View Poll Results: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 40.00%
  • No

    27 60.00%
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 350

Thread: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

  1. #321
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Keep believing.


    As I thought!

    So that is that then. People can no longer assert that Israel has nukes even when called for. This is the method to shut off CT-ers then.

    Fine with me
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    As I thought!
    Yep, keep believing. All I asked you for was a credible, knowledgeable source who has said Israel has not tested nuclear weapons. That's all. You can't do it, so all you have is belief.

  3. #323
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Yep, keep believing. All I asked you for was a credible, knowledgeable source who has said Israel has not tested nuclear weapons. That's all. You can't do it, so all you have is belief.
    Pardon? Does Israel has nukes or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Pardon? Does Israel has nukes or not?
    Pardon but I have already made my position on that issue clear. The issue at hand in our discussion is whether or not you have a credible, knowledgeable source that says that Israel has not tested nuclear weapons. If you can't produce that, all you have is belief.

  5. #325
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Pardon but I have already made my position on that issue clear. The issue at hand in our discussion is whether or not you have a credible, knowledgeable source that says that Israel has not tested nuclear weapons. If you can't produce that, all you have is belief.
    But the issue is not about me. See the thread's title up there? This ad hominem approach is yet another logical fallacy.

    I am satisfied that one can no longer assert that Israel has nukes. I am ready to leave it at that.

    Unless, one would like to assert that Israel has nukes perhaps? How about you? Could you dare make such a statement?
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The anals of history
    Last Seen
    07-25-15 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,348

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I have had the chance to think about it a bit. I think they can be made a party to the NPT as a nuclear weapons state if they can prove that they actually had them before the NPT and demonstrate exactly how they were able to produce them. That seems to be the only practical way forward because they are not going to give them up.
    Yeah, that could be an answer, if it ever becomes necessary.

  7. #327
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,972

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    An idiotic deduction clearly considering chocolate and pasta are allowed into the Gaza Strip at present.
    Those two items were only allowed in starting around 2010 after a worldwide outcry. So tell me, how does banning chocolate and pasta stop terrorism? Seems more like an example of Isreali state terrorism at work.

    Cement however is blockaded and only allowed through manageable channels, as Hamas indeed makes rockets and tunnels using the material.
    First you claimed that chocolate and pasta was banned due to Hamas making rockets out of them and now youre saying cement is only allowed in limited quantities because Hamas makes rockets out of them. One idiotic statement followed by another.

    It is frivolous to believe that whether or not a state is a Democracy has anything to do with blockading a territory controlled by terrorists.
    Blockading a territory just because you didnt like who was voted in democratically is pretty much illegal, there's nothing frivolous about that.

    These ridiculous baseless assertions are fitting the mentality of terror-supporters which is clearly attracted to conspiracy theories by nature.
    Not everyone is a believer in Isreali state propaganda. Sorry to burst your bubble.

    This is like claiming that the US is worse than al-Qaeda.
    Such statement will obviously be a show of support for al-Qaeda.
    I do not support terrorism of any kind, whether it is state terrorism or religious terrorism, you on the other hand are an ardent supporter of warcriminals.

  8. #328
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,210

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Those two items were only allowed in starting around 2010 after a worldwide outcry. So tell me, how does banning chocolate and pasta stop terrorism? Seems more like an example of Isreali state terrorism at work.
    You don't know then what state terrorism means.
    Regardless you have admitted that chocolate and pasta is no longer banned, so there is no relevancy to your argument. As to the irrelevant question, the blockade on Gaza in 2007-2009 was a blockade on civilian goods (hence including chocolate and pasta) and not only a military blockade, meant to cripple Hamas' economical capabilities and thus reduce its ability to project terror, however there was little point to it as Hamas just used the tunnels to smuggle and make such blockade ineffective. The blockade in its current form is extremely justified.

    First you claimed that chocolate and pasta was banned due to Hamas making rockets out of them and now youre saying cement is only allowed in limited quantities because Hamas makes rockets out of them. One idiotic statement followed by another.
    Calling an obvious fact of reality "idiotic" is extremely idiotic on its own. Hamas does indeed make use of cement for the purpose of terrorism.
    IDF: Cement used by Hamas for tunnels could build 100 kindergartens - Israel News, Ynetnews
    Hamas uses other materials that are considered "dual-use" (as in used for both military and civilian purposes) for building rockets. These items are, like cement, allowed in only through means that give Israel the ability to see what they are used for. That too is extremely justified.

    Blockading a territory just because you didnt like who was voted in democratically is pretty much illegal, there's nothing frivolous about that.
    There is, as Israel and Egypt blockade Gaza due to it being controlled and governed by terrorists - not because they merely "do not like" Hamas. The very assertion is ridiculously stupid.

    Not everyone is a believer in Isreali state propaganda. Sorry to burst your bubble.
    I had no intention to imply that those who promote anti-Israeli propaganda are able to accept reality.

    I do not support terrorism of any kind, whether it is state terrorism or religious terrorism, you on the other hand are an ardent supporter of warcriminals.
    Neither the first claim nor the last one hold any truth to them.
    Crying over terrorists who are killed is indeed supporting terrorism, so is claiming that they are better than a western liberal democracy. Claiming that people have a right to defend themselves is not, in any way, "supporting war-criminals". Claiming they do not - is.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Claiming that people have a right to defend themselves is not, in any way, "supporting war-criminals".
    Although it was not said specifically, and is certainly not the subject of this thread, there is substance to the claim that Ariel Sharon is a war criminal. That is not some wild, delusional, conspiracy theory.

  10. #330
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,210

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Although it was not said specifically, and is certainly not the subject of this thread, there is substance to the claim that Ariel Sharon is a war criminal. That is not some wild, delusional, conspiracy theory.
    He was responsible for not acting to stop a massacre committed by another party at one time, and for being irresponsible on another.
    Not of war crimes on his own. So delusional it is.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •