View Poll Results: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 40.00%
  • No

    27 60.00%
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 350

Thread: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

  1. #211
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    11,946

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Same goes for US, UK, France, etc. versus their enemies.
    Logic is a strong part of your arguments isn't it.
    The US, UK and France does not occupy millions of people for 50 years and subject their own laws on them, only Isreal does that. So much for your logic.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Since you have nothing to base that weird claim of yours on, my earlier conclusion that you would label anyone who will question your delusional and radical world views as an "irrational" and an "extremely biased" person remains true. Your earlier claim that Jewish-Americans, who make 2% of the American population, are dictating (not influencing, dictating) American policies only strengthens that conclusion. You are a radical, conspiracy theorist, and quite frankly a huge waste of bandwidth.
    Thanks. Coming from you that's a compliment!

  3. #213
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    The US, UK and France does not occupy millions of people for 50 years and subject their own laws on them, only Isreal does that. So much for your logic.
    Great comeback.
    Only that I was referring to the claim that Israel kills more civilians than the terrorists kill Israel's, so not so much.

    Regardless as I said you can preach all you want but a person who can actually bring himself to cry over the deaths of Islamic terrorist ****heads isn't the right person to give a lecture on morality eh.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by OrphanSlug View Post
    What makes you think the UN treaty itself does, or could do, any of this?
    By "this" do you mean keep anyone who might be hostile to Israel and/or the U.S. from having them? Or do you mean non-proliferation in general? I am asking because I am not sure what you mean.

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by Logicman View Post
    I can't believe you're trying to deny that Iran is on record as saying it wants to destroy Israel. So here's another one for you.

    Iran general: 'Our hands are on the trigger' to destroy Israel | The Times of Israel
    No you still have not shown it. According to your source he said IT CAN, not that IT WANTED to. Not only that, but I can point to statements that U.S. generals have made that don't reflect the position of the United States.

  6. #216
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Thanks. Coming from you that's a compliment!
    Then you should treasure that compliment all the way to the conspiracy theories forum mate.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  7. #217
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    The biggest problem with this thread and the question is the inclusion of the word "required". No nation can require another sovereign and independent nation to sign a treaty. They can cajole, or coerce, or pressure, or maybe even blackmail, but they cannot require.
    I disagree with you. For my employer requires me to come to work for a paycheck. I don't have to do it, but they can require that I do.

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Then treasure that compliment all the way to the conspiracy theories forum mate.
    Thanks again!

    Again, supreme proof of my genius. THE KING REIGNS SUPREME!!!!

  9. #219
    A sinister place...
    OrphanSlug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    08-08-17 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,860

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    By "this" do you mean keep anyone who might be hostile to Israel and/or the U.S. from having them? Or do you mean non-proliferation in general? I am asking because I am not sure what you mean.
    This, I am asking why you (or anyone really) thinks the NPT is working in any sense.
    "Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people." - Penn Jillette.

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    re: Should Israel be required to sign the NPT? [W:348]

    Quote Originally Posted by OrphanSlug View Post
    This, I am asking why you (or anyone really) thinks the NPT is working in any sense.
    I see. You made some excellent points. I understand what you are saying. That said, my personal opinion is that although it is indeed flawed, it does provide a point of reference and as such is part of a framework that to some extent has kept the proliferation of nuclear weapons from being worse than it would be without the framework of which it is a part.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •