View Poll Results: Romney or Clinton in 2016

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney

    35 16.13%
  • Hillary Clinton

    182 83.87%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

  1. #11
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,569
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by ModerateGOP View Post
    lolz. This quote makes no sense. You do realize that Romney was one of the main reasons we have Republican Majority in Congress coming up right? Besides being related to two Presidents what makes Bush worse than Clinton? She's also related to a President!
    Jeb Bush is DEEPLY into the elitist crowd. There also is the curious nature that a Republican can FAR more get away with a liberal agenda than can a Democrat. Bush would be far more successful at future weakening people's rights in relation to the federal government, federalizing the school system, plus he is a neocon warhawk.

    Romney and Clinton have a trait Jeb Bush doesn't. They both have a nature to be independent time to time. Bush is the DC and power elite establishment. Romney is the least artificially created and the most outside the political inner circles. Jeb Bush is the most created candidate.
    Jeb Bush also is definitely the least educated - by far.

  2. #12
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Despite the Bush wealth and insider machinery pushing him everyway possible, Romney is more popular among Republicans.

    Fox News Poll: Romney, Clinton lead potential 2016 presidential pack | Fox News

    So, which would you vote for in 2016, Romney or Clinton?
    Neither. When the republicans propped up McCain I left that part of the ballot blank and voted for the other elections and ballot issues.When the republicans propped up Romney last time I did the same thing. This time if the republicans prop up another piece of **** RINO for the presidential elections I might vote for a liberal democrat.Because obviously the republicans want us to vote for a liberal since they keep propping up RINOs.So if I am going to vote for a lib it might as well be a democrat lib.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  3. #13
    Sage


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    36,836

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    Rand Paul hits Jeb Bush on Common Core.
    Says it will be very very difficult for Jeb to run in the primaries .
    Physics is Phun

  4. #14
    Formerly ModerateGOP
    NeverTrumpGOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Post-Trump America
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    10,625
    Blog Entries
    24

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Jeb Bush is DEEPLY into the elitist crowd. There also is the curious nature that a Republican can FAR more get away with a liberal agenda than can a Democrat. Bush would be far more successful at future weakening people's rights in relation to the federal government, federalizing the school system, plus he is a neocon warhawk.

    Romney and Clinton have a trait Jeb Bush doesn't. They both have a nature to be independent time to time. Bush is the DC and power elite establishment. Romney is the least artificially created and the most outside the political inner circles. Jeb Bush is the most created candidate.
    Jeb Bush also is definitely the least educated - by far.
    You never answered my question yet continue to attack jeb with conspiracy theories that you have not proven. The only thing I agree with you here is that Romney was an outsider and with his supporters built an amazing Network which has allowed him to stay behind the scenes. Forming the future of the Republican Party. I don't see Jeb doing this.
    There's no greater irony than a Trump supporter pointing out hypocrisy; Unless it's Trump himself.

  5. #15
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    This one is easy.

    Romney.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  6. #16
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,913

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I'd probably go for Romney over Clinton - but Clinton over Bush. Bush is an establishment elitist New World Order politician who tosses out sound bites and cookies now and then to seem Republican.
    As I've stated in another thread, I've no interest at all in a Jeb Bush candidacy. But he does have significant experience inn successfully managing a fairly large state. And if Hillary Clinton becomes her party's candidate, I will enthusiastically vote against her, a decision I made years and years ago because I think she's ethically bankrupt.

    And also because she is so shrill. Arrrgh, that voice for four years? Nooooooo.

  7. #17
    Advisor Rentoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Western Tennessee
    Last Seen
    01-20-17 @ 09:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    531

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by nota bene View Post
    As I've stated in another thread, I've no interest at all in a Jeb Bush candidacy. But he does have significant experience inn successfully managing a fairly large state. And if Hillary Clinton becomes her party's candidate, I will enthusiastically vote against her, a decision I made years and years ago because I think she's ethically bankrupt.

    And also because she is so shrill. Arrrgh, that voice for four years? Nooooooo.
    DING DING DING we have a winner

  8. #18
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    Quite likely I'd hold my nose and vote for Romney in such a situation.

  9. #19
    Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    10-09-17 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    290

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Despite the Bush wealth and insider machinery pushing him everyway possible, Romney is more popular among Republicans.

    Fox News Poll: Romney, Clinton lead potential 2016 presidential pack | Fox News

    So, which would you vote for in 2016, Romney or Clinton?
    It's a shame that with American politics, voters are forced to vote for the "least bad" candidate rather than the "best" candidate. The mediocrity spiral continues. A Statesmen who would do great things for the country are sidelined by money or negative ads leaving the monied, special interest candidate as the last one standing.

  10. #20
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: Romney or Clintion for President in 2016?

    I can't answer this poll because "neither" is not on there. If this is my choice in 2016, then I will be voting for the Libertarian candidate again.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •