View Poll Results: Is Scott Walkers lack of a degree an issue

Voters
835. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I dont take orders from some quitter

    706 84.55%
  • No, he has enough real world experience to do the job

    49 5.87%
  • Somewhat, I would like to see him finish.

    80 9.58%
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 522

Thread: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

  1. #491
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,871

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    First of all, who cares what you think? Second, you cant read. Third, do you think republicans voted against Clinton and Gore and Kerry because they were black too? Or in your little dream world do you think Obama would have gotten 100% of the vote if his skin were a different color?
    I'm apparently not the one with reading comprehension issues if you think I was claiming every non-Obama vote was because of his race.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  2. #492
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,267

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I'm apparently not the one with reading comprehension issues if you think I was claiming every non-Obama vote was because of his race.
    So you had no point at all then. I should have known.

  3. #493
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,871

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    So you had no point at all then. I should have known.
    Stick to just making stupid, baseless claims about what liberals believe. Play to your strengths.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #494
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,681

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    I didn't say only liberals are racist.
    Yeah, you did. Because of your hatred and fear of everything liberal you don't see it, but you did.

    Booooo again.

  5. #495
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,267

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    Stick to just making stupid, baseless claims about what liberals believe. Play to your strengths.
    Actually, a child could figure out what a liberal believes, so it really doesn't take that much effort. Liberals don't think, they feel. But who would know that better than you.

  6. #496
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,267

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    Yeah, you did. Because of your hatred and fear of everything liberal you don't see it, but you did.

    Booooo again.
    I didn't say that, nor do I hate or fear liberals. You are just doing the very thing that made you (supposedly) stop being a republican. See if you can figure out what that is.

  7. #497
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,871

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Actually, a child could figure out what a liberal believes, so it really doesn't take that much effort. Liberals don't think, they feel. But who would know that better than you.
    The hackery never stops, does it?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  8. #498
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,267

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The hackery never stops, does it?
    Hot pot, what color did you say that kettle was?

  9. #499
    Sewer Rat
    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,802

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorXm/Sirius View Post
    I was a Republican most of my life, so you you would be wrong when you said I was one of the Bush haters. After he got out of office I've turned into a hater because I have learned how often he lied and how much damage those lies have done. But actually I voted for him in 2000.

    And stop with the executive orders nonsense, previous presidents have used it more than Obama.

    My own father in-law hates Obama for one reason only, he's black. He's in his 70's, an old time Republican. Racist as hell. Much of his generation is. So if you really believe no one cares about Obama's race you are being naive, or dishonest to the nth degree.
    My situation was similar. I was voted Republican for years and then became fed up with them. I then voted Libertarian and eventually agreed to disagree with the LP on a few issues. I voted for Bush in 2000. I suppose I did so because I was sooo damned fed up with the Clintons. Early in the first year I began to suspect something wasn't right about the Bush presidency. I had the impression that he was painting by the numbers, and not doing a very good job at that. September 11 proved to me that Bush was a neocon puppet. I realized that Cheney and others running the government. The remaining Bush years confirmed my suspicions. I left the GOP and registered as an Independent and never looked back.

    Just under the surface it is difficult to find much difference between the Democratic and Republican Parties. Yes, as ever, the Democrats are nutless, meek, unimaginative and have no unity. Republicans remain the party of old white men who are comprised of neocons, Tea partisans and religionists who are paranoid fascists. Most important is that both Democratic and Republican parties are owned by corporations and big money. I trust neither party.










    "When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters." - Amin Maalouf

    When trouble arises and things look bad, there is always one individual who perceives a solution and is willing to take command. Very often, that person is crazy. ~Dave Barry



  10. #500
    Sage
    SenorXm/Sirius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    7,681

    Re: Scott Walkers lack of College Degree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    My situation was similar. I was voted Republican for years and then became fed up with them. I then voted Libertarian and eventually agreed to disagree with the LP on a few issues. I voted for Bush in 2000. I suppose I did so because I was sooo damned fed up with the Clintons. Early in the first year I began to suspect something wasn't right about the Bush presidency. I had the impression that he was painting by the numbers, and not doing a very good job at that. September 11 proved to me that Bush was a neocon puppet. I realized that Cheney and others running the government. The remaining Bush years confirmed my suspicions. I left the GOP and registered as an Independent and never looked back.

    Just under the surface it is difficult to find much difference between the Democratic and Republican Parties. Yes, as ever, the Democrats are nutless, meek, unimaginative and have no unity. Republicans remain the party of old white men who are comprised of neocons, Tea partisans and religionists who are paranoid fascists. Most important is that both Democratic and Republican parties are owned by corporations and big money. I trust neither party.
    I don't trust either party. Because as you said they both are beholding to big money and donors. But IMO right now the Democrats are the lesser of 2 evils. I was what they use to call a Rockefeller Republican, meaning I was moderate on domestic issues, and moderate on worker issues, and for hiring to fix and improve our infrastructure, etc. Back in the day the GOP was actually friendly and helpful to the working man. You'd never know that now.

    Anyway Bush's lies and his war pushed me to the edge of leaving the GOP, then the final straw for me was in 2008-2009 when after the banks caused the crash the Republicans to a man defended the banks and Wall Street and put all the blame for the crash on the middle class and poor. Then I knew for sure that as a middle class workingman who held moderate views on domestic issues that there was nothing the GOP had to offer me. The GOP was all about appeasing their very conservative base, and the rich.. And I was nether.

    So I'm an ex-Republican now.
    Last edited by SenorXm/Sirius; 02-25-15 at 12:22 PM.

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •