Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 76

Thread: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespondent

  1. #21
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    Quote Originally Posted by pphhrogg View Post
    Why are teabaggers like you so insane? All you just did was PROJECT psychotically.
    I'm not a Tea Party member...who's projecting now ??
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  2. #22
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,224

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Really?

    Richest states (areas)
    1. Washington DC
    2. New Jersey
    3. Connecticut
    4. Maryland
    5. Massachusetts
    6. Alaska
    7. Minnesota
    8. Delaware
    9. California / Virginia


    Poorest states:
    1. Mississippi
    2. West Virginia
    3. Alabama
    4. South Carolina
    5. New Mexico
    6. Kentucky
    7. Idaho
    8. Arkansas
    9. Montana
    10. Maine

    Well, it would seem that liberal states are also the richest states and a lot of conservatives states are in the ranking of the poorest states. Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi are among the 10 most conservatives states.

    In fact, if you view moderate and liberal 10 biggest states, Alaska (M), New Jersey (M), Delaware (L), Washington DC (L), Connecticut (L), Maryland (M), Massachusetts (L), Minnesota (not in the top 10 but also a liberal/moderate state, governor DFL, lieutenant gov DFL, 2 senators DFL, house delegation 5 DFL and 3 R, since 1980 they have voted for the democratic candidate for president), California (M/L).

    Virginia, according to the poll has 39% C, 37% M and 20% L

    Now looking at the poorest states, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Idaho are in the top 10 conservative states, but West Virginia 44% conservatives, South Carolina 44% conservatives, New Mexico 39% C, Kentucky 41% C, Montana 44% C, Maine 36% C

    Sorry, but on evidence, the Richest states seem to be more moderate/liberal states and the poorest states conservative, or more conservative states.
    LOL !!!

    California Has Highest Rate Of Poverty In The Nation, According To U.S. Census Bureau
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter King View Post
    Really?

    Richest states (areas)
    1. Washington DC
    2. New Jersey
    3. Connecticut
    4. Maryland
    5. Massachusetts
    6. Alaska
    7. Minnesota
    8. Delaware
    9. California / Virginia


    Poorest states:
    1. Mississippi
    2. West Virginia
    3. Alabama
    4. South Carolina
    5. New Mexico
    6. Kentucky
    7. Idaho
    8. Arkansas
    9. Montana
    10. Maine

    Well, it would seem that liberal states are also the richest states and a lot of conservatives states are in the ranking of the poorest states. Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi are among the 10 most conservatives states.

    In fact, if you view moderate and liberal 10 biggest states, Alaska (M), New Jersey (M), Delaware (L), Washington DC (L), Connecticut (L), Maryland (M), Massachusetts (L), Minnesota (not in the top 10 but also a liberal/moderate state, governor DFL, lieutenant gov DFL, 2 senators DFL, house delegation 5 DFL and 3 R, since 1980 they have voted for the democratic candidate for president), California (M/L).

    Virginia, according to the poll has 39% C, 37% M and 20% L

    Now looking at the poorest states, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama, Idaho are in the top 10 conservative states, but West Virginia 44% conservatives, South Carolina 44% conservatives, New Mexico 39% C, Kentucky 41% C, Montana 44% C, Maine 36% C

    Sorry, but on evidence, the Richest states seem to be more moderate/liberal states and the poorest states conservative, or more conservative states.
    The states you identify as the "poorest" also have the highest numbers of minorities (blacks in the southern states, Mexicans and Native Americans in New Mexico).

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    The older people get the more likely they are to identify as independents, especially with men. Women tend to consistently support the democrats regardless of their age over the GOP.
    Married women are more likely to identify as conservative than single women.

  5. #25
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,713

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    The longer a thread like this lasts, the more likely it would be to produce a gem like this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Because most of them are either really young (they're progressives because they're naïve and idealistic), really poor (they're progressives because they want free handouts), or really strung out on drugs (they're progressives because they're pot-smoking ex-hippies who can't let go of the freewheeling LSD-induced dreams of their John Lennon inspired youth).

    That doesn't describe ALL lefties, but it captures most of them.

    Conservatives, on the other hand, are typically people with life experience, jobs, and a sense of personal responsibility. Those people are not going to be as naïve and easy to manipulate.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  6. #26
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,535

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Grimm View Post
    Because most of them are either really young (they're progressives because they're naïve and idealistic), really poor (they're progressives because they want free handouts), or really strung out on drugs (they're progressives because they're pot-smoking ex-hippies who can't let go of the freewheeling LSD-induced dreams of their John Lennon inspired youth).

    That doesn't describe ALL lefties, but it captures most of them.

    Conservatives, on the other hand, are typically people with life experience, jobs, and a sense of personal responsibility. Those people are not going to be as naïve and easy to manipulate.
    LOL.

    Lets see O'Reilly's 'sense of personal responsibiltiy' check in and see an apology for exaggerating his reporting (it wasnt 'combat', it wasnt 'in a war zone' and 'many people were killed' is an outright lie).

    Ifts funny, too, how virtually every progressive I personally know is employed, has substantial life experience and education, and is acutely aware of personal responsibility. And all the real dirtballs I have met, if politically aware at all, tend to drift toward being racist resentful and marginally employed (or retired and pushing senility) Rush Limbaugh and Fox News viewers.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  7. #27
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,069

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespondent
    no. Fox will shuck it off as a liberal plot to avenge Brian Williams.

    it's irrelevant anyway, as Fox isn't legitimate journalism. it's basically a Daily Show for Republicans, only not as funny. it does do the format better than MSNBC, though.

  8. #28
    Educator
    keymanjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-17 @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    I think it's hilarious how the left had to dig back 1/3 of a century in order to get their panties in a wad.

    Hey, any word about Cronkite lying about the Tet offensive?
    11 Liberal Rules for Racism in America
    それは残念だよね?
    Obama is a clown in blackface. Oops! I misspoke. My bad.

  9. #29
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,535

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    Quote Originally Posted by keymanjim View Post
    I think it's hilarious how the left had to dig back 1/3 of a century in order to get their panties in a wad.

    Hey, any word about Cronkite lying about the Tet offensive?
    You might really think its funny that it was actually *O'Reilly* who was digging back 1/3rd of a century. His lies about it were from the past several years.

    Oh. I bet you don't see the humor in that, do you?
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  10. #30
    Educator
    keymanjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-17 @ 12:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Will Fox News discipline Bill O'Reilly for lying about his war history cirrespond

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    You might really think its funny that it was actually *O'Reilly* who was digging back 1/3rd of a century. His lies about it were from the past several years.

    Oh. I bet you don't see the humor in that, do you?
    I can see the irrelevancy of this. Is that good enough for you.
    11 Liberal Rules for Racism in America
    それは残念だよね?
    Obama is a clown in blackface. Oops! I misspoke. My bad.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •