View Poll Results: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    205 74.01%
  • No

    27 9.75%
  • I don't know

    35 12.64%
  • Other

    10 3.61%
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 328

Thread: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

  1. #51
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Your message is absurd. You listed numerous restrictive laws you wanted added against prostitution. It looks like your going to go into a rage to divert from the reality of what you posted.
    LMAO another dodge and ZERO facts that support your posted lie. again please present ONE in your next post . . one
    I bet you continue to dodge this request

    your posts fails and facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #52
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I'm saying what I said, quoting what you said, and also agreeing with Hatuey's point too.
    please continue to qoute me, because the FACT remains each time you do it continues to prove the lie you posted wrong, thank you
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #53
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,019

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)well him further repeating the lie that i want it illegal disagrees with your thoughts. If he would like to change his false and proven wrong claim to what you said he is free to do so
    2.) while i dont disagree that is also meanignless to the fact that i want it legal

    do you disagree, do you think any of that impacts the fact that i want it legal?
    I think your approach is far more likely to make illegal prostitution far more profitable for the average pimp. Why would they pay taxes on a whore when they could just as easily keep her locked up in some basement and pay no taxes? It's not as if we have a culture of people who want to pay taxes. Americans simply hate taxes, and a prostitution tax would be no different. Hundreds of thousands would find a way around it, and that's just a conservative estimate. Far more women then I'm willing to risk so I can make my political leans feel comfortable.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  4. #54
    Uncanny
    Paschendale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Last Seen
    03-31-16 @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    12,510

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Prostitution and human trafficking have everything to do with one another. Human trafficking provides the product required for prostitution to thrive. That's a simple fact proven already by that shining example of in Europe.

    Good thing! Imagine if they made legal? It would disappear within a week! Right? Give way to... I don't know... legal human trafficking in a way where the state taxes for every piece of human being you bring in? What was that called when the US did it?

    See: Links on Germany's failed efforts into prostitution, that statement is proven absolutely false.
    I see that you aren't interested in facts or the truth here. You're seeing what you want to see, even when it's not there.
    Liberté. Égalité. Fraternité.

  5. #55
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I think your approach is far more likely to make illegal prostitution far more profitable for the average pimp. Why would they pay taxes on a whore when they could just as easily keep her locked up in some basement and pay no taxes? It's not as if we have a culture of people who want to pay taxes. Americans simply hate taxes, and a prostitution tax would be no different. Hundreds of thousands would find a way around it, and that's just a conservative estimate. Far more women then I'm willing to risk so I can make my political leans feel comfortable.
    so yes you agree with the fact that it has ZERO barring on the fact that i want it legal, thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #56
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,019

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by Paschendale View Post
    I see that you aren't interested in facts or the truth here. You're seeing what you want to see, even when it's not there.
    Prostitution and human traffic are intrinsically connected. One thrives as the result of the other. That you fail to see this is your problem, I've no time for people want to start a conversation with "human traffic doesn't support prostitution" when I just posted a whole bunch of evidence showing it does so in Europe's "success stories" like Germany.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #57
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,019

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    so yes you agree with the fact that it has ZERO barring on the fact that i want it legal, thanks
    You're right, you haven't stated you want it illegal, however the legalization you're proposing is far more likely to keep it illegal. That's what joko's salient point was. I think what he meant is that while you may pretend you want it legalized, the measures you support simply don't reflect those wishes. They reflect the exact opposite.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #58
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    would it still be legal? YEP

    hey lets further destory your failed claim

    is driving legal? yep
    but can a 12yr old legally drive? nope
    can an illegal legally drive? nope
    can one legally drive without a licenses? nope
    etc etc etc

    again instead of dodging it, if you disagree PLEASE present ONE single FACT that supports your failed and destroyed claim that i want it illegal . . . one . . thank you
    your post fails and facts win again
    I am aware of your debate style and nonsensical arguing to argue, but I'll go another round.

    1. Prostitution is not illegal. Only illegal prostitution is illegal. There are far less hoops to jump thru for legal prostitution than you new illegalities list-so-long you can't even name them all.

    2. You want many laws against prostitution that do not now exist.

    3. You want more agencies punitively enforcing prostitution laws you want created.

    4. In addition, by pushing it further underground by more law enforcement agencies involved and greater lists of punishments, you also make it more illegal.

    Creating more laws outlawing prostitution than exists and more government people with punitive power, you want to make illegal prostitution less legal than it is now.

    Making more laws against something with more people enforcing those laws is not reasonably called legalizing it.

    What you actually want in practical terms is the government to force prostitutes to have the government be their pimp - and then assert that government would be a good pimp.

  9. #59
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    The REAL poll question wasn't asked:

    "Should it be illegal for prostitutes to not register themselves as prostitutes with local, state and federal government?"

    That's what the calls for "regulating" prostitution FIRST require.

    Then the newspaper can print who all the prostitutes are and it put online as a permanent record about that person too. The moralists need to know who those hellbound prostitutes corrupting their children and destroying their marriages are, to know who to stay away from, who to picket and who to harass and threaten. Who to run out of their neighborhood and town. Who to curse and condemn in church services and political campaigns.

    It also then is the duty to protect everyone from the potential that they might be dating someone who was a prostitute 30 years before and failed to divulge this. Certainly that should be required public disclosure to many on this thread. OMG, without that someone who was a prostitute in the past might actually be able to get a regular job someday and certainly all children should know if their mom was a hooker.

    I disagree with all that. Vehemently.
    Last edited by joko104; 01-13-15 at 03:32 AM.

  10. #60
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,777

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I am aware of your debate style and nonsensical arguing to argue, but I'll go another round.

    1. Prostitution is not illegal. Only illegal prostitution is illegal. There are far less hoops to jump thru for legal prostitution than you new illegalities list-so-long you can't even name them all.

    2. You want many laws against prostitution that do not now exist.

    3. You want more agencies punitively enforcing prostitution laws you want created.

    4. In addition, by pushing it further underground by more law enforcement agencies involved and greater lists of punishments, you also make it more illegal.

    Creating more laws outlawing prostitution than exists and more government people with punitive power, you want to make illegal prostitution less legal than it is now.

    Making more laws against something with more people enforcing those laws is not reasonably called legalizing it.

    What you actually want in practical terms is the government to force prostitutes to have the government be their pimp - and then assert that government would be a good pimp.
    bam another dodge!
    translation: you still have ZERO facts that support your failed, destroyed and proven wrong claim that i want it illegal, thanks for further proving that.
    nobody is interested in your subjective OPINIONS of what your think I want only FACTS matter and all the facts prove your lie to be wrong and no amount of dishonest, illogical ranting will change that fact

    AGAIN if you disagree, please in your next post simply provide for us ONE single fact that supports your false claim that i want it illegal . . . ONE . . thank you
    until you can do this or admit you posted a lie each of your continued posts on this matter will continue to fail and further expose your failed claim lol

    Your posts fails and Fact wins again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •