View Poll Results: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

Voters
419. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    362 86.40%
  • No

    57 13.60%
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 233

Thread: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Why is that amusing? You say you're a man. You say you have a daughter who is out of grad school (making her at least 25, making you middle aged). What birth control pills is your doctor prescribing to you, a middle aged man?
    You appear to think that I am lying. Why is that?

  2. #72
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You appear to think that I am lying. Why is that?
    What birth control pills did your doctor prescribe to you that are covered by your insurance? What is the name of the prescription?
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    What birth control pills did your doctor prescribe to you that are covered by your insurance? What is the name of the prescription?
    Do you think that I am lying? Are you calling me a liar?

  4. #74
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Do you think that I am lying? Are you calling me a liar?
    What is the name of the birth control pills that your doctor prescribed to you, a middle aged man? I'm asking a simple question.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    What is the name of the birth control pills that your doctor prescribed to you, a middle aged man? I'm asking a simple question.
    No, you answer me. Are you calling me a liar?

  6. #76
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    No, you answer me. Are you calling me a liar?
    By the rules of the site, she isn't allowed to call you a liar.

    She is allowed to scrutinize your dubious statement, and she is doing so, because your statement was ****ing dubious.

    By your reaction thus far, it only makes your assertion more dubious.

  7. #77
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    No, you answer me. Are you calling me a liar?
    I haven't called you anything. You started a poll and told a story about you, a middle aged man, picking up birth control pills that your doctor prescribed to you, and how great Obamacare is because these pills should have cost $125 but because of the ACA, they're free.

    You put the story out there. Now please say what the name of this birth control pill for middle aged men that's covered because of the ACA is.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I haven't called you anything. You started a poll and told a story about you, a middle aged man, picking up birth control pills that your doctor prescribed to you, and how great Obamacare is because these pills should have cost $125 but because of the ACA, they're free.

    You put the story out there. Now please say what the name of this birth control pill for middle aged men that's covered because of the ACA is.
    I tell you what. Your profile says you are a woman that lives in New England. Give me your full name, social security number, driver's license number, and your bank account number so that I can verify that you are telling the truth. Then I will consider answering your question. Got it?

  9. #79
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    I tell you what. Your profile says you are a woman that lives in New England. Give me your full name, social security number, driver's license number, and your bank account number so that I can verify that you are telling the truth. Then I will consider answering your question. Got it?
    Alright you've convinced me - you're lying.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Have you or a family member benefited from the Affordable Care Act?

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    By the rules of the site, she isn't allowed to call you a liar.

    She is allowed to scrutinize your dubious statement, and she is doing so, because your statement was ****ing dubious.

    By your reaction thus far, it only makes your assertion more dubious.
    I really don't care what you think. Your claim that I have made a dubious assertion is dubious. Prove that I am lying. You simply can't do it. You could not do it if you had one trillion dollars at your disposal to do the research to find out.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •