View Poll Results: Who is to blame?

224. You may not vote on this poll
  • Democrats

    6 2.68%
  • Republicans

    207 92.41%
  • Both Parties

    10 4.46%
  • Fate or Destiny

    1 0.45%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: If DHS is not funded, who is to blame?

  1. #21
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:49 PM

    Re: If DHS is not funded, who is to blame?

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    You betray your bias with the "anti-immigration" comment. And show your lack of knowledge when you show you don't know the DHS is in charge of ICE, That terrorist attack could very easily come from folks sneaking in with the illegal aliens.

    You are more likely to drown in an arroyo than you are being a victim of a terrorist attack. disband the DHS.

    Matthew 10:34
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

  2. #22
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Very Liberal
    Blog Entries

    Re: If DHS is not funded, who is to blame?

    Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    The non partisan question is simply, "Who is to blame?"

    My take on it:

    I believe only the most close minded loyal followers will blame the Democrats.
    I think that if the Republican House really does push this all the way that they will lose a lot of Independents and turn off a lot of Conservatives.
    You can not be highly visible adding an unrelated item such an anti-immigration to a sensitive and time critical department like DHS, and expect it to be unnoticed or ignored.
    If DHS does not get funded it will be blatantly obvious that the blame falls 100% on Republican shoulders.
    If Americans die due to a terrorist attack and this happened after DHS has a ripple... there will be hell to pay.
    Who is to blame is simple. Every one who did not work with all seriousness to resolve the issue.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #23
    soot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    10-21-16 @ 02:24 PM

    Re: If DHS is not funded, who is to blame?

    If DHS is not funded, who is to thank?
    Fixed that for you.
    “Now it is not good for the Christian’s health to hustle the Aryan brown,
    For the Christian riles, and the Aryan smiles and he weareth the Christian down;
    And the end of the fight is a tombstone white with the name of the late deceased,
    And the epitaph drear: “A Fool lies here who tried to hustle the East.”

  4. #24
    reinoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Out West
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:25 PM
    Blog Entries

    Re: If DHS is not funded, who is to blame?

    If DHS is not funded, then who cares? Nothing of value would be lost. They're not the FBI or the CIA. Hell, despite the NSA's incompetence at least they have a function.
    Quote Originally Posted by reinoe View Post
    Blacks aren't committing more crime. That's the point. They use drugs at similar rates yet they get harsher sentences and more convictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalGun View Post
    I disagree. Just because their drug usage may be no different does not mean their propensity to commit crime is the same or equal.

  5. #25
    Phonetic Mnemonic ©
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Look to your left... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 PM

    Re: If DHS is not funded, who is to blame?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Man do libs shriek when dear old govt might not be funded.
    Even if it's something they normally claim to hate because it was conceived by that evil Bush II guy to begin with.
    If, when defending your support for Donald Trump, and your response is,
    "But but but... HILLARY!!!", then you lost the argument before you even began.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts