View Poll Results: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read first

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    120 82.76%
  • No

    11 7.59%
  • Maybe

    14 9.66%
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 156

Thread: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read first

  1. #101
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,842

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I quoted someone else, not you, above that question. Ask Chez; he'll tell you White Solidarity is good. And he answered my question. He considers those people to be leaders of White Solidarity.
    SO WTF is white solidarity?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  2. #102
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    SO WTF is white solidarity?
    White people should stick together and only help white people. He thinks that's the same thing as the NAACP.

    I know, it's hysterical and difficult to believe. But he's here to tell ya.

  3. #103
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,128

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    SO WTF is white solidarity?
    According to eco it is the white devil in his natural state oppressing the good, righteous, god fearing minorities.
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  4. #104
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,842

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    White people should stick together and help only white people.
    To me that is no less nor any different than Stormfront and other orgs that promote racial purity.

    Directed at all.
    I ain't getting into a pissing contest between Members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  5. #105
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,128

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    White people should stick together and only help white people. He thinks that's the same thing as the NAACP.

    No...that's your mischaracterization of my position...
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  6. #106
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    According to eco it is the white devil in his natural state oppressing the good, righteous, god fearing minorities.
    Of course, I make no such claims. While my claims about his position is true, his claims about mine is not. He needs to demonize my position in order maintain his horrifically ignorant position.

  7. #107
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    No...that's your mischaracterization of my position...
    You just claimed White Solidarity is the same as any other group based on race. You claimed white solidarity is a good thing.

    What part is mischaracterized?

  8. #108
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,371

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    To me that is no less nor any different than Stormfront and other orgs that promote racial purity.

    Directed at all.
    I ain't getting into a pissing contest between Members.
    He says it's not like Stormfront, it's like the NAACP. You know, just white people taking care of each other.


  9. #109
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,128

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Of course, I make no such claims. While my claims about his position is true, his claims about mine is not. He needs to demonize my position in order maintain his horrifically ignorant position.
    Oh, but you can spout BS at will about my position? gtfoh...

    Reverse this and you're right for once.
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  10. #110
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,128

    Re: Should we put black civil rights and historical figures on our currency? Read fir

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You just claimed White Solidarity is the same as any other group based on race. You claimed white solidarity is a good thing.

    What part is mischaracterized?
    It's context of course, but that hasn't stopped you before...
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •