View Poll Results: What will happen of 'moderate' muslims?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • This is only the beginning. Muslims will turn to violence

    5 9.80%
  • This in a minority of the muslim population, all muslims don't agree with them

    38 74.51%
  • This is a minority of muslims now, but most will join these muslims in arms in due time

    8 15.69%
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 176

Thread: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

  1. #111
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    That's great, but how many killings in the name of Allah in the past 10 years vs. Jesus Christ?

    Lol, I'd love to see you cite this, as you completely ignored it.
    You didn't ask for that, you said Christian, I showed you Christain. I didn't ignore it. Jesus.

    But you have non-zero attacks, and again according to your initial argument, that means there are not enough moderate Christians.

    It's interesting how you keep trying to move the goalposts here.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You didn't ask for that, you said Christian, I showed you Christain. I didn't ignore it. Jesus.

    But you have non-zero attacks, and again according to your initial argument, that means there are not enough moderate Christians.

    It's interesting how you keep trying to move the goalposts here.
    I've asked it twice, you need to go back and re read.

    How many killings in the past 10 years were done in the name of Allah? How many in the name of Jesus Christ?

  3. #113
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I've asked it twice, you need to go back and re read.

    How many killings in the past 10 years were done in the name of Allah? How many in the name of Jesus Christ?
    I gave you an article that has data on cumulative terrorist attack including muslim, christain, jewish, sepratist, etc. Just need to read.

    But back to the point, you said terrorist attacks demonstrate that there are not enough moderates. There is Christain terrorism, that means by your own logic, there are not enough moderate Christains.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  4. #114
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,237

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    How come you didn't post any links of Muslims condemning the attacks?
    Why don't you post some?
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #115
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Moderate Muslims have a decision to make: a) Turn to liberty and back away from extreme religious positions, or b) turn to oppression and embrace the extreme religious positions.

    Glad I am not religious
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  6. #116
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Moderate Muslims have a decision to make: a) Turn to liberty and back away from extreme religious positions, or b) turn to oppression and embrace the extreme religious positions.

    Glad I am not religious
    Moderate Muslims already would not be engaging in extreme religious positions. Pretty much part and parcel with being a moderate.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  7. #117
    Sage
    DDD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Republic of Dardania
    Last Seen
    05-06-17 @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,173

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Moderate Muslims already would not be engaging in extreme religious positions. Pretty much part and parcel with being a moderate.
    If left alone, perhaps.

    But they can and some are being bullied into engaging more into extreme positions.
    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stats come out and always show life getting better. News makes money in making you think its not.
    The Republic of Dardania is the proper name for: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...ification.html

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I gave you an article that has data on cumulative terrorist attack including muslim, christain, jewish, sepratist, etc. Just need to read.

    But back to the point, you said terrorist attacks demonstrate that there are not enough moderates. There is Christain terrorism, that means by your own logic, there are not enough moderate Christains.
    Who cares about what Christians are doing? They aren't blowing themselves up in crowded markets. They aren't kidnapping hundreds of women. That's ONLY muslims.

    Terrorism from the cult of islam.

  9. #119
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Who cares about what Christians are doing? They aren't blowing themselves up in crowded markets. They aren't kidnapping hundreds of women. That's ONLY muslims.

    Terrorism from the cult of islam.
    I gave you links to Christian terrorists. Listen, this comes down to one thing. You made a bad argument. I'm merely highlighting why your argument is garbage.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I gave you links to Christian terrorists. Listen, this comes down to one thing. You made a bad argument. I'm merely highlighting why your argument is garbage.
    For every christian terrorists, over 1,000 people die from muslim terrorism. Your links are such bs. You are the only one on this planet comparing killings in the name of Jesus Christ, to anywhere near the killings in the name of Allah.

    Only Al Qaeda plays that card.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •