View Poll Results: Do you agree with Netanyahu's statement to Congress?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I strongly agree

    12 6.22%
  • Yes, I somewhat agree

    7 3.63%
  • No, I strongly disagree

    98 50.78%
  • No, I somewhat disagree

    45 23.32%
  • IDK/Other

    31 16.06%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

  1. #11
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    And like clockwork, the anti-Semites slither out from under their rocks. I'm shocked.

  2. #12
    User hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    06-01-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    136

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Here are 'the facts'....

    High Iranian officials have called for the extinction of Israel for many years now.

    A country in the Middle East has announced plans--quite casually and openly--for the genocide of a nearby people.

    THOSE are 'the facts'.

    Here are even more 'facts': once Iran starts making nukes, virtually every Sunni nation in the Gulf will start doing the same. There will be a regional nuclear arms race.

    And given the lunatic Twelver theology of Iran, these weapons WILL be used. Tens of millions of people will die with unpredictable global consequences of many dozens or even hundreds of nukes going off.

    Facts are terrifying thing, ain't they PoS....
    Last edited by hobgoblin; 03-04-15 at 07:47 AM.

  3. #13
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,955

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    And like clockwork, the anti-Semites slither out from under their rocks. I'm shocked.
    So criticizing Netanyahu makes one an anti-semite and criticizing Obama makes you a... what? An anti-black racist too? Wonderful logic.

  4. #14
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,955

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Quote Originally Posted by hobgoblin View Post
    Here are 'the facts'....

    High Iranian officials have called for the extinction of Israel for many years now.

    A country in the Middle East has announced plans--quite casually openly--for the genocide of a nearby people.

    THOSE are 'the facts'.

    Here are even more 'facts': once Iran starts making nukes, virtually every Sunni nation in the Gulf will start doing the same. There will be a regional nuclear arms race.

    And given the lunatic Twelver theology of Iran, these weapons WILL be used. Tens of millions of people will die with unpredictable global consequences of many dozens or even hundreds of nukes going off.

    Facts are terrifying thing, ain't they PoS....
    Show me a link with those "facts" as you claim, rookie.

    And who has started more wars in the last 100 years, Iran or Isreal? I'll be waiting for your "facts" on that one too.

  5. #15
    User hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    06-01-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    136

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Show me a link with those "facts" as you claim, rookie.

    And who has started more wars in the last 100 years, Iran or Isreal? I'll be waiting for your "facts" on that one too.
    I have to regard this as something of a joke, as serious grown-ups wouldn't ask such absurd questions.

    '48, '67, '73, the DAILY barrages by Hamas, Hizbollah missiles raining down on Galilee, the daily terrorist attacks on Israeli civilians before they built the wall...i'm NOT going to link to anything as basic as this, as it is NOT my job to supply the educational deficiencies of ignorant Jew haters. This is a forum, not an online history course: i ASSUME a basic level of knowledge about the world from posters for any serious siscussion to take place at ALL. All this is EASILY avaliable to anyone. The fact that you demand 'linkies' like some 12 year old for basic knowledge any reasonably educated person can be assumed to KNOW already tells me you have a hidden agenda.

  6. #16
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,909

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Yup. Bibi is a danger to world peace because he wants a war with Iran regardless of the facts. If he has his way he will be a future war criminal.
    I don't think he wants a war; I think he wants his country to survive. And Iran has never made any secret of its hope of destroying the "little satan."

  7. #17
    User hobgoblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Seen
    06-01-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    136

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    I don't think he wants a war; I think he wants his country to survive. And Iran has never made any secret of its hope of destroying the "little satan."

    As a way-station to destroying 'the Great Satan'...Iran is working on ICBMs. They don't need ICBMs to hit Israel. They are meant to hit...guess who!?

  8. #18
    Student
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 09:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    277

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    His speech finally came. Basically he claims that the proposed deal is that Iran can mostly keep the nuclear program it has, but not expand it, policed by inspectors and in 10 years Iran can do whatever it wants to develop nuclear weapons. Maybe you heard something different.

    Do you generally agree or disagree with what Netanyahu said in his speech to Congress?
    I deliberately avoided Netanyahu's speech. His being here without consulting the president of the US was an affront not only to President Obama but to the American people. The Israeli PM sought to undermine and rebuke the president of the US elected by a majority of the people, the American taxpayer who send Israel nearly 5 Billion annually. My goodness, how brazen can a leader of a foreign nation get?!

  9. #19
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,874

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Show me a link with those "facts" as you claim, rookie.

    And who has started more wars in the last 100 years, Iran or Isreal? I'll be waiting for your "facts" on that one too.
    The latest threats of an attack on Israel are but a few months old under their new president.
    Iranian General Threatens Surprise Attack on Israel | Washington Free Beacon

    Iranian Cleric Threatens US, Israel With 'Missile Attack'
    But back just a little over a year or so ago when Ahmi-needs- a- straight- jacket (Ahmadinejad) was president the threat of annihilating Israel was a weeking occurrence.

    Iran threatens Israel; new EU sanctions take force | Reuters

    Iran has been funding terrorism throughout the globe for decades.

    Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  10. #20
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,115

    re: Do you agree with Netanyahu's view of Iran and the nuclear deal issues?[W:27]

    Oh hey look, another poll in which the votes are majorly skewed by "anonymous" voters

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •