View Poll Results: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

Voters
98. You may not vote on this poll
  • Absolutely not -- part of her family denies it.

    7 7.14%
  • Absolutely -- part of her family says it's true.

    1 1.02%
  • How the hell would I know?

    29 29.59%
  • I don't see why this is so unbelievable.

    7 7.14%
  • Who cares?

    64 65.31%
  • No, seriously, this is the least important issue in the history of anything ever.

    35 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 452

Thread: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

  1. #271
    Sage



    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,317

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    She was born in America, wasn't she?

    If she's not a native American, then to what nation is she native?
    Perhaps Kenya?

  2. #272
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Seen
    04-15-15 @ 01:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    459

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Not me.
    you never know. The missus is related to Pocahontas. Got a copy of the corner of the family tree showing this. The whole tree covered a wall. Made for a great show and tell for the offspring here in Virginia.

  3. #273
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,961
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Still can't find proof that Elizabeth Warren was hired because she was Native American? This is nothing more than circumstantial evidence. Hardly smoking gun evidence that Warren herself wasn't picked because of her abilities. Keep trying though. Maybe if you throw enough articles out, something will stick.
    As already noted, I have no need to prove anything. The cited circumstance is suggestive, and that suffices.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  4. #274
    Almost respectable

    Cardinal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    35,056

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by dogtowner View Post
    you never know. The missus is related to Pocahontas. Got a copy of the corner of the family tree showing this. The whole tree covered a wall. Made for a great show and tell for the offspring here in Virginia.
    My folks arrived Stateside pretty late in the game so any stories of family members procreating with a Native American wouldn't exactly be ancient history.

  5. #275
    Sage
    shrubnose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Europe
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 03:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,851
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Pretty cut and dried. Have at it.


    Who cares?

  6. #276
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    As already noted, I have no need to prove anything. The cited circumstance is suggestive, and that suffices.
    For whom? Apparently the American public doesn't care one way or another about this issue. Please stop trying, you're failing pretty badly. You went from suggesting Warren had benefited from her NA claims, to being cornered into admitting that there is no evidence that she did. It's depressing to see you do this to yourself.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #277
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,961
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    For whom? Apparently the American public doesn't care one way or another about this issue. Please stop trying, you're failing pretty badly. You went from suggesting Warren had benefited from her NA claims, to being cornered into admitting that there is no evidence that she did. It's depressing to see you do this to yourself.
    Oh, I think she benefited. My point is that proof of same is unnecessary. The issue will remain available regardless.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  8. #278
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Oh, I think she benefited. My point is that proof of same is unnecessary. The issue will remain available regardless.
    Lol, you believe she benefited without proof. Good to know you admit how nonsensical your position has been since you started posting in this thread.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #279
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,961
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Lol, you believe she benefited without proof. Again, stop it, this is silly now.
    It's a judgment. We all believe lots of things we can't prove. Thing is, that's not even really important. As long as she fails to put it to rest she leaves an opening for an attack.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  10. #280
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,089

    Re: Is Elizabeth Warren part Native American?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    It's a judgment. We all believe lots of things we can't prove. Thing is, that's not even really important. As long as she fails to put it to rest she leaves an opening for an attack.
    Yawn, being reduced to accepting you have no proof really must hurt your ego.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •