View Poll Results: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 46.15%
  • No

    7 53.85%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Who is the person in a relationship with Dershowitz who he abused?

    (Congratulations on the insertion of "Jewish" in your description of Dershowitz. I was getting worried when you made 1 post yesterday without mentioning it.)
    Hi there! Maybe I don't understand, but her name is Virginia Roberts.

  2. #12
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,412

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Given there is evidence he was there, I suppose he was just watching or sunbathing.
    I know, a guy with a history of being a perverted skirt chasing womanizer would most definitely just watch or sunbathe during an orgy with underage girls on an island estate. Maybe he was the referee?
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Given there is evidence he was there, I suppose he was just watching or sunbathing.
    Yeah, I understand that. But why isn't anyone saying that he did? Appears they could get a bunch of money if that was proven true. Not only that, just the allegations would sell a tell-all book.

  4. #14
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    I know, a guy with a history of being a perverted skirt chasing womanizer would most definitely just watch or sunbathe during an orgy with underage girls on an island estate. Maybe he was the referee?
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  5. #15
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Yeah, I understand that. But why isn't anyone saying that he did? Appears they could get a bunch of money if that was proven true. Not only that, just the allegations would sell a tell-all book.
    Hillary already got to them.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  6. #16
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,034

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Hi there! Maybe I don't understand, but her name is Virginia Roberts.
    And her "domestic" relationship with Dershowitz was what? Girlfriend? Spouse? Child? In order to be considered "domestic violence" (which is your point in this poll, trying to draw another parallel to Rice), the 2 parties must have a relationship. See, that's why they don't refer to the rape of a stranger as "domestic violence", whereas the rape of a girlfriend or beating of a spouse IS domestic violence.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    That is how right wing rags roll in regards to the Clintons. They will throw the Clinton's in with any scandal no matter how tenuous the association is. You have to remember that this same bunch accused the president of being a murderer and a coke dealer back in the 90s.
    Yeah they do that. Actually I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh show until he said it would not surprise him if Bill Clinton had something to do with the death of Vince Foster. I knew at the moment it was time to "FLUSH RUSH." lol

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    And her "domestic" relationship with Dershowitz was what? Girlfriend? Spouse? Child? In order to be considered "domestic violence" (which is your point in this poll, trying to draw another parallel to Rice), the 2 parties must have a relationship. See, that's why they don't refer to the rape of a stranger as "domestic violence", whereas the rape of a girlfriend or beating of a spouse IS domestic violence.
    So wait a minute. Are you saying that IF Dershowitz had sex with her when she was 17, that is not a crime and that there should be no outcry from those Democratic senators?

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Hillary already got to them.
    So you are saying Hillary is a lesbian?

    Just kidding man. Couldn't help but get that one in.

  10. #20
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,143

    Re: Will Female Democratic Senators Call For Zero Tolerance For Dershowitz's Behavior

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    Yeah they do that. Actually I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh show until he said it would not surprise him if Bill Clinton had something to do with the death of Vince Foster. I knew at the moment it was time to "FLUSH RUSH." lol
    I'b blame Hillary first.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •