View Poll Results: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    205 74.01%
  • No

    27 9.75%
  • I don't know

    35 12.64%
  • Other

    10 3.61%
Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 328

Thread: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

  1. #211
    Educator foadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Bangkok/Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    917

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    In a realistic sense, how does this work to supposedly solve the problems that we have now?
    The theory is that it empowers working girls to come forward in cases of abuses, but in practice it doesn't change anything.

  2. #212
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    thanks for voting


    Prostitution isn't legal?

    What does Obama do for a living?
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  3. #213
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    Prostitution isn't legal?

    What does Obama do for a living?
    haaha
    he is doing what father junior bushes used to do
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #214
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    haaha
    he is doing what father junior bushes used to do


    Exactly mu point. naming all of the politicians in the USA would have exceeded the character limit for this forum while demonstrating no high character in any way.

    Oh, the irony!
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  5. #215
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    Exactly mu point. naming all of the politicians in the USA would have exceeded the character limit for this forum while demonstrating no high character in any way.

    Oh, the irony!
    l make my joke but still claim junior bush has been the stupidiest president ever seen in USA
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  6. #216
    Educator foadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Bangkok/Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    917

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Bush was a man of great vision and honor. A truth teller sent down to us directly by G-d to lead us in these difficult times.

  7. #217
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,589

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    l make my joke but still claim junior bush has been the stupidiest president ever seen in USA


    That's a high perch to place any person upon.

    With so many ill advised decisions and strategies enacted by so many ill advised and poorly prepared bribed political acolytes who have held that office, calling anyone the stupidest is hard to support.

    I believe in my heart that invading Iraq was a monumental mistake. That was a response to a situation into which Bush was cast.

    I also believe in my heart that abandoning Iraq to the forces who now dominate it was a monumental mistake. That was a response to a situation into which Obama was cast.

    We needed for this period, two giants of wisdom and diplomacy with iron wills and stead fast moral compasses.

    We have elected two ideologues with political aspirations and idiotic adherence to those who bribe them effectively.

    Both managed to double the national debt and both managed to erode the standing or our country internationally. Obama is departing from the legal administration of his duties to a greater degree than did Bush and i would advance him to your perch as well as Bush.

    Could they share this lofty honor?
    I am not of the mind that a man is either of science or of religion. At his best and his worst, man exists in the misty glimmering where the falling angel meets the rising ape. That he chooses a direction from that point defines him as human.

  8. #218
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by foadi View Post
    Bush was a man of great vision and honor. A truth teller sent down to us directly by G-d to lead us in these difficult times.
    l had guessed hat there was somethign wrong with you ,what a trolling post

    anyway lest stay on topic
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  9. #219
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,069

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by code1211 View Post
    That's a high perch to place any person upon.

    With so many ill advised decisions and strategies enacted by so many ill advised and poorly prepared bribed political acolytes who have held that office, calling anyone the stupidest is hard to support.

    I believe in my heart that invading Iraq was a monumental mistake. That was a response to a situation into which Bush was cast.

    I also believe in my heart that abandoning Iraq to the forces who now dominate it was a monumental mistake. That was a response to a situation into which Obama was cast.

    We needed for this period, two giants of wisdom and diplomacy with iron wills and stead fast moral compasses.

    We have elected two ideologues with political aspirations and idiotic adherence to those who bribe them effectively.

    Both managed to double the national debt and both managed to erode the standing or our country internationally. Obama is departing from the legal administration of his duties to a greater degree than did Bush and i would advance him to your perch as well as Bush.

    Could they share this lofty honor?
    it was more than mistake ,lets agree prostitution shouldnt be a legalized activity
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  10. #220
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: Do you support the legalization of prostitution?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    That's called decriminalize.
    Call it whatever you want. The point is that there would be no criminal penalties for prostitutes. But there would be criminal penalties for John's. And pimps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It doesn't do much to stamp out actual pimps anymore than it stamps out illegal weedmen.
    Who said anything about "stamping them out"? There will always be pimps and there will always be John's. That's not the point.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •