View Poll Results: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

Voters
269. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jeb Bush's family

    72 26.77%
  • Clinton's family

    197 73.23%
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 162

Thread: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    People that drink and do drugs excessively are not necessarily idiots. They are just troubled.

    Also, we are talking about drinking and drug convictions...not hurting others.

    Tons of people die every day from people who drink and do drugs.. pffffft so your logic is right out the window..


  2. #152
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Tons of people die every day from people who drink and do drugs.. pffffft so your logic is right out the window..

    this thread was pathetic to start with and your silly posts are getting worse

    OK we get the fact you love Hillary and you hate Jeb but what DA60 said apparently went right over your head. You should go back and read what he wrote until you understand it because it was an incredibly astute point



  3. #153
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    this thread was pathetic to start with and your silly posts are getting worse

    OK we get the fact you love Hillary and you hate Jeb but what DA60 said apparently went right over your head. You should go back and read what he wrote until you understand it because it was an incredibly astute point
    You didn't just actually claim something went right over my head then use incorrect grammar in the exact same sentence where you insult someones intelligence did you? Oh wait, yes, yes you did and you're actually serious too.


    Horrifying.

  4. #154
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    You didn't just actually claim something went right over my head then use incorrect grammar in the exact same sentence where you insult someones intelligence did you? Oh wait, yes, yes you did and you're actually serious too.


    Horrifying.
    unbelievable



  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    stop the stupid comments and just admit-you are a hillary fan.


    I'm not a Hillary fan. There are other, good quality candidates besides Hillary and Jeb is all. I'd simply like to see someone other than a spoiled, rich, connected fat white man or woman elected as president is all.



    Both Hillary and Jeb are extremely distasteful candidates to me.

  6. #156
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    I'm not a Hillary fan. There are other, good quality candidates besides Hillary and Jeb is all. I'd simply like to see someone other than a spoiled, rich, connected fat white man or woman elected as president is all.



    Both Hillary and Jeb are extremely distasteful candidates to me.
    no one who is not "connected"will get nominated. None of them will be "poor"
    and why are you so hateful to the chubby?



  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    no one who is not "connected"will get nominated. None of them will be "poor"
    and why are you so hateful to the chubby?
    Noting someone is fat doesn't amount to "hate". Some people simply can't deal with the obvious being stated.

    Hillary's a porker too.


  8. #158
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Noting someone is fat doesn't amount to "hate". Some people simply can't deal with the obvious being stated.
    you seem to think calling candidates "fat" is a negative

    what's your damage?



  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The Clintons.

    But that's not why Jeb Bush won't be moving into the White House.
    Why won't he?

  10. #160
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Which family looks more "Americana"? The Clinton's or Jeb Bush's?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan5 View Post
    Noting someone is fat doesn't amount to "hate". Some people simply can't deal with the obvious being stated.

    Hillary's a porker too.




    Some people would say that she's pleasingly plump.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •