I refuse to vote in this poll without options for my lean and where I'm from.
Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.
- This is a numbered argument, isolated from whatever it was supposed to be a reply to. I demand that you waste as much time and effort as it takes to come up with an intelligent reply to this point; even though, at this point, you cannot even tell what it is to which I am asking you to reply.
- Same as #1.
- This is a really, really, really stupid way to reply to a forum post, isn't it?
- This is a recursive point. See #4.
- No educated or honest person would ever disagree with me. You factually have 100% no argument at all.
- At least I know how to use BBCode to do this more stylishly than you do it. It's still a dumb way to reply, but at least mine looks better.
The five great lies of the
We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.
translation: you have ZERO facts to support your destroyed false claims and lies in your post so you deflect and try to use failed insults.
Doesn't help, your post fails and facts win again
If you disagree as always simply post any facts that support you in your next post, thank you.
Forced to perform SSM marriages. No.
Allowed to perform SSM marriages if they want to. Yes.
No one should be able to force anything on anyone else's religion or congregation that it doesn't want.
Nancy Pelosi said: “We have to pass it, to find out what’s in it.” A Doctor called to a radio show & said: "That's the definition of a stool sample"
"Under my plan of a cap-and-trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket," Barack Obama January 2008
I think the second part of this highlighted sentence is closer to a workable response, FWIW.
2.) i want no answer, i want you to be clear what you meant because what you wrote doesn't make it clear lol
3.) good move since i am looking for clarity
4.) that doesnt really answer anything either but ok, i guess you werent looking to be clear
also for that vast minority out there that think this is possible and who try to compare it to the bakery, photographer cases etc
the huge common sense and obviously difference is, those were criminals that chose to break the law and or violate rights
the church is not a criminal and isn't breaking any laws or violating any rights
it doesnt really get any more simply than this.
the chances of this happening is right up there with waking up tomorrow and sharia law being the law of the land in US
Ok, that does it! I waste Professor Plum with the lead pipe.
Oh yeah? Well say hello to my little friend, Colonel Mustard! Candlestick to the face!
This is the last time I'm playing Clue with you guys...