View Poll Results: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it??

Voters
267. You may not vote on this poll
  • You're against it

    180 67.42%
  • It's criminal

    125 46.82%
  • It's evil

    154 57.68%
  • You support it

    0 0%
  • it's justified

    0 0%
  • it's heroic

    0 0%
  • Other

    3 1.12%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

  1. #21
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    I understand what you mean about the bolded part but that could be said for ANY subjective personal belief of right and wrong
    They're all subjective, and yet, we all have to draw the line somewhere. I know where my lines are drawn.

  2. #22
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    It's terrorism, plain and simple.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  3. #23
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,953

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    And infrequent. Violence and attempts to terrorize are never acceptable, never. But look at the OP's dates. And take into account the millions of Americans who are pro-life and who would never stoop to terroristic actions, attempted murder, or murder.

  4. #24
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,144

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    I do not support anti abortion violence under any circumstance but find the feigned outrage of people who gladly support the slaughter of millions in the womb laughable and more than a tad disingenuous.
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  5. #25
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    And infrequent. Violence and attempts to terrorize are never acceptable, never. But look at the OP's dates. And take into account the millions of Americans who are pro-life and who would never stoop to terroristic actions, attempted murder, or murder.
    weird did somebody claim it was frequent or all or even a majority pro-lifers stoop to violence? nooooooope.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #26
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    I do not support anti abortion violence under any circumstance but find the feigned outrage of people who gladly support the slaughter of millions in the womb laughable and more than a tad disingenuous.
    can you list these posters that "gladly support the slaughter of millions in the womb" I havent met ONE and i would gladly call them out on it . . .thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #27
    Sage
    Disputatious71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,807
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    Interesting the last criminal act you cite in the OP is a 2009 incident... Imagine if all the Muslim violence had such isolated occurrences, then the comparisons would be closer to reality instead of being a straw man argument.
    The question is more important than the answer!

  8. #28
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disputatious71 View Post
    Interesting the last criminal act you cite in the OP is a 2009 incident... Imagine if all the Muslim violence had such isolated occurrences, then the comparisons would be closer to reality instead of being a straw man argument.
    what strawman argument?

    the op is a question of whether people support anti-abortion violence? that is factually not a strawman by definition.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #29
    Sage
    Disputatious71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,807
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    what strawman argument?

    the op is a question of whether people support anti-abortion violence? that is factually not a strawman by definition.
    Re-read my post I am sure you can find the strawman argument I referred to!
    The question is more important than the answer!

  10. #30
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Anti-abortion Violence, how do you view it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Disputatious71 View Post
    Re-read my post I am sure you can find the strawman argument I referred to!
    thats what i thought, lol yes we see the one YOU made up
    the fact is though it has nothgin to do with this thread
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •