View Poll Results: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will financially collapse

    10 18.87%
  • It will financially develop

    12 22.64%
  • a more conservative policy will dominate the country

    7 13.21%
  • a more socialistic movement will influence the country

    14 26.42%
  • It will go into world war 3

    5 9.43%
  • l dont know

    12 22.64%
  • political polarizations will cause many of these

    11 20.75%
  • other

    21 39.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 194

Thread: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

  1. #161
    Sage
    Ontologuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    5,515

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Unless current trends are reversed ..

    .. America will continue to mismanage population and over-populate, lowering wage-scales, thereby importing third-world poverty and associated miserable living conditions ..

    .. Until soon only a disaffected-group-pandering liberal Democrat can win the Presidency, America will become more socialistic, less influential, and more dependent as a city-state on the U.N. one-world government run by a handful of dominant international corporatism conglomerates -- exactly what the strange bedfellows of the liberal Multi-Cultural Internationals and conservative Corporate Global Expansionists desire.

    To reverse this trend, we must begin to effect population management principles, to prevent our population from growing beyond 400 million miserably over-crowded people by 2050 as the current rate projection predicts.

    To do so, we start with "encouraging" illegal aliens to deport, bringing out-sourced Americans' jobs back from abroad, facilitating the living-wage, encouraging Americans to have smaller families, encouraging safer neighborhoods with freedom of movement and options, establishing liberty and justice for all Americans, whatever it takes to improve living conditions for Americans in America, as difficult as it may be for conservatives, liberals, and libertarians to grasp how we might accomplish this.

    This centrist principle foundation is the only hope we have of regaining the American standard of living that will be lost one day forever if we don't begin now to recreate it.
    You don't trust Trump? Well, there's only one way to leverage him to do what's economically right for us all: Powerful American Political Alliance. Got courage?! .. and a mere $5.00?

  2. #162
    Villiage Idiot
    imagep's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Upstate SC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,571

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontologuy View Post
    Unless current trends are reversed ..

    .. America will continue to mismanage population and over-populate, lowering wage-scales, thereby importing third-world poverty and associated miserable living conditions ..

    .. Until soon only a disaffected-group-pandering liberal Democrat can win the Presidency, America will become more socialistic, less influential, and more dependent as a city-state on the U.N. one-world government run by a handful of dominant international corporatism conglomerates -- exactly what the strange bedfellows of the liberal Multi-Cultural Internationals and conservative Corporate Global Expansionists desire.

    To reverse this trend, we must begin to effect population management principles, to prevent our population from growing beyond 400 million miserably over-crowded people by 2050 as the current rate projection predicts.

    To do so, we start with "encouraging" illegal aliens to deport, bringing out-sourced Americans' jobs back from abroad, facilitating the living-wage, encouraging Americans to have smaller families, encouraging safer neighborhoods with freedom of movement and options, establishing liberty and justice for all Americans, whatever it takes to improve living conditions for Americans in America, as difficult as it may be for conservatives, liberals, and libertarians to grasp how we might accomplish this.

    This centrist principle foundation is the only hope we have of regaining the American standard of living that will be lost one day forever if we don't begin now to recreate it.
    Or we could solve the population problem by building more houses.
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean515 View Post
    ...I'm not interested in debating someone who is trolling for an argument....
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa bull View Post
    I see a big problem with the idea that whatever the majority wants is OK.

  3. #163
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,065

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    I can't imagine any respectable economist thinking America can just increase the debt without anything actually backfiring. The debt levels are seriously so huge we need to end the debt before there is a major economic meltdown
    People aren't willing do to what it takes to fix the debt. They want the other guy to make sacrifices and will do no sacrificing themselves. And, because of political polarization, we do not have the leadership to effect the compromise necessary to fix the debt.

  4. #164
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by imagep View Post
    You do realize that the federal reserve was established by our government and reports to our government and is part of our government, and was given the authority to manage our monetary policy by the government don't you? It can also be dissolved or modified by our government.

    I have plenty of issues with the fed, and I don't even believe that a separate fed is the best way to manage monetary policy, but it's not this evil partnership between rich bankers and Dr. Evil that you make it out to be. That's just tea party myth.

    The dollar and the fed reserve note are the same thing. It is what it is.
    Ok you didn't answer the question

    Dr. Ron Paul passed a bill for auditing the fed THE FIRST TIME IN AMERICAN HISTORY and the speaker john boehner didn't pass it through even though he won majority vote, I wonder if the speaker is in the Feds pocket? This is crony capitalism my friend. The fact that you can't understand how is due to your lack of economic understanding it's ok I just wish you'd read more into it that's all

  5. #165
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Before you accuse me of being a fool I would advise you to read our previous debate and the posts it entails

    Your right it's called throughout pop culture and economists and everyone uses the term u.s. Dollar, however I was trying to make a point that it's an actuality a federal reserve note to try to show him that it's not a currency we as the people have created it's a currency private bankers have monopolized.

    This needs to be understood and is a direct relation to the rest of my statement in response to this. I would advise you to read our whole argument before throwing out name calling accusations because it's seriously unintelligent and against the actual nature of a proper debate. All it is is that you see my leaning you jump into a partisanship insult to try to destroy my credibility when you have no real valid point to add to the debate
    It had nothing to do with your leaning. I saw someone playing semantics and outside of very special cases semantics piss me the hell off.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  6. #166
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    People aren't willing do to what it takes to fix the debt. They want the other guy to make sacrifices and will do no sacrificing themselves. And, because of political polarization, we do not have the leadership to effect the compromise necessary to fix the debt.
    What we need to do is bring the actual problems of the fed to the grass roots and gain a tremendous uproar. The audit of the fed bill passed the first time in American history and boehner didn't push it through, this alone can bring enough attention to the actual reason of the bill

  7. #167
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    It had nothing to do with your leaning. I saw someone playing semantics and outside of very special cases semantics piss me the hell off.
    Well that's a fair assessment but it wasn't trying to insult him with semantics it was in the efforts to try to explain to him it's a private monopolized currency

  8. #168
    cynical class clown
    Luftwaffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    CONNECTICUT
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    10,499

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by imagep View Post
    Yea, we should go back to whipping people, and when they get old and useless we should destroy them with a hammer and toss their bodies into a pit.
    Typical older generation always complaining about the younger generation.

    That pisses me off so much. Especially because I'm going to be the one paying for the ****ing baby boomer generation's medical bills and I'm not getting any social security even though the baby boomers are and I'm going to be a ****-ton more productive than the weed smoking baby boomers are.

    To face such ridicule by the older generations. Granted it's not all of the people within the older generation, but a good amount.

    It pisses me off, this whole attitude of "God-damn uncultured younger kids! blah blah! back in my day blah blah!"

    America was plunged into a ****hole because of the baby boomers, not because of the X generation or millenials or the I generation.
    -----MOS 19D = cavalry scout = best damn MOS there is

  9. #169
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by imagep View Post
    Yea, we should go back to whipping people, and when they get old and useless we should destroy them with a hammer and toss their bodies into a pit.
    And that has WHAT to do with anything I said?

    This nation has become inundated with trash these days. It's reflected in pop culture. Crap like the Jerry Springer show sells. People entertain themselves with reality TV. People are obese and lazy. I have no desire whatsoever to do anything at all to them. Their own attitudes will be reward enough.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    06-27-15 @ 05:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    2,191

    Re: What do you think the future of the USA will be like ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
    thanks for voting

    Meh.

    Polarization. But the polarization always existed in the West (meaning US). The only difference is that in the past the grandiose white supra national culture dominated so strongly that these polarization's with the blacks, the mexicans and others were worked out behind closed doors. They were still very much there. You simply have a reality now and into the future where no amount of liberal whites elite bargaining and backroom deals with said groups can suppress these polarization's any longer. There's too many non white groups now for the liberal white elite to pay "hush" money to and strike deals with any longer. The benevolence of the liberal white elite is basically numerically so thin now it can no longer "Keep the tent of racial chaos and angst" in check any longer so as to present a happy face to the world. That bank account is all used up and it isn't being replenished. So simply put, those groups are now coming out because they're not being bought off anymore and they're rather upset and with good reason. Those groups know that:

    -The Mexicans, Asians will not pay the "hush" money the liberal white elite of old did.

    -The Mexicans have no white guilt complex for slavery, obviously.

    -Mexican culture is a racial class culture that is near medieval Catholicism imported directly from Mexico. This is not looked forward to by such groups for obvious reason.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •