View Poll Results: What will happen of 'moderate' muslims?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • This is only the beginning. Muslims will turn to violence

    5 9.80%
  • This in a minority of the muslim population, all muslims don't agree with them

    38 74.51%
  • This is a minority of muslims now, but most will join these muslims in arms in due time

    8 15.69%
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 176

Thread: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

  1. #91
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,563

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is that Liberalese for, "I don't have an argument, so I'll make a personal attack"?
    No, I think he has a point, let's look at it again:

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why isn't that 99.9% outraged at but jobs committing murder in the name of Islam?
    On what planet is this anywhere near a legible response? I don't even know what you're trying to say. Jobs are committing murder in the name of Islam and 99.9% aren't outraged? Huh? Whose jobs are committing murder?
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    10 killed, churches torched in protests over Charlie Hebdo - CNN.com

    This is the reaction of the muslim community. Not ISIS, and not Al Qaeda. Muslim communities in Niger decided to ralley against Christians. The non-religious satire news outlet's published material caused muslims to attack innocent Christians.

    This sparks another debate, are there moderate muslims? Is this only the beginning of the muslim reaction? I am not speaking of Al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban..etc. I am talking about situations like this, where it's regular muslim communities attacking Christians.

    What did the Christian people have to do with this? What will be done to stop them?
    Are there moderate Muslims? What is the Muslim population of the US? How many Christain Churches in the US have been burned in response to Charlie?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  3. #93
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,021

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    No, I think he has a point, let's look at it again:

    On what planet is this anywhere near a legible response? I don't even know what you're trying to say. Jobs are committing murder in the name of Islam and 99.9% aren't outraged? Huh? Whose jobs are committing murder?
    Steve Jobs. Steve Jobs' army of ghosts is killing people in the name of Islam. 99.9% of people are not outraged.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Are there moderate Muslims? What is the Muslim population of the US? How many Christain Churches in the US have been burned in response to Charlie?
    Is islam a religion or should we reconsider putting it in the 'religion' category?

  5. #95
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Is islam a religion or should we reconsider putting it in the 'religion' category?
    I don't know, you're the one who asked if there are moderate Muslims, I just asked how many Muslims are in America and how many Churches they burned down in protest against Charlie.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    I don't know, you're the one who asked if there are moderate Muslims, I just asked how many Muslims are in America and how many Churches they burned down in protest against Charlie.
    I don't know, I have not heard of them. Is burning down a church in protest against Charlie the only way that makes them not moderate? There's no other way?

  7. #97
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I don't know, I have not heard of them. Is burning down a church in protest against Charlie the only way that makes them not moderate? There's no other way?
    You seemed to imply that these Church burnings indicate there are no moderate Muslims. So if there aren't Muslims burning down property and killing folk, would they not be moderate? Or are you simply trying to engineer the argument so that you can say there are no moderates?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    You seemed to imply that these Church burnings indicate there are no moderate Muslims. So if there aren't Muslims burning down property and killing folk, would they not be moderate? Or are you simply trying to engineer the argument so that you can say there are no moderates?
    It's not really an argument. I mean, if there were enough moderate muslims, there wouldn't be islamic terrorism. It would have been crushed by the billions of moderates of muslims.

    But no, it's just happening.

  9. #99
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    It's not really an argument. I mean, if there were enough moderate muslims, there wouldn't be islamic terrorism. It would have been crushed by the billions of moderates of muslims.

    But no, it's just happening.
    So isolated cases of maybe Christian terrorists would mean there are no moderate Christians?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    re: Muslim reaction to Charlie Hebdo terrorism [W:176]

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    So isolated cases of maybe Christian terrorists would mean there are no moderate Christians?
    Isolated? There's a suicide bombing in the name of allah every day. Women kidnapped by the hundreds, in the name of allah. Villages slaughtered in the name of allah.

    How many in the name of Jesus Christ?

    Your argument is weak at best. There's no comparison to the destruction Islam is producing right now than any real religion.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •