View Poll Results: Does this piss you off?

Voters
438. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah, it kinda does

    112 25.57%
  • Yeah, it really does

    187 42.69%
  • Not in the least

    86 19.63%
  • None of the above

    53 12.10%
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 366

Thread: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool[W:122]:

  1. #171
    Sage
    Peter King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Netherlands
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,029

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Because if there was no name associated with the photo most people wouldn't give two ****s about it.Those who are giving a **** about this photo do so out of their extreme unhealthy hatred for Sarah Palin.
    That is just nonsensical to the extreme.

    1. if this would have been from a nobody it most likely would not have made the media but if the child of Obama had done this, the child of Brad Pitt/Jolie would have done this it would have been just as big an issue for most people, just as big an issue as it is from Palin.

    2. you are totally lying when you are saying that only people who hate Palin would give a crap about this photo, I do not hate Palin but I give a crap about this picture and many people feel the same way.

    Maybe it is the other way around, only people who love Palin are stating that this photo is not an issue because out of a misplaced love/respect for Palin they are justifying or making this less of an issue because of Palin, not because of what has happened on these pictures.

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Children do all sorts of things to dogs.They try to ride them like horses, pull them by their tail or ears,give them candy, eat the dog's food and all sorts of other **** they shouldn't. If the dog was hurt by the child the dog will let the child know.
    Well, stepping on a dog is unacceptable. Riding on dogs is most often not the right thing to do, pulling of tails, giving them people's candy/chocolate etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. is not the right thing. Just because you think Palin is being attacked for who she is rather than what her child did, does not mean that what her child did was right or what you state is what children do to animals.

    Children should be taught not to pull ears, tails, give them candy and all other bad things do to pets, it does not need to be minimized because you like Palin.

    Palin might be the greatest woman on earth to you, but that does not mean that this is acceptable behavior.

    If someone like Wim Kok, a man who I respect greatly as a great leader and politician would have posted something like this on facebook I would have crucified/been very negative towards him.

    This is not a political issue about Palin, this is an animal welfare issue and nothing more.
    Former military man (and now babysitter of Donald Trump) John Kelly, is a big loud lying empty barrel!

  2. #172
    Sage
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    East Coast - USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,557

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    I greatly prefer to see the scenario swapped around. Dogs standing on people.

    Wastin' time, like it was free - Godsmack

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.

  3. #173
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,884

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    You are absolutely correct. Palin has entered the Kardashian Zone. Once you enter the Karashian Zone it is virtually impossible to exit it.
    Nobody would ever take a Kardashian sister serious even if she buckled down and obtained a PhD in molecular biology.
    Like it or not Palin has made a fool out of herself with publicity stunts she is forever in that Zone.

    You expect there will be more stupid stunts by the Palin family and they won't disappoint you.
    Thank you for that post as it is a wonderful example of liberal outrage. For it is always aimed at the conservative individual, and never at the act that they supposedly found so outrageous. In fact most of the things they pick to have such faux outrage over, they themselves couldn't pass the same standards they demand of the one they have targeted. If your name is Sarah Palin and your daughter has an out of wedlock baby, she is a slut...a whore, and Palin is a terrible mother. But let the same happen to a liberal politician and it is no big deal. Have one of Sarah's kids get into trouble while drinking too much beer at a party and it is played over and over again in the news but at the same time her kids show bad behavior, the Vice President's 40 year old son gets busted in the Navy for cocaine use and it is a non-issue. Sarah Palin's email account gets hacked and personal information is spewed all over the news and Palin haters loved it and met each morsel with faux outrage. But the one who hacked her account was the son of a liberal Democratic congressman. Were they outraged over his illegal behavior? Hell no. While the left was trying to push a story that McCain had fathered a black child, the left liberal John Edwards was running for president and actually did father a child through an affair he was having while his wife was dying of cancer. The media all knew, did they cover it? No. The story was broke by a tabloid.

    So this Kardashian Zone you claim Palin is in, is of the left media who have promoted it with their double standards. Why have a single standard for all when double standards are so much more fun!

  4. #174
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,476

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    Thank you for that post as it is a wonderful example of liberal outrage. For it is always aimed at the conservative individual, and never at the act that they supposedly found so outrageous. In fact most of the things they pick to have such faux outrage over, they themselves couldn't pass the same standards they demand of the one they have targeted. If your name is Sarah Palin and your daughter has an out of wedlock baby, she is a slut...a whore, and Palin is a terrible mother. But let the same happen to a liberal politician and it is no big deal. Have one of Sarah's kids get into trouble while drinking too much beer at a party and it is played over and over again in the news but at the same time her kids show bad behavior, the Vice President's 40 year old son gets busted in the Navy for cocaine use and it is a non-issue. Sarah Palin's email account gets hacked and personal information is spewed all over the news and Palin haters loved it and met each morsel with faux outrage. But the one who hacked her account was the son of a liberal Democratic congressman. Were they outraged over his illegal behavior? Hell no. While the left was trying to push a story that McCain had fathered a black child, the left liberal John Edwards was running for president and actually did father a child through an affair he was having while his wife was dying of cancer. The media all knew, did they cover it? No. The story was broke by a tabloid.

    So this Kardashian Zone you claim Palin is in, is of the left media who have promoted it with their double standards. Why have a single standard for all when double standards are so much more fun!

    I didn't realize up until now that Kardashians were conservatives.

  5. #175
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,884

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    I didn't realize up until now that Kardashians were conservatives.
    I didn't know of any Kardashian was a politician. Try again.

  6. #176
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,476

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I didn't know of any Kardashian was a politician. Try again.
    Really, that's it. Somewhere out there is a junior high missing their debate team captain.

  7. #177
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    I greatly prefer to see the scenario swapped around. Dogs standing on people.

    Now that's ok. My girls walk all over me, both literally and figuratively.

  8. #178
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,458
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Sure, but only because I don't post on Facebook. I play some games on it and that's the extent of my FB life. I personally think that its stupid no matter who/what you are to post pretty much anything on FB.
    But I was pointing out that, unlike yourself, -- who is well aware that what your kid did was not cool, but cute enough for a pic nonetheless -- she did not have the common sense to understand that people might get offended if posted on a media site. Pretend you're a Facebook junkie... would you have posted this?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #179
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,863
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    But I was pointing out that, unlike yourself, -- who is well aware that what your kid did was not cool, but cute enough for a pic nonetheless -- she did not have the common sense to understand that people might get offended if posted on a media site. Pretend you're a Facebook junkie... would you have posted this?
    Bold: Who cares if people are offended? People do not have a right to not be offended.

    Now, if I was a FB junkie, then yes I prolly would post it for the simple fact that 1: It is cute in its own way and 2: I'm a (pretend) facebook junkie. FB junkies post anything and everything.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #180
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,884

    Re: Sarah Palin Posts Photos of Son Trig Using Family Dog as a Step Stool

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Really, that's it. Somewhere out there is a junior high missing their debate team captain.
    Thank you Crosscheck you just proved me right, again. First Palin and now me. Aim those comments personally at an individual, and never at acts you supposedly find so outrageous.

Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •