View Poll Results: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

Voters
621. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    34 5.48%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    8 1.29%
  • Im not American, yes.

    8 1.29%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    308 49.60%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    173 27.86%
  • Im not American, no.

    90 14.49%
Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 720

Thread: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contr to the deaths of 2 Police officers? [W:68, W:433]

  1. #671
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Its remarkable to me that you don't even know the basic facts of the case you are going on and on again about. Many witnesses are discredited, and they are a notoriously poor bit of evidence (obviously), but the hard forensic evidence places brown leaning into the car with his hand near the officers gun.

    In the sunshine-liberal story of the shooting, there is no way that could have happened. In reality there is, there is.
    Actually the forensic evidence can go either way on that. He could have been putting his hands up close to the window after Wilson grabbed him, and gotten his finger blown off at point blank that way.

    Forensic evidence cannot be examined in a vacuum. You must examine it along with witness testimony. To do otherwise is wrought with fallacy.

    Really? Many witnesses are discredited? The only one I know of being fully discredited is the one that supported Wilson (witness 40) which other ones where proven to have given false testimony?

  2. #672
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,961
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    I would say Sharpton exacerbated the situation between the police and the protesters, that he made resolving and correcting the perceived problem worse. I do not think the mental case that shot the two police needed any encouragement from Sharpton or the protesters. That he had already made up his mind what he was going to do. Perhaps the timing and place might have been different or not without Ferguson and NYC and all the rioting, burning and protests, but the killer was going to do what he was going to do.

    In plain English, Sharpton is responsible for making the situation worse between the police and the black population, but he did not have anything to do with egging on or being responsible for what the mental case criminal did.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  3. #673
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    All police are racist. They are racist against anything not blue. In philly they arrest way more blacks for small amounts of weed than whites, even though whites smoke just as much.

    Yes sharpton said some crazy things back in the day, that does not make him a bigot. And to a extent what he's saying is true. Black people where building pyramids when whites where just getting west...

    He is bigoted against gays, but that's fairly irrelevant to a race discussion. And furthermore so are most of the cons calling him a bigot.

    And based on where Wilson is from, the fact he took money from the KKK, and the police department he is part of, you can rest assure he is at least a little racist, and probably allot.
    There mere fact that you said what he said is true, makes you incredibly racist, therefore I will not further debate with you. I, like a lot of Americans, don't see color. I see other citizens.

  4. #674
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    LOL

    The NY Times is more reliable, just because you say so? If you hadn't heard of this "random blog" how do you know it isn't reliable?

    Do you read your posts? Consider the above. That makes no sense.

    Your problem is you are presenting arguments that are at least 10 years old. You are way behind the debate on illegal aliens.

    When the minority communities demand something be done about jobs, they should knock on President Obama's door and ask him to explain why he screwed over the Black Community when he sold them out to illegal aliens who have taken their jobs, and now can do it legally.
    It's more reliable because it is a massively syndicated source, and furthermore they at least tell you where the information came from, as apposed to that no name blog post.

    These arguments where right ten years ago, and are still right now. The nytimes article is from 2013 so I dunno why your saying its a out of date argument... I have no idea what your talking about when you say I am behind, unless you mean I am behind on bs right wing talking points, that do not line up with facts, or make sense...

    Your just wrong. They make higher paying jobs for Americans

    In states with more undocumented immigrants, Peri said, skilled workers made more money and worked more hours; the economy’s productivity grew. From 1990 to 2007, undocumented workers increased legal workers’ pay in complementary jobs by up to 10 percent.
    from the nytimes article


    The answer to fixing the job market is at least regulating capitalism, or preferably implementing socialism where everything is owned by the people through various forms of coops. Stopping illegal aliens will do nothing for the job market, as nobody wants these jobs. It would make it much harder for the average family to live, because food prices would skyrocket. 77% of farm workers are not native born, most of them are illegals, what would we do without them? The answer is out source food from other country's. This would result in american farmers loosing there jobs, less healthy/fresh food, and a even more unstable food system.

  5. #675
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    There mere fact that you said what he said is true, makes you incredibly racist, therefore I will not further debate with you. I, like a lot of Americans, don't see color. I see other citizens.
    Haha yea right I'm racist... The white hebrew guy... Your funny man...

    So its not true that blacks where building pyramids and discovering math when whites where just getting west? (although we where not really in caves) you have a very interesting take on history if you don't believe that...

    Sureeeee your not racist, you just don't think blacks are justified in showing their indignation based on a racist system... That makes SOOOO much sense...

  6. #676
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Haha yea right I'm racist... The white hebrew guy... Your funny man...

    So its not true that blacks where building pyramids and discovering math when whites where just getting west? (although we where not really in caves) you have a very interesting take on history if you don't believe that...

    Sureeeee your not racist, you just don't think blacks are justified in showing their indignation based on a racist system... That makes SOOOO much sense...
    Now you're making fun of my skin color and calling me hebrew? You hate the Jews? Interesting.

    I myself was born catholic, but am not religious. Your bigoted assumptions must have come from my first post about supporting Israel. That has nothing to do with religion.

    It's very clear by your racist rant that you support Al Sharpton and the mission to kill police officers. I feel very sorry for those around you.

  7. #677
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Now you're making fun of my skin color and calling me hebrew? You hate the Jews? Interesting.

    I myself was born catholic, but am not religious. Your bigoted assumptions must have come from my first post about supporting Israel. That has nothing to do with religion.

    It's very clear by your racist rant that you support Al Sharpton and the mission to kill police officers. I feel very sorry for those around you.
    Haha no dude im the white hebrew guy... Idk why you would think I was saying you where.

    I am not religious either, hence I am Hebrew because its still part of my ethnicity.

    Hilarious you claimed I had a racist rant. Make a legitimate argument or just stop...

  8. #678
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Haha no dude im the white hebrew guy... Idk why you would think I was saying you where.

    I am not religious either, hence I am Hebrew because its still part of my ethnicity.

    Hilarious you claimed I had a racist rant. Make a legitimate argument or just stop...
    Lol, the man spouting bigoted support for Al Sharpton and the cop killers is trying to climb out of the giant hole he dug himself in to by resorting to deflection. I see you've got nothing else?

  9. #679
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Lol, the man spouting bigoted support for Al Sharpton and the cop killers is trying to climb out of the giant hole he dug himself in to by resorting to deflection. I see you've got nothing else?
    I'm not the one accusing others of being a bigot with no evidence. Nor did I resort to deflection. Go look in a mirror.

  10. #680
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    04-26-17 @ 10:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,697

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    I'm not the one accusing others of being a bigot with no evidence. Nor did I resort to deflection. Go look in a mirror.
    Really? You defended Al Sharpton's bigoted comment, heck you even agreed with it. He apologized for that bigoted rant, by the way. As posted in video source I posted. So you're the only one defending his words.

    It's clear you are very young. I hope you grow in wisdom and find that these issues are not about race at all. They are about criminals breaking the law. One day you'll get it. Until then, enjoy supporting the firebombing of cities by angry and idiotic rioters.

Page 68 of 72 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •