View Poll Results: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

Voters
621. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im a right leaning American, yes.

    34 5.48%
  • Im a left leaning American, yes.

    8 1.29%
  • Im not American, yes.

    8 1.29%
  • Im a right leaning American, no.

    308 49.60%
  • Im a left leaning American, no.

    173 27.86%
  • Im not American, no.

    90 14.49%
Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 720

Thread: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contr to the deaths of 2 Police officers? [W:68, W:433]

  1. #631
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    The deserts he brings to the potluck?
    I don't think they have "potluck" at the WH. No doubt Al is consulting with the cleaning help, though.

  2. #632
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Haha but that is a fact. People would be pissed about that regardless of sharpton or jackson talking on TV.
    "That" is a relative pronoun.

  3. #633
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by humbolt View Post
    Uh huh. Facts be damned.
    No, the facts are the acts in Ferguson led to the trouble there. You're just looking for a scape goat.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #634
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    So Obama called him into the WH dozens of times because he's devoid of influence?
    Hell, he could have gotten you too, given you have that same qualification.

    Sorry, but you're waaaay off base with this one.
    I have no idea why he called him. Neither do you. But factually speaking, few take him seriously.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #635
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Son, if you don't have a social, you ain't getting a good job. Love how you totally gloss over that...

    No I'm really not. Your the one spouting random fallacy with no supporting evidence whatsoever.
    I'll ignore the fact you haven't provided a single bit of evidence to support your absurd claims yourself.

    To your point, I didn't gloss over the Social issue, I just ignored it because the fraudulent use of SSN's by Illegal Alien theives is so wide spread and well understood, a person would have to be living in a cave to think otherwise. Is yours a single room cave, or does it have little rooms spread around?

    Illegal, but Not Undocumented | Center for Immigration Studies

    The findings include:

    •Illegal immigrants are not “undocumented.” They have fraudulent documents such as counterfeit Social Security cards, forged drivers licenses, fake “green cards,” and phony birth certificates. Experts suggest that approximately 75 percent of working-age illegal aliens use fraudulent Social Security cards to obtain employment.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/04/wo...anted=all&_r=0

    Camber Lybbert thought it was a mistake when her bank told her that her daughter's Social Security number, issued by the U.S. government, was on their files for two credit cards and two auto loans, with an outstanding balance of more than $25,000.

    Her daughter is 3 years old.

    Though most people think of identity theft as a financial crime, one of the most common forms in the United States involves illegal immigrants using fraudulent Social Security numbers to conduct their daily lives.

    With tacit acceptance from some employers and poor coordination among government agencies, this practice provides the backbone of some low- wage businesses and a boon to the Social Security trust fund.

    You've now become entertainment. Please keep posting. Oh, and add a link or two with your claims, so you don't appear to be hypocritical as well.

  6. #636
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SW Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    18,258

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No, the facts are the acts in Ferguson led to the trouble there. You're just looking for a scape goat.
    The facts are recorded, as I showed in the article, and Sharpton is certainly no scape goat. He didn't reach his current status by accepting unwarranted blame.

  7. #637
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    I'll ignore the fact you haven't provided a single bit of evidence to support your absurd claims yourself.

    To your point, I didn't gloss over the Social issue, I just ignored it because the fraudulent use of SSN's by Illegal Alien theives is so wide spread and well understood, a person would have to be living in a cave to think otherwise. Is yours a single room cave, or does it have little rooms spread around?

    Illegal, but Not Undocumented | Center for Immigration Studies

    The findings include:

    •Illegal immigrants are not “undocumented.” They have fraudulent documents such as counterfeit Social Security cards, forged drivers licenses, fake “green cards,” and phony birth certificates. Experts suggest that approximately 75 percent of working-age illegal aliens use fraudulent Social Security cards to obtain employment.

    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/04/wo...anted=all&_r=0

    Camber Lybbert thought it was a mistake when her bank told her that her daughter's Social Security number, issued by the U.S. government, was on their files for two credit cards and two auto loans, with an outstanding balance of more than $25,000.

    Her daughter is 3 years old.

    Though most people think of identity theft as a financial crime, one of the most common forms in the United States involves illegal immigrants using fraudulent Social Security numbers to conduct their daily lives.

    With tacit acceptance from some employers and poor coordination among government agencies, this practice provides the backbone of some low- wage businesses and a boon to the Social Security trust fund.

    You've now become entertainment. Please keep posting. Oh, and add a link or two with your claims, so you don't appear to be hypocritical as well.
    Your the hypocritical one is you. You posted a obviously biased link which was cis.... http://www.splcenter.org/publication...ent-think-tank

    And now for something actually factual....

    In terms of overall numbers, The Department of Labor reports that of the 2.5 million farm workers in the U.S., over half (53 percent) are illegal immigrants. Growers and labor unions put this figure at 70 percent.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-bl...the-us-economy

    2 seconds of googling backs up what I said, and debunks what you said... Funny how easy it was...

    So your saying that there are 2.5 million people That can't figure out how to buy or steal a ss card, and the other whopping 8.5 million do? Man I wanna sell you the golden gate if you believe that load...

    What about the guys at home depot? Or the construction day laborers? Or food service jobs? Maids? That's at least a few million more people doing jobs Americans simply won't do for the astoundingly low pay, and why would they do these crappy jobs if they have a fraudulent ss number? They wouldn't..

    I have met over ten illegals in my life. None had social security numbers, fake or otherwise. They are almost all kids involved in crime. You would think they could get fake socials if they wanted them (and they do) 3 are now deported for various reasons, and all where brought over very young by their parents, making it illegal to deport them.

    Got any more propaganda?

  8. #638
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Your the hypocritical one is you. You posted a obviously biased link which was cis.... CIS: The "Independent" Think Tank | Southern Poverty Law Center

    And now for something actually factual....



    Illegal immigrants benefit the U.S. economy | TheHill

    2 seconds of googling backs up what I said, and debunks what you said... Funny how easy it was...

    So your saying that there are 2.5 million people That can't figure out how to buy or steal a ss card, and the other whopping 8.5 million do? Man I wanna sell you the golden gate if you believe that load...

    What about the guys at home depot? Or the construction day laborers? Or food service jobs? Maids? That's at least a few million more people doing jobs Americans simply won't do for the astoundingly low pay, and why would they do these crappy jobs if they have a fraudulent ss number? They wouldn't..

    I have met over ten illegals in my life. None had social security numbers, fake or otherwise. They are almost all kids involved in crime. You would think they could get fake socials if they wanted them (and they do) 3 are now deported for various reasons, and all where brought over very young by their parents, making it illegal to deport them.

    Got any more propaganda?


    You really should run along, you have established zero credibility and your assumptions are absurd.

    Let's try a bleeding heart, Progressive Machine website which instantly debunks your 2.5 million joke.

    Illegal Immigrants Give Billions to Medicare, Social Security With No Hope of Benefit | Reporting on Health

    Experts say illegal immigrants make up a majority—possibly up to 75 percent—of SSA’s “earnings suspense file,” which is a record it keeps on W-2s where the names and Social Security numbers don’t match up in their system.

    In 2010, the last year for which figures are available, employers reported wages of $70.3 billion from 7.3 million workers whose records were placed in the earnings suspense file, according to data provided by the SSA to The Medicare NewsGroup.


    Of course, these are only the ones who have been caught.

    So, farm jobs, or toilet cleaners? You're suggesting there are millions of farm workers and toilet cleaners?

    Thanks for the entertainment. It's remarkable there are those who are so willing to admit to such talent.

    Happy New Year!

  9. #639
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,257

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    I have no idea why he called him. Neither do you. But factually speaking, few take him seriously.

    Factually speaking, Al sure gets a lot of attention from the POTUS, the Press, and the People in the streets for a guy not being taken seriously.
    You have no idea about that uncomfortable fact?

    Here's another uncomfortable piece of news you probably had no idea about. Look at this picture ...

    Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contr to the deaths of 2 Police officers? [W:68, W:433]-protesters-signs-jpg

    See what it says at the bottom of those signs? "revcom.us"
    Check 'em out.
    They're not the only ones either.
    It explains why there are so many young white faces in these demonstrations and what's really driving this whole thing ... also explains some other connections you had no idea about.

    See ya later.

  10. #640
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contribute to the deaths of 2 NYPD Police officers?

    Quote Originally Posted by bubbabgone View Post
    Factually speaking, Al sure gets a lot of attention from the POTUS, the Press, and the People in the streets for a guy not being taken seriously.
    You have no idea about that uncomfortable fact?

    Here's another uncomfortable piece of news you probably had no idea about. Look at this picture ...

    Did Al Sharpton's rhetoric contr to the deaths of 2 Police officers? [W:68, W:433]-protesters-signs-jpg

    See what it says at the bottom of those signs? "revcom.us"
    Check 'em out.
    They're not the only ones either.
    It explains why there are so many young white faces in these demonstrations and what's really driving this whole thing ... also explains some other connections you had no idea about.

    See ya later.
    What got attention was what was happening. Not AL.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

Page 64 of 72 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •