View Poll Results: What will happen of 'moderate' muslims?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • This is only the beginning. Muslims will turn to violence

    5 9.80%
  • This in a minority of the muslim population, all muslims don't agree with them

    38 74.51%
  • This is a minority of muslims now, but most will join these muslims in arms in due time

    8 15.69%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 176

Thread: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

  1. #121
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    For every christian terrorists, over 1,000 people die from muslim terrorism. Your links are such bs. You are the only one on this planet comparing killings in the name of Jesus Christ, to anywhere near the killings in the name of Allah.

    Only Al Qaeda plays that card.
    Bwahahahahahahahahah. I gave a link that cites the State Departments statistics on terrorism, but it's BS. So says you, with no evidence as to why it's BS.

    Hahahahahha. Piss poor arguments with piss poor defense.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Bwahahahahahahahahah. I gave a link that cites the State Departments statistics on terrorism, but it's BS. So says you, with no evidence as to why it's BS.

    Hahahahahha. Piss poor arguments with piss poor defense.
    First of all, suspected IRA groups are not fighting in the name of Jesus Christ. They are fighting for land and politics.

    Second, let's cite how often someone kills in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, vs, in the name of allah.

    let's do this week. Let's see who died from holy wars this week on each side. You are citing people are aren't fighting in the name of Jesus Christ. THey are just Christians. Big difference from the muslim cult fighting in the NAME OF ALLAH.

    I hope that helped clear up your confusion

  3. #123
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    First of all, suspected IRA groups are not fighting in the name of Jesus Christ. They are fighting for land and politics.

    Second, let's cite how often someone kills in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, vs, in the name of allah.

    let's do this week. Let's see who died from holy wars this week on each side. You are citing people are aren't fighting in the name of Jesus Christ. THey are just Christians. Big difference from the muslim cult fighting in the NAME OF ALLAH.

    I hope that helped clear up your confusion
    Christian v Christian. They are fighting for their interpretation of their religion, which happens to be Christian.

    I love how you must continually shift the goal posts to try to make your point. It's a hallmark of a crap argument.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Christian v Christian. They are fighting for their interpretation of their religion, which happens to be Christian.

    I love how you must continually shift the goal posts to try to make your point. It's a hallmark of a crap argument.
    LOL no they aren't fighting that same war from the 1800's. They are fighting for POWER of Government!

    Dude, you're comparing a regular war to a muslim blowing up his child in the middle of a crowded market? Are you kidding me?

    What Taliban network propaganda site are you posting from?

  5. #125
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    LOL no they aren't fighting that same war from the 1800's. They are fighting for POWER of Government!

    Dude, you're comparing a regular war to a muslim blowing up his child in the middle of a crowded market? Are you kidding me?

    What Taliban network propaganda site are you posting from?
    Bwaaahahahahahaha, once again deflection. I gave links to specific Christian terrorist attacks and a report on the State Departments numbers on terrorism that show a non-zero Christian terrorist rate. But the State Deoartment., those guys are Taliban network, right? Hahahahaha.

    You said that if there were enough Muslim moderates, there would be no Islamic terrorists. I demonstrated that there is a non-zero number of Christian terrorists which would mean, by your very argument, that there is not enough Christian moderates. But that doesn't fit your biased, political agenda, so all you've been able to do is deflect, move goal posts, and otherwise avoid addressing the major flaw in your argument.

    That's where it stands. Your argument is crap and has been demonstrated to be crap. Refine it.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #126
    User Alwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Hertfordshire, UK
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 05:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Does any one else ever get the feeling that a bunch of Christian extremists are working hard to justify a holy war?
    Maybe they're just trying to protect the values their societies hold dear, that are being threatened at an increasing rate?

  7. #127
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It certainly doesn't translate into the condemnation of the Charlie Hebdo attack.

    You asked what. I showed you what. You obviously have no retort, since you want to drag the Tea Party into it. Let me guess...Tea Paertiers are what? Racists? Is that where you're headed?
    So quick to jump to the race card, apdst. Forget it.

    Plenty of Muslims condemned the attack. You just don't care.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #128
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Alwin View Post
    Maybe they're just trying to protect the values their societies hold dear, that are being threatened at an increasing rate?
    Which values? Suppression of the religious freedom of any non-Christians?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #129
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,445

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    So quick to jump to the race card, apdst. Forget it.

    Plenty of Muslims condemned the attack. You just don't care.
    800,000 Muslims gathered together to support the attacks. Top that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #130
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    800,000 Muslims gathered together to support the attacks. Top that.
    Much like 500,000 people just gathered in DC to support abortion clinic bombings.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •