View Poll Results: What is Modern Feminism

Voters
189. You may not vote on this poll
  • Equal Rights for women

    17 8.99%
  • Equal RIghts for everyone

    156 82.54%
  • A hate group

    8 4.23%
  • People not understanding reality

    8 4.23%
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 172

Thread: What is Modern Feminism about?

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by instagramsci View Post
    pretty big difference between me saying anti-choice people should be routinely ignored or mocked than getting the government involved in censoring them
    I said nothing about government.

  2. #92
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    Libertarianism is all about sacrificing the autonomy of others for one's own. I'm not surprised that you view this topic through such a self-centric lens.
    yup.. it's official... you're full of ****.


    you should spend some more time telling women what they should or shouldn't believe... come on , flex those feminist credentials of yours.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Then move the out of the U.S. Try Saudia Arabia, better yet, Syria. Won't have to pay there.
    Why would I move? Just be responsible and pay for the services you want. It's ghastly stuff to pay for your own way in life. I hear parents are evil for not paying for the stuff their twenty year old wants. They're evil people I tell ya.

  4. #94
    economically ☭ socially ☭

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,148

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Is there some reason that you aren't responding to my post #70?
    is there some reason you feel entitled to an answer from me as quick as possible?

    you claim that transness is the same as bi-polarism or schizophrenia. how do you know that you arent deluding yourself into thinking you know better than people with probably way more credentials than you in their field?
    "...it is all the more clear what we have to accomplish at present: I am referring to ruthless criticism of all that exists,"

  5. #95
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,544

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Why would I move? Just be responsible and pay for the services you want. It's Ghastly stuff to pay for your own way in life. I hear parents are evil for not paying for the stuff their twenty year old wants. They're evil people I tell ya.
    Oh hell ya, move. Otherwise, I'm gonna go on welfare and beg everybody I know to do the same. Oh, and where do women go to get all of that free abortion money or services? I'll give directions...post it on every pro-life site on the Internet....just so you have to pay.

    Yeah, you saw right. "Every Pro-life website" where hypocrisy flows like wine. You know, the favorite drink of people who sell their food stamps so they can buy some.

    You say the sickest ****, Henrin. Are you really so clever to write all of your post or do you pay for all of this wild stuff?

  6. #96
    economically ☭ socially ☭

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 07:42 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,148

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I said nothing about government.
    no, you didnt. but someone's free speech isnt being restricted because someone is mocked in the media. it would be if the government was suppressing someone's ability to speak freely
    "...it is all the more clear what we have to accomplish at present: I am referring to ruthless criticism of all that exists,"

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Oh hell ya, move. Otherwise, I'm gonna go on welfare and beg everybody I know to do the same. Oh, and where do women go to get all of that free abortion money or services? I'll give directions...post it on every pro-life site on the Internet....just so you have to pay.

    Yeah, you saw right. "Every Pro-life website" where hypocrisy flows like wine. You know, the favorite drink of people who sell their food stamps so they can buy some.

    You say the sickest ****, Henrin. Are you really so clever to write all of your post or do you pay for all of this wild stuff?
    Yes, telling people to be self reliant or depend on the help of willing members of society is sickening vile despicable devilish stuff. The devil is in me and he's making me tell society to act like adults. Oh no!

  8. #98
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by instagramsci View Post
    is there some reason you feel entitled to an answer from me as quick as possible?

    you claim that transness is the same as bi-polarism or schizophrenia. how do you know that you arent deluding yourself into thinking you know better than people with probably way more credentials than you in their field?
    I simply wondered why there was no response when you were responding to everybody else in a timely manner... I am entitled to, nor do I expect anything. Your answer is not as telling as it could be because you did not explain why you did not respond to me but did to others... care to share?

    They are distinctly different from one another. I claim that they are all delusions, not that they are the same.

    I am pretty objective, as far as people go and the "credential" argument? In general that works but not in this case and not in all cases. I am not a lawyer yet I have self-represented and won against lawyers twice now. So much for those lawyerly "Credentials" and good thing the judge looks at facts instead of credentials... this is not a case where psychologists are observing first hand a person's actions in which I would defer to their expertise. No, this is where they are trying to find a reason for their actions and coming up with non-science guessing at pre-birth neurological changes that lead a man to have a "brain gender" of a woman. It is guessing. Even though there are some observable changes nothing is conclusive as many men born with the same neurological changes remain men and do not think of themselves as women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #99
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Oh hell ya, move. Otherwise, I'm gonna go on welfare and beg everybody I know to do the same. Oh, and where do women go to get all of that free abortion money or services? I'll give directions...post it on every pro-life site on the Internet....just so you have to pay.

    Yeah, you saw right. "Every Pro-life website" where hypocrisy flows like wine. You know, the favorite drink of people who sell their food stamps so they can buy some.

    You say the sickest ****, Henrin. Are you really so clever to write all of your post or do you pay for all of this wild stuff?
    No offense RM... but damn boy! What a hissy fit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  10. #100
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    Re: What is Modern Feminism about?

    Quote Originally Posted by instagramsci View Post
    no, you didnt. but someone's free speech isnt being restricted because someone is mocked in the media. it would be if the government was suppressing someone's ability to speak freely
    Great. Thanks for the Red Herring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •