View Poll Results: Should The Torture Report be Released Publicly?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    69 62.16%
  • No

    35 31.53%
  • Not Sure

    7 6.31%
  • Sgt Shultz: I see Nothing, Know Nothing!

    0 0%
Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 490

Thread: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Would GOP excuse-makers want the report released if parties were reversed?
    We've seen how they've behaved with Darrel I$$A .
    No. People are going to be killed because of this. When they are killed I will pray for 100-fold retribution against the Democratic scum who did this.

  2. #192
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    No. People are going to be killed because of this. When they are killed I will pray for 100-fold retribution against the Democratic scum who did this.
    "For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and to provide for it." --Patrick Henry

    Why do you not want the world to know the truth?

  3. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    "For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and to provide for it." --Patrick Henry

    Why do you not want the world to know the truth?
    Did I not just tell you? People will be killed because of this. The ones who release this, if deaths occur, need to be held to account. God I hate Democrats.

  4. #194
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Did I not just tell you? People will be killed because of this. The ones who release this, if deaths occur, need to be held to account.
    The usual fear-mongering promulgated by embarrassed government hacks.
    This report won't contain much, if any new info., so it's release is political.
    Kinda like those Benghazi hearings.
    Politicians being politicians.

    God I hate Democrats.
    Right backatcha, slick.
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  5. #195
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Did I not just tell you? People will be killed because of this. The ones who release this, if deaths occur, need to be held to account. God I hate Democrats.
    Then maybe in the future neocons will think twice before breaking the GD law just because they grew up watching John Wayne movies and have some effed up idea that they can do whatever the hell they want because people like you enable their illegal and immoral behaviors.

  6. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Then maybe in the future neocons will think twice before breaking the GD law just because they grew up watching John Wayne movies and have some effed up idea that they can do whatever the hell they want because people like you enable their illegal and immoral behaviors.
    You actually do not care that innocent people will be killed do you?

  7. #197
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    The usual fear-mongering promulgated by embarrassed government hacks.
    This report won't contain much, if any new info., so it's release is political.
    Kinda like those Benghazi hearings.
    Politicians being politicians.


    Right backatcha, slick.
    Right. You are another who really does not care that people will be killed because of this. Let the first be the politician who releases it. Then the ones who supported her, and ultimately, people like you.
    Last edited by Misterveritis; 12-09-14 at 01:05 AM.

  8. #198
    feckless bon vivant

    radioman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    lotusland
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,761

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Right. You are another who really does not care that people will be killed because of this.
    And you are another one who believes everything gov't apparatchiks tell you.

    Let the first be the politician who releases it. Then the ones who supported her. and ultimately, people like you.
    Geez, stop hyperventilating.
    I think re-education camps would do the job.
    No matter how cynical I become toward politicians, it's never enough.

  9. #199
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    You actually do not care that innocent people will be killed do you?
    And you put the veritis in your username as irony intentionally or otherwise. If people are killed it will be because of what George Bush authorized, not that I expect people to be killed. Guess what--they already know we treat them like rabid dogs. You just do not want to confront the truth that they already know--the US government does not follow its own laws and the people have no control over it, and that democracy has completely and utterly failed as a result.

  10. #200
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Should the Report on Torture Be Released Publicly?

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    And you put the veritis in your username as irony intentionally or otherwise. If people are killed it will be because of what George Bush authorized, not that I expect people to be killed. Guess what--they already know we treat them like rabid dogs. You just do not want to confront the truth that they already know--the US government does not follow its own laws and the people have no control over it, and that democracy has completely and utterly failed as a result.
    From time to time I explain where Veritis comes from. Not tonight and not for someone eager for innocent blood to be spilled so that political points might be gained. Some here are liars. And some are bloodthirsty. I place you in the second camp. I only wish that if there are victims you will be among them.

Page 20 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •