View Poll Results: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

Voters
539. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jeb

    150 27.83%
  • Hillary

    389 72.17%
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 183

Thread: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    It's sorta ironic that no matter who is POTUS the country and every country is still run by wealthy elites that aren't affected by policy changes whatsoever be it a Communist or a Nationalist candidate. The true oligarchical wealthy elite aren't impacted in the slightest either way and they make the actual influences on policy anyways.

    Karl Marx could run the country for the next 8 years and nothing would substantially change.

  2. #152
    Guru

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,065

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    Both suck, but Jeb has no shot because his brother is arguably the worst president in US history, and thus has sullied the Bush name forever.

    The GOP nominee will end up being Scott Walker, IMO.

  3. #153
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Hilary would win in a landslide. GWB kinda screwed Jeb's chances.
    I disagree on both counts and I typically vote democrat for president.

    And I'm not alone.
    Last edited by EnigmaO01; 12-26-14 at 03:20 AM.

  4. #154
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    I like Jon Huntsman a lot. I made a contribution to his campaign back in 2012 as soon as he announced he was running. I think a Jon Huntsman presidency with a Democratic controlled senate and a Republican house would be the best thing for this country in 2016. However, the problem Jon Huntsman has is that while he is solidly fiscally conservative, he is moderate in his tone, not a bomb thrower, doesn't get into culture wars, and frankly is just not near crazy enough for today's Republican Primary base, thus he has little chance of ever winning the nomination.
    A moderate republican would have the best chance of taking back the Whitehouse in the presidential race but many republicans are too stupid to see that.

  5. #155
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    Neither. Its like asking "do you want me to kick you in the testicles with my right or left foot?" Hopefully the republicans are not smashed in the head with a brick retarded enough to prop up another RINO. I might be tempted to say "well since republicans want us to vote for a lib since they keep propping up RINOs then maybe I should vote for a lib" and vote for Clinton.When the republicans propped up that piece of **** RINO McCain I left that part of the ballot blank and voted in the other races and ballot issues on that ballot. When the republicans propped up Mitt Romney who is such a flip flopper he made John Kerry look like he was adamant about his views I did the same thing. However this time I feel I should send a clear message to the republicans that if they keep propping up liberals then I am going to vote for liberals but it won't be the liberals they want me to vote for.
    Keep sending a message while the dems keep the Whitehouse. You can scream you want a true conservative in the Whitehouse all you want but it won't win the election for you. The country is mostly left of far right and continues to move left.

  6. #156
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I see you've gone full hack in this thread.
    Very passionate for soneone that can't vote here.

  7. #157
    Sage
    EnigmaO01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,027

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    Both suck, but Jeb has no shot because his brother is arguably the worst president in US history, and thus has sullied the Bush name forever.

    The GOP nominee will end up being Scott Walker, IMO.
    Than the democratic candidate will be a shoe in.

  8. #158
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,024

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    After 8 years of Hillary this country might not exist any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    we have to get rid of Obma, that this country as we know it can not exist another 4 years with him as president..
    Good grief, do you ever get tired of these shenanigans and doomsday prophecies?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #159
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,977

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    Quote Originally Posted by Puigb View Post
    Both suck, but Jeb has no shot because his brother is arguably the worst president in US history, and thus has sullied the Bush name forever.

    The GOP nominee will end up being Scott Walker, IMO.
    Actually worst president in US history is the one serving now. Jimmuh "peanut brain" Carter was the previous worst.
    I do hope you are right about Scott Walker getting the GOP nomination.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Jeb or Hillary for president in 2016?

    The only silver lining of Jeb Bush getting the GOP nomination is that he's fat and bad looking which will make it more interesting because he will assume literally the stereotype of "Fat rich old white guy". America is very image based. That said, Hillary is literally a "Fat old rich white lady" so either way it's somewhat hilarious. Either way the health progressives and young people are going to be absolutely disgusted. However the fat stereotypical male GOPer will just love Jeb Bush. That's why Jeb will beat Hillary. Every fat male in the country is going to vote for him due to weight insecurities. Frankly that's probably the most important demographic to get and Jeb has it. Fat white and Hispanic men ages 30-70.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •