View Poll Results: Does racism still exist in USA ?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    69 89.61%
  • no

    2 2.60%
  • l dont know

    1 1.30%
  • other

    5 6.49%
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 176

Thread: Does racism still exist in USA ?

  1. #41
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Considering the profoundly ignorant question OP based this thread on, I think the post content so far is as good as one could hope for.
    ignorant
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    ignorant
    *Profoundly ignorant. "lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated."

  3. #43
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    *Profoundly ignorant. "lacking knowledge or awareness in general; uneducated or unsophisticated."
    okay USA is a heaven for all colors .we are just delusional.lets forget and focus on zimmerman martn threads
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    okay USA is a heaven for all colors .we are just delusional.lets forget and focus on zimmerman martn threads
    Found not guilty. A Hispanic shot a Black, and a White jury didn't convict. That's as unracist as it gets in America.

  5. #45
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Found not guilty.
    jerry please dont troll my thread and please have a look at how many people voted yes in the poll

    found not guilty by a group of White people ,as a side note
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    jerry please dont troll my thread and please have a look at how many people voted yes in the poll
    Believe it or not, I don't try to toll 99% of threads I get accused of trolling in.

    Help me out here....what exactly did you expect to come from asking that question? How did you see this thread going down in your mind?

    From what I see, you're just messin around, and so I'm just messin around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    found not guilty by a group of White people ,as a side note
    A White jury did not convict a colored man of a crime. That only supports my point.

  7. #47
    dangerously addictive
    americanwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    17,435

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    That you won't say the word, is racist. "Nigger" is portuguese for "black", so you'll say "black" in English, the white man's language, but you won't say "black" in any other ethnic context.

    That's white elitism, that's racist.
    um I'm pretty sure in Portuguese like in Spanish the word for black is actually "negro" which is different and not used as a slur against black people.
    I call my own shots, largely based on an accumulation of data, and everyone knows it.
    _____________________________________________

  8. #48
    Sage
    Medusa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Turkey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    38,081

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Believe it or not, I don't try to toll 99% of threads I get accused of trolling in.

    Help me out here....what exactly did you expect to come from asking that question? How did you see this thread going down in your mind?

    From what I see, you're just messin around, and so I'm just messin around.


    A White jury did not convict a colored man of a crime. That only supports my point.
    no l am starting very nice and serious threads politically......
    "Sovereignty is not given, it is taken." ATATÜRK

  9. #49
    Sage

    ocean515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,705

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    jerry please dont troll my thread and please have a look at how many people voted yes in the poll

    found not guilty by a group of White people ,as a side note
    Along the lines of indicators of continued racist thinking, would the jury have been racist if they found him guilty because he was black, or innocent because he was black?

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does racism still exist in USA ?

    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    um I'm pretty sure in Portuguese like in Spanish the word for black is actually "negro" which is different and not used as a slur against black people.
    Ok there's a website out there for the "Official Nigger Owner's Manual". I was gona use it in a post, but is it worth the possible infraction points...nah not quite that funny. Anyway, Google it, funny stuff.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •