Employers discriminate against African-Americans
The welfare state subsidizing bad choices and laziness
Parental and family failure
Many African Americans are convinced its hopeless
Historic discrimination's adverse effect African-American psychology
Refusal to re-locate to job markets
Inferior schools for African-Americans
Culture and media have created excuses for African-Americans
Cultural bias against African-Americans
Lady Gaga/Nikki Minaj 2016
Because you know we're all about our base, 'bout our base, no rebels...
There's multiple reasons.
1. Poverty traps expectations
2. Traditional barometers of success not necessarily valued
3. We do have problems with how employers select employees if race becomes known
4. Postsecondary educational attainment is lower
"No religion is true, but some religion, any religion, is politically necessary. Law and morality are insufficient for the large majority of men. Obedience to the law and to the morals are insufficient for making men happy. […]Law and morality are therefore in need of being supplemented by divine rewards and punishments."
And, no, the employer doesn't have to prove they are innocent. That's just absurd. The burden is on the employee/potential employee, and proving discrimination is incredibly hard. Basically, the employer can make up any reason. As long as they weren't stupid enough to go around blabbing how they don't like to hire (insert demographic), they're pretty safe.
You seriously just made this up.
One of you will end up here next!
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman
There is no one answer, there is a little bit of most of these things at play:
1. poverty, poverty leads to bad education, poor choices, feeling of hopelessness, crime and jail time.
2. bad education and poor choices leads often to many children with multiple women, this often leads to more bad choices resulting in either domestic violence or crime to pay for your family life-style which leads to jail time.
3. poverty, bad education, hopelessness, one parent or two parent families who work themselves into the ground as working poor, leaving the child to be raised on the streets where the gangs have an easy target, leading again to crime and jail time
4. drugs, crime, jail time (all I have to say really)
5. general discrimination in the US against black people (both conscious and unconscious discrimination) because who would you rather see coming to your door selling/delivering/repairing things?
this guy or this guy
Like it or not, a lot of people would say easy, the black person coming to my door as door to door salesman/delivery guy/repair man/plumber would have made a lot of people feel a bit uneasy whereas the second guy looks a lot less threatening as a door to door salesman/delivery guy/repair man/plumber.
But if you would have let the black person in the house you would have been very safe because this is the unfortunately murdered police officer Kevin Jordan, in uniform he would have looked like this
whereas our white guy looks something like this
His name is Anders Behring Breivik and he killed 69 people on an island in Norway, the crime of these people? Being social democrats. After his massacre (because there is no other name for it) he shot and killed two 14 year old kids, seven 15 year old kids, eight 16 year old kids, sixteen 17 year old kids, seventeen 18 year old persons, five 19 year old persons, three 21 year old persons, two 23 year old persons, two 43 year old persons and one person respectively of 20/25/27/28/30/45/51 year old. And before he went on a killing spree with guns he bombed the Norwegian capital killing another 8 people.
But still, only looking at the first set of pictures, most would have chosen the white person to come to their homes.
6. specific discrimination, as in discrimination against people who have criminal records (which a lot of the times are black applicants.
7. substandard schooling, etc. etc. etc. etc.
Dutch Medal count Paralympics Rio 17 gold 19 silver 26 bronze
BLADE BABE STRIKES AGAIN!!!