View Poll Results: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    4 3.05%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    8 6.11%
  • Im not American, yes.

    4 3.05%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    35 26.72%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    62 47.33%
  • Im not American, no.

    18 13.74%
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 380

Thread: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

  1. #51
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,787

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    I was aware of an article that was posted yesterday on this board in MSM.
    Reason I asked.
    From that MSM link
    BBC News - Boko Haram crisis: Nigeria's Baga town hit by new assault
    Boko Haram was now in control of Baga and 16 neighbouring towns after the military retreated, Mr Bukar said.

    While he raised fears that some 2,000 had been killed in the raids, other reports put the number in the hundreds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  2. #52
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,749

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    I was aware of an article that was posted yesterday on this board in MSM.
    Reason I asked.
    From that MSM link
    BBC News - Boko Haram crisis: Nigeria's Baga town hit by new assault
    Boko Haram was now in control of Baga and 16 neighbouring towns after the military retreated, Mr Bukar said.

    While he raised fears that some 2,000 had been killed in the raids, other reports put the number in the hundreds.
    Now seriously, you're going to suddenly argue that it's not okay if Boko Haram kills 2000 people, but if it's only a couple of hundred people, it's fine? Seriously?
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  3. #53
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,981

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Radical (insert whatever you want here) and a free society are not compatible
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  4. #54
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,787

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Now seriously, you're going to suddenly argue that it's not okay if Boko Haram kills 2000 people, but if it's only a couple of hundred people, it's fine? Seriously?
    No I was not.
    I asked for a link. People have an issue with posting a link with an OP?
    I was going by past info on the attack. From the link I posted. Take it what ever way you wish to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  5. #55
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,749

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    No I was not.
    I asked for a link. People have an issue with posting a link with an OP?
    I was going by past info on the attack. From the link I posted. Take it what ever way you wish to.
    I think the only takeaway here is that it is entirely irrelevant how many they kill, only that they are murdering innocent people in the name of their idiotic religion.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  6. #56
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,787

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Now seriously, you're going to suddenly argue that it's not okay if Boko Haram kills 2000 people, but if it's only a couple of hundred people, it's fine? Seriously?
    Let me add to this.
    On another thread the gentleman posted these as links.
    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/0...eve-this-time/

    In Diverse France, New Years Means Hundreds of Burned Cars | VDARE.COM

    I read the OP- Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?
    After seeing the above link which are nothing but hate sites, I asked a reasonable question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  7. #57
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    No I was not.
    I asked for a link. People have an issue with postiApologism.ng a link with an OP?
    I was going by past info on the attack. From the link I posted. Take it what ever way you wish to.
    More semantic Nonsense in the name of Islamist Apologism.

    Just like the Hebdo string where you were SO Happy you could object to someone saying/generalizing Muslims burned 40,000 cars when In fact/OF COURSE, it was probably just Many/Most, Not juvenile Strawman debate "all".


    In any case, it's ALL in the service of, Indeed Classic, and HOURLY, semantic nit-picking aPCologism.


    EDIT to the below Empty NON-answer.
    Minimalize/nit-pick/demand endless 'proof', in service of Leftism/Islamism.
    Last edited by mbig; 01-09-15 at 05:37 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  8. #58
    Living in Gods country


    JANFU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    17,787

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    More semantic Nonsense in the name of Islamist Apologism.

    Just like the other string where you were SO Happy you could object to someone saying/generalizing Muslims burned 40,000 cars when In fact/OF COURSE, it was probably just Many/Most, Not juvenile Strawman debate "all".

    In any case, it's ALL in the service of, Indeed Classic, and HOURLY, semantic nit-picking aPCologism.
    Wrong again and still mad as a wet hen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Hillary is the only defense I or anyone else needs.
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not once have I showed my dick to a woman and she thought it was creepy. In fact, in 100% of the cases, they were pretty excited about it. I don't know who you're showing your **** too.

  9. #59
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,749

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Quote Originally Posted by JANFU View Post
    Let me add to this.
    On another thread the gentleman posted these as links.
    http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/0...eve-this-time/

    In Diverse France, New Years Means Hundreds of Burned Cars | VDARE.COM

    I read the OP- Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?
    After seeing the above link which are nothing but hate sites, I asked a reasonable question.
    For radical Islam, there's a pretty good reason for hate. They've earned it.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  10. #60
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,707

    Re: Is radical Islam compatible with a free society?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Islam and Arabs are dangerous. They don't understand Western society.
    That is racist, pure and simple. And it is far from the truth. Person for person, radical Westerners are far more dangerous to radical Muslims than the other way around.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •