View Poll Results: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

Voters
561. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    287 51.16%
  • No

    59 10.52%
  • Maybe

    135 24.06%
  • Don't know

    80 14.26%
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 337

Thread: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

  1. #261
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Your point is speculative BS that has no empirical proof. Get it?
    the grade school tactic of repeating back an argument is really lame. why don't you explain how Paris Hilton's values drag down society which is the charge you made

    you have demonstrated you don't have the ability to rebut my post that rich people don't cost the rest of us money so you then claimed that the values of rich people drag society down. I want to see if you have the ability to actually back that class-warfare based claim up



  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    They are a net drain when they promote values that drag society down.

    Omg. Can't we get beyond the basic ignorance that class has anything to do with "who drags society down"? That's such bs going all ways. There are rich, middle class, upper class, lower class drug users and alcoholics last time I checked. The idea that more reside in any one class is entirely naive. They're all just people. Assigning morality to a person because of their bank account amount is purely idiotic.

  3. #263
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,863
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    No it was garbage. And furthermore, although I tried to avoid it, I went off topic to discuss what could be done for the sake of discussing with you. The result was a question that totally disregarded what I said. It is like discussing with a wall.
    What do you expect when there's no agreement on the fundamental premise of your position?
    Further, that there's no room for discussion as to the construction of premise itself?
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    I've often wondered (as a conservative person myself), how is the drug user, alcoholic, lecher or other in the lower or middle class somehow more moral than the same in the upper or rich class? That's simply illogical.


    Just because they can afford better drugs doesn't mean you're any more moral of a drug user than they are.. pffft. There definitely exists this "Lower and middle class Mass Biased Ignorance" against higher classes. It's sort of amusing honestly. As if one drug user or lecher is somehow better than the other because one has a bigger bank account. Truly amusing stuff. 10-year-old-Esq logic.
    Last edited by Ryan5; 03-03-15 at 11:44 AM.

  5. #265
    Sage
    Montecresto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Seen
    03-13-16 @ 11:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,561

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    PEOPLE...be greedy. They also be pathetic, envious, jealous, whiney, etc.
    ...........Treacherous, murderous, treasonous.......
    Killing one person is murder, killing 100,000 is foreign policy

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    the grade school tactic of repeating back an argument is really lame.
    First of all, I did not name any names.

    Second of all the truth is not lame.

    As a result, your response is more speculative BS that has no empirical proof.

  7. #267
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    First of all, I did not name any names.

    Second of all the truth is not lame.

    As a result, your response is more speculative BS that has no empirical proof.
    what is speculative about my posts? do rich people who pay lots of taxes impose financial costs on people like you?

    NO



  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by eohrnberger View Post
    What do you expect when there's no agreement on the fundamental premise of your position?
    Further, that there's no room for discussion as to the construction of premise itself?
    After I went off topic to actually try to give a substantive response, I got

    So what are you purporting? Eat the rich?
    Like I said, talking to a wall. There is no point.

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what is speculative about my posts?
    If you had to ask, you ain't never going to know.

  10. #270
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,658

    Re: Has capitalism increased hatred in the human race?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    I've often wondered (as a conservative person myself), how is the drug user, alcoholic, lecher or other in the lower or middle class somehow more moral than the same in the upper or rich class? That's simply illogical.


    Just because they can afford better drugs doesn't mean you're any more moral of a drug user than they are.. pffft. There definitely exists this "Lower and middle class Mass Biased Ignorance" against higher classes. It's sort of amusing honestly. As if one drug user or lecher is somehow better than the other because one has a bigger bank account. Truly amusing stuff. 10-year-old-Esq logic.
    Seriously? a drug addict whose addiction costs the rest of us money imposes more costs on us than some movie star who can afford a 6 week stint at the Betty Ford Clinic



Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •