View Poll Results: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

Voters
385. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 13.51%
  • No

    298 77.40%
  • I dont know

    29 7.53%
  • Other

    6 1.56%
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 106

Thread: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

  1. #81
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,397

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Booth View Post
    105 votes for no. Six forum members total. Sigh...
    Don't bother will polls in the polls forum. Waste of time.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  2. #82
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,397

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    What if the Asian thinks that he's morally superior because white people are violent, materialistic barbarians?
    Should we remind them of Genghis Khan?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  3. #83
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,590

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    another poll jacked by leftwing trolls. Actually membership shows Yes winning.



  4. #84
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    another poll jacked by leftwing trolls. Actually membership shows Yes winning.
    The membership on this forum is primarily white.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #85
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,562

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Now I had a friend who made the apparent mistake, as a white woman, of marrying a black man. The black females in our church were rather terrible to her over that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    Yea black women do tend to get hot about that. Not all of course, but it is a sore spot in race relations.
    Jill Scott wrote an article for Essence magazine that dealt with why black women hate white women who marry black men. Personally, I think that the article is racist in and of itself, because she thinks that white women have no right taking the educated black men that otherwise would be marrying black women. Who gives a **** who marries who? She was all like, "The white women get the educated, upwardly mobile black man while we get stuck with the rest," and I think that's bull****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  6. #86
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Jill Scott wrote an article for Essence magazine that dealt with why black women hate white women who marry black men. Personally, I think that the article is racist in and of itself, because she thinks that white women have no right taking the educated black men that otherwise would be marrying black women. Who gives a **** who marries who? She was all like, "The white women get the educated, upwardly mobile black man while we get stuck with the rest," and I think that's bull****.
    Yea, pretty much how I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #87
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,590

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    The membership on this forum is primarily white.
    racism against whites happens constantly. example-yesterday I was helping the manager at the target range where I shoot, stock the vending machines. she was noting she hated going to SAMS rather than Costco because of the "racism". She is white and noted at Sams, the mainly black staff made her put all the products she was buying up on a counter rather than scanning it while was in the large cart. She said blacks with the same amount of stuff didn't have to do that.



  8. #88
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,397

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    Jill Scott wrote an article for Essence magazine that dealt with why black women hate white women who marry black men. Personally, I think that the article is racist in and of itself, because she thinks that white women have no right taking the educated black men that otherwise would be marrying black women. Who gives a **** who marries who? She was all like, "The white women get the educated, upwardly mobile black man while we get stuck with the rest," and I think that's bull****.
    The OJ verdict proved to me that race trumps gender. Here was OJ, a now proven wife beater, and probable ex-wife murderer*, and when he was acquitted black women overwhelmingly cheered. Honestly, that floored me.

    I do not know if this is true or not, but I have heard say that black women don't like white women who marry black men because they take away the better black men from them. If so, it's more of a jealously thing, it seems.

    Yet, it seems counter to what is always preached to us that race shouldn't matter.

    *- Most people, including myself, believe he did it, but I accept the verdict.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #89
    Question authority
    Grand Mal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    on an island off the left coast of Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    16,446
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    another poll jacked by leftwing trolls. Actually membership shows Yes winning.
    I don't vote in these, there's almost no point anymore.
    Change the word to 'bigotry' and I'd vote yes. 'Racism', to me, implies expression of racial superiority as a matter of policy (personal, company, government, whatever). Racism, by my thinking, is pretty rare but bigotry is everywhere. Probably everyone is a bigot.

    edit- I'm not sure if I'm'left wing' but I'm as liberal as all get-out.
    "I did not mean that Conservatives are generally stupid people. I meant that stupid people are generally Conservatives."
    -John Stuart Mill-

  10. #90
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: Is there really racism against white people in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Hey there's white people in Da Hood too. Not only that, there's a separate 'Hood' that's almost all white, and its worse than the minority Hood. Darn meth-heads...
    We call dat Da Hoodie.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •