Yes, I dont take orders from some quitter
No, he has enough real world experience to do the job
Somewhat, I would like to see him finish.
is the education more important, or the piece of parchment granted in the end saying you stuck it out for four years?
what do i want in a president?
1. raw intelligence....has to be able to digest the information, and make good choices
2. Leadership....has nothing to do with education, but whether or not you would follow the man/woman in their endeavors
4. Ethics.......knows right and wrong, and will make the right choices
A college education is wonderful.....i have one.....but it isnt the end all, be all requirement to running this great nation
“Most of the shadows of this life are caused by standing in one's own sunshine.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler
noun | \l i v b a t\ : preposterous nonsense, often demagogic, a major political figure (esp. Liberal) or media personality would say hoping to have it picked up and repeated by Low Information Voters in order to become conventional wisdom.
1) Raw intelligence tempered/enhanced by a diligent focused advanced education
2) Intelligent leadership: Anyone can lead, not everyone can lead smartly (it's a mix between natural ability and education)
3) Compassion and ethics...ok, no disagreement there.
It's certainly not the end all be all, but if it comes down to two guys that seem pretty similar in their abilities, I'm probably going to chose the one that has a higher education.