View Poll Results: Would You Consider A Vote For Jill Stein?

Voters
308. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely!

    107 34.74%
  • Only If My Preferred GOP Candidate Loses The Nomination

    42 13.64%
  • Only If My Preferred Dem Candidate Loses The Nomination

    49 15.91%
  • Strong Maybe, Leaning Yes.

    40 12.99%
  • Meh. It Could Happen.

    18 5.84%
  • I Like Her And Support Her Run, But No....

    32 10.39%
  • No Way!

    20 6.49%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 131

Thread: Jill Stein

  1. #81
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    We ALL should want to get rid of coal.
    Alison Laughingstock Grimes did too



  2. #82
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,153

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    she wants a "Green" New Deal. she's pretty much the stereotype of a liberal Jewish Ivy league grad when it comes to policies
    in other words, she's REAL smart
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  3. #83
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    in other words, she's REAL smart
    she probably is. so was Nixon and Stalin. but she's a big government elitist who thinks she should run the lives of everyone else.



  4. #84
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,945
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    But the Republican money comes from contributors, more contributors favor the Republican party than do the Green party or the Libertarian party. The only way to be successful in politics is to attract a lot of people who are willing to give you money. If you cannot, as is true of all third parties, then you don't have enough popularity to win. Make all the excuses you want, this is what it all comes down to.
    It all boils down to money. Without a Jill Stein, a Gary Johnson can't get their message out or even let the people know whom they are. The reason Perot was able to garner 20% of the vote in 1992 was he had money to get on TV and let the people know whom he was.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  5. #85
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,793

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Perotista View Post
    It all boils down to money. Without a Jill Stein, a Gary Johnson can't get their message out or even let the people know whom they are. The reason Perot was able to garner 20% of the vote in 1992 was he had money to get on TV and let the people know whom he was.
    The only reason Perot got his message out was because he was funding his own campaign. He had money. He made some massive mistakes and ended up losing it all. He's had no significant effect on American politics, any more than Gary Johnson or Jill Stein will.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  6. #86
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,422

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by TeleKat View Post
    Much like Gary Johnson (L), Jill Stein (G) has put her hat in the ring for a second shot at the White House in 2016. Would you consider a vote for her?
    Ben's sister?

    Sorry, couldn't resist.

    Ok, seriously, probably not. I view the Green Party as nothing more than the left version of what the Tea Party is to the right. (Yes, I know the Tea Party isn't an actual party, I'm talking ideologies.) Would be too extreme for me.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  7. #87
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,422

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerBob View Post
    I voted for her last time and could do it again but I don't know yet. I disagree with her on guns but as POTUS she couldn't effect much change there anyway. Or I might vote Libertarian. The only way I would consider voting main party is if someone like Sanders or possibly Paul won the primary.
    Not intending to derail the thread, but to me Sanders is nothing more than a to-the-core extreme liberal wrapped in independent clothing. Party-wise he's independent because he doesn't officially belong to the Dem party, but ideology-wise the "I" is misleading.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  8. #88
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    The only reason Perot got his message out was because he was funding his own campaign. He had money. He made some massive mistakes and ended up losing it all. He's had no significant effect on American politics, any more than Gary Johnson or Jill Stein will.
    Ross perot gave us slick willy



  9. #89
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,793

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Ross perot gave us slick willy
    No, the American voters gave us Slick Willy.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  10. #90
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,723

    Re: Jill Stein

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    No, the American voters gave us Slick Willy.
    we are both right



Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •