View Poll Results: Should The Torture Report be Released Publicly?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    69 62.16%
  • No

    35 31.53%
  • Not Sure

    7 6.31%
  • Sgt Shultz: I see Nothing, Know Nothing!

    0 0%
Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 490

Thread: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    And you are another one who believes everything gov't apparatchiks tell you.

    Geez, stop hyperventilating.
    I think re-education camps would do the job.
    If there are people murdered as a result of this I only hope you will have your place among them.

  2. #202
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    If there are people murdered as a result of this I only hope you will have your place among them.
    Well, at least you've changed your view from "people WILL be killed" to "IF there are people killed".
    I like your newfound optimism.
    What's next from you?
    "Someone probably died in the war on terror, kill the dems" or maybe "Someone died somewhere, kill the dems"
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  3. #203
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    From time to time I explain where Veritis comes from. Not tonight and not for someone eager for innocent blood to be spilled so that political points might be gained. Some here are liars. And some are bloodthirsty. I place you in the second camp. I only wish that if there are victims you will be among them.
    I did not authorize the torture and I think those that did should be held accountable. I believe in law and democracy. You only believe in the GOP apparently.

  4. #204
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,313

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    The Democrats are going to release it.

    Why ? To rehash 8 year old Bush war crimes false narratives ?

    Someone needs to remind them that Pelosi and Company were briefed by the CIA and were told to do whatever it takes to prevent another terrorist attack.

    The Democrats knew all about it.

  5. #205
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    I did not authorize the torture and I think those that did should be held accountable. I believe in law and democracy. You only believe in the GOP apparently.
    I cannot tell what you believe but I have your measure. Innocent people may die because a Democrat wants her moment. And you support her. I hope both of you can share in whatever comes of this.

  6. #206
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    Well, at least you've changed your view from "people WILL be killed" to "IF there are people killed".
    I like your newfound optimism.
    What's next from you?
    "Someone probably died in the war on terror, kill the dems" or maybe "Someone died somewhere, kill the dems"
    I am reasonably certain people will be killed. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. I hope you will have a share in whatever comes of this.

  7. #207
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    I cannot tell what you believe but I have your measure. Innocent people may die because a Democrat wants her moment. And you support her. I hope both of you can share in whatever comes of this.
    You have already assigned quite a few beliefs to me. I guess time will tell what others think of your commentary.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    You have already assigned quite a few beliefs to me. I guess time will tell what others think of your commentary.
    And of yours. You support a democrat releasing a document that will harm the nation. You are a Progressive.
    You support a Democrat releasing a document that may result id innocent people being murdered. You are a Progressive.

  9. #209
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,125

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    You actually do not care that innocent people will be killed do you?
    The outrage will not be about the actions of the Dems, who are merely reporting the news; it will be about the actions of the Cons, who made the news.

    Feel free to assign the the blame where it belongs. It ain't with the messenger.

    The truth will set you free!

  10. #210
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    The outrage will not be about the actions of the Dems, who are merely reporting the news, it will be about the actions of the Cons that made the news. You can fix the blame where it belongs. It ain't with the messenger.
    Are all Progressives this blood thirsty? Some secrets need to remain secret. I will fix the blame right where it belongs. Obama. Feinstein. Democrats. Progressives. America haters.

Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •