View Poll Results: What should President do about Marines surrounded at Al-Asad Air Base?

Voters
392. You may not vote on this poll
  • Order those US Marine flee like in Yemen

    78 19.90%
  • Have those Marines surrender to ISIS forces

    78 19.90%
  • Have those Marines stay and fight it out on their own

    78 19.90%
  • Send reinforcements and stand their ground

    79 20.15%
  • Send reinforcements and attack ISIS

    79 20.15%
Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 433

Thread: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

  1. #411
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Under whose orders?
    Their CO's I'd imagine.
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  2. #412
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Their CO's I'd imagine.
    Obtuse much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  3. #413
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Obtuse much?
    Perhaps you don't like my answers because you're not asking the right question. Seal Team 6 acted on intelligence that didn't come from Obama, it came from the CIA and other in country sources. Obama didn't know Bin Laden was in that house until the body was identified back at the base and confirmed. Obama didn't raise a gun nor penetrate that compound and pull the trigger. They caught a break and it paid off - Obama gets full credit for going through with the raid in potentially hostile Pakistan who by rights could have shot those choppers down. Obama didn't kill anyone. Get it yet?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  4. #414
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Perhaps you don't like my answers because you're not asking the right question.
    Honestly, your little games are just that. Obama gave the order. You just can't bear to admit it.

    To suggest that Obama hasn't gone after terrorists is totally absurd. Get it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  5. #415
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Honestly, your little games are just that. Obama gave the order. You just can't bear to admit it.
    I answered just they way it happened. You want to attribute some Obama Superpower that doesn't exist because ideologically your aligned and therefore must attribute the killing of Osama with Obama. A very common affliction these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    To suggest that Obama hasn't gone after terrorists is totally absurd.
    I don't think I've claimed he hasn't gone after terrorists, I claimed he personally did not kill Bin Laden and that Seal Team 6 did by order of their CO and given intelligence by the CIA. Deny facts much?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  6. #416
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    I answered just they way it happened. You want to attribute some Obama Superpower that doesn't exist because ideologically your aligned and therefore must attribute the killing of Osama with Obama. A very common affliction these days.

    I don't think I've claimed he hasn't gone after terrorists, I claimed he personally did not kill Bin Laden and that Seal Team 6 did by order of their CO and given intelligence by the CIA. Deny facts much?
    Perhaps I gave you way too much credit. I assumed you read the thread. I will not give you credit again. My mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  7. #417
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    Perhaps I gave you way too much credit. I assumed you read the thread. I will not give you credit again. My mistake.
    Perhaps you should read what I post and not use strawman accusations or assume that Obama hasn't "gone after terrorists" was what I think. If you're going to lie about someone at least mix in some truth to make the lie seem credible is my suggestion to you. Given this entire exchange is some pathetic attempt to imbue Obama with killing Osama, it's quite entertaining actually. Tell me, do you also believe Obama pushes a little red button that launches missiles from drones flying over the ME too? Or perhaps he fly's there using his Superman skills and throws the missiles himself eh?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #418
    He's the most tip top
    Top Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,301

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    Perhaps you should read what I post and not use strawman accusations
    I asked a simple question and you played the obtuse game and you have the nads to suggest I played strawman? Hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    You have no empirical evidence backing up your false assertion. You are simply conjecturing based on a whim...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye10 View Post
    Or maybe "We now understand why women provoke men into hitting them".
    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    . Losing insurance does not mean losing healthcare. .

  9. #419
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I asked a simple question and you played the obtuse game and you have the nads to suggest I played strawman? Hilarious.
    You asked and I answer truthfully. Your denial as per your posts motivation to attribute the entire killing of Bin Laden to Obama was transparent and childish as well as attempted badly. Not only do I suggest you used a strawman, I proved it. Here - I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself:

    Quote me from this thread, where I stated ... "Obama hasn't gone after terrorists..." When you cannot because I made no such statement, that sting will be a reminder of your poorly thought out strawman. :
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #420
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Marines being surrounded in Iraq?

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    I asked a simple question and you played the obtuse game and you have the nads to suggest I played strawman? Hilarious.
    Obama wants to give these thugs jobs instead of kill them. Why is the left so weak on terror?

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •