for the war is a moron? Obama has hardly ended the war and escalated the war in Afghanistan.

    so your argument has no merit and is really really stupid
    No what is stupid is asking if I served in Iraq. Your argument has no merit and is stupid.
    Last edited by MildSteel; 03-06-15 at 11:12 AM.

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Who is smarter?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    How do you know Cheney was the one who got us into that war?
    Just to demonstrate how stupid this is, consider this eye witness testimony

    Retired Col. Lawrence Wilkerson was Colin Powell’s chief of staff at the State Department, and close friend and adviser for 16 years. Two weeks ago he spoke to a Washington Public Policy Institute.

    COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON (Ret.): What I saw was a cabal between the Vice President of the United States, Richard Cheney, and the secretary of defense, Donald Rumsfeld, on critical issues that made decisions that the bureaucracy did not know were being made.

    RAY SUAREZ: In an interview this week, Wilkerson repeated his charge that an alternate decision-making process had evolved run by the vice president and his allies at the Defense Department in the first Bush term.

    COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON (Ret.): This is the first time that so much power has been concentrated in the office of the vice president.

    While the formal process was engaged — that is to say, everyone debating and dissenting and so forth and so on — the informal process was making the decisions.

    There was a labyrinth out there of people who sopped up information, manipulated information, handed information, and built information, I think in some cases, that supplemented, augmented, helped this alternative decision-making process to realize its decisions rather than those that might have been flummoxed or stopped or halted or still in debate in the formal process.

    RAY SUAREZ: How did this work in practice?

    COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON (Ret.): Well, with regard to Iraq, it was centered in Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith’s office. Other people were sprinkled throughout the government.

    RAY SUAREZ: Wilkerson says that a faction of the Central Intelligence Agency was aligned with the vice president’s office. At times, this group was in conflict with CIA Director George Tenet, the DCI.

    COL. LAWRENCE WILKERSON (Ret.): And so, you would get one part of the agency, the official part, if you will, with the DCI as the mouthpiece of that official part, saying, “Wait a minute. I don’t think that ought to go in the president’s state of the union address; that’s not right. We don’t have firm evidence that Iraq is seeking uranium from the country of Niger, so it shouldn’t go in there.”

    Then you would have this dissenting body in the agency report up the chain to the vice president’s office and back in it would go, into the state of the union address.
    Anybody that knows anything about that issue would know that. What an stupid, ignorant, uninformed question.

    Iraq War Questions

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •