"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."
2 zero tolerance towards criminal refugees and immigrants....
3 protection of Germany's traditionally Judeo-Christian culture....
4 Opposes parallel societies/parallel jurisdictions, for example Sharia courts, Sharia police and peace judges....
5 States that Pegida oppose.... political correctness...."
1. immigrants must assimilate to our standards or else
2. Immigrants should be held to a higher standard of behavior than other citizens and will be punished with deportation even for minor crimes
3. Mainstream/traditional culture should be considered superior by the law
4. Unlike all other people, immigrants can't have any institutions to address conflicts or establish policies
5. Opposes using proper and/or polite terms to refer to groups of people
Last edited by Hard Truth; 03-01-15 at 03:42 PM.
I voted yes in the poll, but I did so with some difficulty. There are undoubtedly racist elements to this group -which necessitated my 'yes vote - but it doesn't mean that many of their concerns are not genuine. I don't think it is particularly racist, for example, to expect immigrants to conform to the society that they join. And I think that in far too many instances, that doesn't happen. The number of European 'muslims' flocking to ISIS is proof that there really is no integration of these people into the general population.
"Groups with guitars are on the way out, Mr. Epstein"
Dick Rowe, A & R man
Ie. "American conservatives want to lower taxes" is acccurate. "Older white men in American want to lower taxes" is not.
There are no laws in the USA prohibiting discriminating against someone due to their ideology in most contexts. (exception: hiring for lower level government jobs)