View Poll Results: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

Voters
146. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    109 74.66%
  • No

    9 6.16%
  • Maybe

    27 18.49%
  • Don't know

    1 0.68%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia? [W:41]

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    That was not very polite.
    That's the way he feels. I did not take it as an insult.

  2. #12
    Professor
    iacardsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Last Seen
    11-24-17 @ 09:51 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,981

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    I have my doubts that a Russian takeover of Ukraine would have produced a political and economic heavyweight in Russia. Sanctions from the US and Western Europe would still have been in place, and oil prices still would have fallen, subsequently destroying the Russian economy. The US dollar is stronger today because the EU and Asia are suspect, and the US is the sounder option.
    "Conservatism is the blind and fear-filled worship of dead radicals."
    - Mark Twain
    Run your own nation, play Cybernations.

  3. #13
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    It's amazing. SO CALLED "conservatives" like to rag on how people they don't agree with never have anything positive to say about the U.S. But then when I say something positive about the President of the United States, they attack with their hate and venom. AMAZING!!!!
    Uh, MS. Only one person commented when you posted this. Don't mean to interrupt your rant, but really, one person? Kind of makes me wonder about who was prepared to attack, and who wasn't.

  4. #14
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I you believe that, that is very good, because quite frankly I think your viewpoint is so warped by ignorance, that your mind has things backwards. In other words, one should believe the opposite of what you say.
    I you does believe that because it's a fact. And please don't project your warped viewpoint based on ignorance to me when you have zero evidence your viewpoint is valid - in fact it's a hypothetical given your statement starts off badly with, "If the situation in Ukraine does not result in a military conflict between the U.S. and Russia, ...."

    Well IF an asteroid doesn't hit the earth and kill all mankind..... and IF a solar explosion doesn't ravage the earth with electromagnetic energy..... and IF Putin doesn't drop dead tomorrow of a massive coronary..... the "IF's" are endless, but it's precious you will give Obama the credit. You do love that Obama kool-aide don't ya?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Anyone who thinks that reaction to a thread in this forum means truth needs to have their head examined.
    Anyone who thinks this thread is at all based in reality needs to see a psychiatrist for their meds.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    Uh, MS. Only one person commented when you posted this. Don't mean to interrupt your rant, but really, one person? Kind of makes me wonder about who was prepared to attack, and who wasn't.
    I'm working this side of the street OK?

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Anyone who thinks this thread is at all based in reality needs to see a psychiatrist for their meds.
    Like I said folks, just believe the opposite.

  7. #17
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Like I said folks, just believe the opposite.
    Faith can be a wonderful thing, but not when it's misplaced in Government.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #18
    Left the building
    Fearandloathing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada Dual citizen
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,508

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    It's amazing. SO CALLED "conservatives" like to rag on how people they don't agree with never have anything positive to say about the U.S. But then when I say something positive about the President of the United States, they attack with their hate and venom. AMAZING!!!!
    One the only HATE I see around here is that of the Obama socialists toward their enemies...

    The absolute vile garbage those sewer dwelling slime have heaped on Sarah Palin is nothing compared to criticisms of what Obama does and says...jobs for terrorists is stupid - it is not hate.

    Secondly, do you ever post a positive "truth" about Obama. His entire administration is based on lies and propaganda, he has accomplished NOTHING, he has saddled the nation with a health care plan the rest of the world is laughing while the world shakes its head wondering if he even knows he's in a war.

    So if you get attacked when sticking up for your messiah, it may because we are all tired of the lame bull**** propping up this horrid administration.


    People will start to respect you when you stop lying, not something Obama CAN do
    ""You know, when we sell to other countries, even if they're allies -- you never know about an ally. An ally can turn."
    Donald Trump, 11/23/17

  9. #19
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,269

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    The list of countries Obama has saved from Russia is staggering. He's only lost a little less than half of one to Russia. Impressive.

  10. #20
    Black Is Smart
    Van Basten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The New New Frontier
    Last Seen
    11-06-17 @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,661

    Re: Did Obama save the dollar by taking western Ukraine from Russia?

    Ukraine had little to do with the US dollar.
    "We have more responsibility than power, I think. The newspaper can create great controversies, stir up arguments within the community or discussion, can throw light on injustices....just as it can do the opposite. It can hide things and be a great power for evil." -- Rupert Murdoch, 1968

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •